It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FInal Captsone- Revelation of The Devil Her Name is Alice Part 3

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: TerryDon79

Time will tell.

Time has already been told.

You offer no proof, just vague connections. It's like you looked at a chicken, saw it had 2 wings and 2 legs and shouted "PIGEON!"

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

no, cause im standing my ground. But while I argue with you, I am also providing links for people. To which they will ultimately judge themselves.

Morals & Dogma

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

She?
God is a HE. The FATHER. Not a she.
]

Wrong, that is what satan, who you follow, wants you to think.

I have a right to defend myself bro.

Funny how Jesus said "turn the other cheek".... but satan tells you to ignore that!

Then we can expect you to not defend yourself anymore not here or anywhere else from here on. Unless you want to admit to be following Satan's rule.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

readers will know.

Exactly. I encourage everyone to do a CTRL+F word search and tell you what page it is on since you cannot admit it is not in there.

Lying for Jesus is still lying.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

no, cause im standing my ground. But while I argue with you, I am also providing links for people. To which they will ultimately judge themselves.

Morals & Dogma

A link to a 861 page book?

You can't give a page to prove your point because it doesn't exist.

Try being honest.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Cool, once more, people will judge for themselve swhen they read the whole thing. WHy is this so hard for you to accept?

Im trying to close the arguement, but you seem to want to continue. LET THE PEOPLE decide.

Morals & Dogma Download
edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Jun 2016 17:45:49 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Jun 2016 17:45:49 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

readers will know.

Yes, they certainly know you just made it up!

link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Cool, once more, people will judge for themselve swhen they read the whole thing. WHy is this so hard for you to accept?

Im trying to close the arguement, but you seem to want to continue. LET THE PEOPLE decide.

Morals & Dogma Download

The people will decide it's not in there.

Why?

Because it isn't.

Why do you lie? You'll make Jesus cry.

link   

Let the people decide on their own. I gave the link. But I do NOT have to respond to your commands.

Morals & Dogma FULL download.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
From all your threads, I understand a few things about you.

One; you have female problems, and blame females for everything... that alone makes YOU the snake.

So anyone who refers to the devil as "Him" has male problems?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Let the people decide on their own. I gave the link. But I do NOT have to respond to your commands.

Morals & Dogma FULL download.

Commands?

You're flat out lying.

You can't prove a single thing because it's not in there.

Baby Jesus had got tears now.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
To everyone reading this thread. There are a couple of FREEMASONS here. If you know the Freemasons connections with the cabal, you would do wise to ignore them & read the book.

Morals & Dogma

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

To everyone reading this thread. There are a couple of FREEMASONS here. If you know the Freemasons connections with the cabal, you would do wise to ignore them & read the book.

Morals & Dogma

To everyone reading this thread. There is a poster here who doesn't know about Albert Pike. He keeps saying he wrote something in Morals & Dogma that isn't there.

Why does he lie? He wants Jesus to cry.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Cool, once more, people will judge for themselve swhen they read the whole thing.

Why would they need to read an 800+ page book to find out you made that up when a simple word search function will show it is not in there. You do know you can do that on most browsers, right?

It would be much more honest if you actually admitted you knew that was a hoax and what you claimed does not appear in the book. You already got caught embellishing with the other Pike quote you posted on Page 4.

edit on 6-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but if he did he would drink it from a skull

link   

The people have decided - you posted a load of crap.

link   

I don't lie. But you do it seems , why are you trying to divert peoples attention away from the book by calling me a liar. THAT IS character assassination.

Morals & Dogma
edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Jun 2016 17:53:19 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Jun 2016 17:53:19 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

You display a lot of arrogance speaking for everyone on this board.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

correction the Pack that constantly Bullies me (go see my past threads) have decided to character assassinate me. But read the book. It reveals alot.

Morals & Dogma

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I don't lie. But you do it seems , why are you trying to divert peoples attention away from the book by calling me a liar. THAT IS character assassination.

Morals & Dogma

I'm not diverting from the book. I'm saying that what you have posted saying is in the book, isn't in the book.

Poor baby Jesus

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

You display a lot of arrogance speaking for everyone on this board.

Im glad someone else notices that. The problem is people are afraid to speak up .

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join