It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF Switzerland, massive ritural ceremony....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Were you handfasted?

In a sense, yes. I see marrage as a one time thing so in a sense although in some form it's deemed "temporary", to me, it's rewiring myself to be part of a circuit wired in parallel.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LauGhing0ne

Maybe they can dig the whole way to Aristotle and his grave, im sure it would be a nice surprise..
Would be better if they started to learn how to live in this world instead of the imaginary one in their heads.

I'm sorry, who we talking about, the owl or the mice?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I don't see anything overtly occult. Maybe the antlers and some animism? Meh.

Looks more like a Lady Gaga concert to me.

Being weird for the sake of being weird and calling it, "art".

Moving along now....

link   

The funny part is, this is the imaginary world in your head.

Its all imagined.

link   
a reply to: onequestion

So... The worst thing I saw was mild sexual content and I dunno... Is that what set you off?

I mean there was a guy dressed up as a goat prancing around... Maybe that?

Weird for an opening ceremony for a tunnel, but meh... All these Scandinavians think that they're artists lately.
Plus, there is a revitalization of interest in Old Culture and pagan roots in these countries. It was weird, but the visuals were interesting and I think maybe you need more sleep or something. Breathe. Woo woo interpretive dance is not a sign of the apocalypse... Last I checked.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

The funny part is, this is the imaginary world in your head.

Its all imagined.

Very, very true. But do the pieces fit? Can you square the circle?

A game is imaginary and has boundaries. However, an avid gamer enjoys finding glitches. I enjoy doing that in real life. Sue me.
edit on 3-6-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

The circle? No, but the sine wave?

Closer and closer.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

The circle? No, but the sine wave?

Closer and closer.

So the pieces do fit.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
It was satanic. how do I know. I imagined myself in the crowd dragged by my girlfriend, Then being stuck in my seat as it started...with an empty beer. I then pictured shooting myself.

The actual fact that money was wasted on that pissed me off more than anything. Combined with my disdain for artsy and hipster people this really irritated me.

link   
By the way a reply to: [post=20809000]

Btw, our "vibe" never "resonates" but I genuinely enjoy your sine.

As such we just strengthened our communication.
edit on 3-6-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

link   
Here's a question...

What's the point of doing a "satanic ritual" in "disguise" -- if people don't recognize it as satanic, what good is it?

It certainly doesn't have some kind of brainwashing power. I'm not suddenly aching to harm people and do evil things. Why sneak around and toss out hidden and obscure satanic, devil-worshiping symbolism if the only people who will notice it are already worshipers?

I don't get why people think a real secret society would cram hidden symbolism into a concert or music...what purpose would that serve?

"Hey guys! I'm a member too! Look at me! I'm cool like you guys!"

Any self-respecting secret society would be more mature than that.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
By the way a reply to: [post=20809000]

Btw, our "vibe" never "resonates" but I genuinely enjoy your sine

Thats the dualistic nature of it. You too..

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

No one is suppose to recognize things are satanic and satanic isn't the right word for what it is they believe. Satanic is for people who haven't delved deeper into what it is they believe and practice.

Lesser magick.

Lesser magic, also referred to an "everyday" or "situational" magic, is the practice of manipulation by means of applied psychology. LaVey wrote that a key concept in lesser magic is the “command to look”, which can be accomplished by utilizing elements of “sex, sentiment, and wonder”,[33] in addition to the utilization of looks, body language, scents,[34] color, patterns, and odor.[35] LaVey wrote that the terms "fascination" and "glamour" have origins in the world of "coercive" magic. The word "fascination" comes from the Latin word "fascinare", which means "to cast a spell upon". [1] This system encourages a form of manipulative role-play, wherein the practitioner may alter several elements of their physical appearance in order to aid them in seducing or "bewitching" an object of desire.[34]

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

It's not for those who can't "see" it's for those who "can". I can create something and hire workers or slaves to do the work. Additionally, I can entertain people without them having the faintest reason of the real why behind it. Right?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

Really? What if it spelled it as Ohm?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: Rikku

Really? What if it spelled it as Ohm?

Lets create a secret ATS code so that only the adept, true students understand what the meanings are.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion
A woman with bird wings and a baby face descending on the nine workers killed in its construction. I would surmise it to be a Harpy. And two people dressed as goats pretending to have sex.

Pagan, sure, but not particularly satanic. The wealthy audience sure liked it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join