It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump IS SABOTAGING His Own Campaign. Hillary Will Be President If Not Indicted Or Found Guilty

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

I still believe enough people are angry enough to get him voted! He does need to focus now on actual policy ideas and figures at this point. All of this circus spectacle was necessary to take the nomination, but now that he has it he needs to focus on giving me more insight on his plans in Afghanistan. They have what we need to directly compete with China in manufacturing, he knows this, but has only mentioned it a handful of times.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
but now that he has it he needs to focus on giving me more insight on his plans in Afghanistan. They have what we need to directly compete with China in manufacturing.

Opiates?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Trump will win in a landslide.
Not that I will vote. a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Thanks a lot for that thought!
Now I need a brain cleanse! There are just some thoughts that are way too bizarre for me to want to hold in my brain. And I watched every episode of a couple seasons of American Horror Story! A Trump/Palin ticket I refuse to even entertain. Trump/Palin.... A True American Horror Story!

We don't need to "Make America Great Again". We need to Make America Rational Again.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

My money's on Alzheimer's. He can't seem to remember what he has said from one day to the next. He repeats himself a lot (my grandmother did a lot of that in the early stages). He makes goofy statements that don't make sense. He seems paranoid to me (another symptom my grandmother had).

We didn't catch it before, because he has only made short sound bites for the media. When he has to stand and talk for a while, it really shows.

Whatever the case, if anyone needed a teleprompter, it's Trump.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Everyday is the end of Trump. Every day as presidency will be the end of Trump for the next two terms.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Interesting. Something just doesn't seem right. Paul Manafort coming aboard hasn't had any effect. (Is Trump suspicious of him?) There definitely was a major difference when Trump used the teleprompter at the AIPAC meeting. Trump's father had Alzheimers for six years before he died. You know, it would be hard for someone to tell Trump that maybe something was medically wrong with him. I wonder if Trump thinks he has suffered any mental impairment?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills You must have missed my posts. Ive always called out Trump and I voted for him, more of a hate vote against lots of people, not even really against Bernie but people like his supporters, Hillary, Lindsey Graham, Mitt romney , Chris Matthews, msnbc, Pelosi, Boxer, smart ass pundits who said he wouldn't be the nominee and so on.
edit on 3-6-2016 by MEDIKATED because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

So it begins.

I did say trump would start this after he destroyed the GOP candidates for his clinton freinds.

I was starting to think trump might have been real, but obviously not.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
but my friend you seem to flipflop more than a fish pulled out of the creek.

Sounds like trump.

originally posted by: burdman30ott6Really, of all the voter demographics out there, the politically manic/depressives that jump from candidate to candidate and back and forth and to and fro have got to represent such a wild card that no candidate from any party is going to give two flips,
nor waste a precious cent of campaign funds, to try to sway you.

You mean the intelligent voters who dont follow a candidate or party blindly like a cult but instead are capable of thinking for themselves and analysing the bs that come out of politicians to make a informed choice and wont make a concrete choice until the day of the election?

No your right they wont waste time on them as they prefer brainless sheep/supporters .
Baaaaaaaaaaa
edit on 4-6-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Lol. Hahahahahahaha ignored everything else. Plus hes been this same wasshole this entire time. You get no cookies for this. Just a bout fking time.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Can i get a hit of what you smoking hahahahahaha. Woooow you guys amaze me.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Sure throw the word terrorist around alot. Some trump people got there asses kicked and what not. Change of tide sucks doesnt it lol.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Nice hijaking of and american hero. So glad the confederate is dead. On to your post. He can change his mind 3 or 4 times. Trump does it.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MEDIKATED

Yea your helping ruin us more great for you.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Couldnt be he doesnt have anything intelligent to say.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Look at my African American
can you , or anyone, post a link to the video of him saying this . I can't seem to find it.

Here it is :

www.nytimes.com...

Wait for the second video.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

rare Earth metals and lithium that can be affordably extracted. The opiates already flooded the market two years after occupation. That was the primary goal. We already felt the effects of that, especially here in Florida. We may as well tap the mineral resources and fuel a mutually beneficial boom in mining manufacturing and production.

If the card are played right, Afghanistan can become OUR China, if it wasn't for that meddling Taliban.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I saw a speech of his today where I even questioned myself what the hell was going on. He started with a "Everyone loves Bernie right?" statement which had me and his audience confused and silent........He then rolled into the gaffe about "Look at my African American", which was another bizarre statement.........He then proceeded to rightfully denounce the "Thugs" which attacked his supporters....but FAILED to call on the fact that his supporters are getting injured and that these are Hate Crimes.....by the book. All while ranting and getting louder and louder with confusing tones and words.

I was wondering when we might start hearing more of this - people waking up. The moment people begin to realize there's no there there in Trump - and that they'd been caught up in their own momentum and a need for something unsustainably huge

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

One more thing....

Maybe this doesn't mean diddly to you - but you actually put a smile on my face

Thank you

:-)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join