It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF Switzerland, massive ritural ceremony....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The Hunger Games meets Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory in this cultural adaptation of WTF Switzerland!!!

The Opening Ceremony of the World’s Largest Tunnel Was a Bizarre Occult Ritual

Attended by Europe’s most powerful people, the opening ceremony of the Gotthard Base Tunnel in Switzerland was a dark, disturbing, weirdly satanic ritual. Here’s a look at another celebration of the occult elite.

Sounds interesting... I wonder what the elite are into...

Now it's off to the magickal castles in Austria to sacrifice babies, have massive orgy rituals and.....

[snip

We're losing our grip on reality folks. Change is coming and it's coming fast... in fact it's been here for a while now.

I need to go to church and worship Jesus now and try and get my head together.
edit on 6/3/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2016 by elevatedone because: removed link to video containing nudity

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I just skipped around the video, but I dont see anything disturbing, satanic, or that appears ritualistic. It does look like they put on a pretty neat show though.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

rofl!

Every phalanx of freemasonry is coming to a tunnel near you, rofl!!

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Arty people are pretty weird, i am not sure i see anything disturbing there......

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Im finished with the article and source and i look like this;

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
They had a strange ceremony for the LHC too i believe.

I know I watched one,the dance of Shiva or something.

Either way,it was odd.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
That is #ing awesome! I get it, it's occult but awesome.

Here's the thing. There are many, many ways to pay homage. Most just go to church and believe that's what's right ...for God. Others, however see it differently, in that when you put that much blood, sweat and tears into a project and succeed well we should be grateful.

We are blessed with ingenuity and insight to be able to modify our surrounds. That makes those who can build such things wise like an owl.
we should give thanks to those who have "blessed" us with this "knowledge" the way we see fit. It makes it genuine.

See it how you want, because the job literally took blood, sweat and tears...probably even deaths. At least through this presentation, they were honored.

Another words, "those who can see, can see"
edit on 3-6-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
OK, so they hired some weird artsy fartsy person to choreograph the ceremony..

And you saw that.. She bit her boob.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Volker Hesse is a genius. That was amazing, thank you for posting.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
After I built the alter my wife and I married on, I burnt it as homage. In return I asked to be granted with a long and prosperous union . Is that so wrong?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

That makes those who can build such things wise like an owl. We should give thanks to those who have "blessed" us with this "knowledge" the way we see fit. It makes it genuine.

What? You mean humans digging? If that is supernatural "knowledge" you must think a movie at the cinema is pure magic.
Its just perverted old occult rituals..

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Were you handfasted?

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I'm sure many, maybe most, will pass this off as 'artsy'......yeah.

But here in the real world, it was just weird as hell. Creepy even. If not raw occult symbolism , I'm not sure what else it COULD have represented.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
I'm sure many, maybe most, will pass this off as 'artsy'......yeah.

But here in the real world, it was just weird as hell. Creepy even. If not raw occult symbolism , I'm not sure what else it COULD have represented.

Most people have no idea about ritual magick and symbolism or alchemy or whatever it is they are labeling it these days.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It's just dorky stuff.
And if they truly believe in ritual, it's amusing that the elite are so unenlightened.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IridiumFlareMadness
It's just dorky stuff.
And if they truly believe in ritual, it's amusing that the elite are so unenlightened.

The elites of certain circles live and die by these rituals better believe it.

The real question is... is it placebo, or real and whats the difference?

link   
a reply to: LauGhing0ne

No. I just know the pieces fit because I watch them tumble away.

Conversely, it's not unlike poetry in motion. Because the circle of fiths in music dictate music just as the circle and square dictate construction or all matters of life. It's in inescapable. We just need to strengthen our communication.

link   
Dude its Europe in general lol they love this crap.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Most people have no idea about ritual magick and symbolism or alchemy or whatever it is they are labeling it these days.

like you, you cant say anything.

this is quite innocent , i guess to europeans, are americans that sheltered to to think this is occultism?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Maybe they can dig the whole way to Aristotle and his grave, im sure it would be a nice surprise..
Would be better if they started to learn how to live in this world instead of the imaginary one in their heads.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join