It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictive Texting Phenomenology, and alertness

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Perhaps.

Can you define "who"?

Because to me, there are a lot...and i mean lot of factors.

edit on 2-6-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I don't know. But it's fun, parts are obviously what I wrote, but a while ago. And not in this composition.

Aha! Case closed. They are prying into our subconscious minds as we… type.

I have thousands of posts for them to mull over, they don't need any further to figure out I'm just a goddamn, long hair, bare foot, hippy protester…

edit on 2-6-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Do you is your phone to post on ATS?

I used mine yesterday and typed the word disclosure.. That was one of the suggestions I got..

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Okay. I tried it too. I only text a couple people on my phone, and only one very frequently. When texting, I tend to keep things brief and basic. Any posts like this one, I write from my computer. But this is what I got from my phone.

First:

"You can tell Carol something sweet. These neighbors are of a local church."

Weird. I don't even know anyone named Carol or ever remember of typing that name. Maybe like A Christmas Carol?

Middle:

"They should just let you slaves have a couple hours off. Or whatever. What was it took that long? I will try to time it that I get home around the time you do. Then crap yourself."

Scary.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Now right side.

"We didn't get home and dad wants his summertime here today, fyi."

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Farlander

Also cool. More! More!

Come on, just a tiny bit?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

I do use my phone for thread surfing.

Yea when im on this site the predictive texting comes up with ATS stuff.

Farlander that is bizarre lol!

My speculative nerves are tingling.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Me and a friend do this back and forth, its quite hilarious sometimes. I've also been highly pleasantly surprised that "Death Star" auto capitalized itself.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal

Perhaps.

Can you define "who"?

Well… we all know how our purchasing is tracked to target us with advertising, right?
You review some catalog or purchase something either in a a store or online and then get (junk) email ads to sell you more, right?

You get pulled over by the cops and they run your license against a national data base for wants, warrants, unpaid traffic tickets, the DMV file about you opens a world of information including priors, unpaid child support, etc.

The company you work for, the bank you deal with, your cell phone the credit cards, drivers and car licenses all tracked to you in a huge information data base called a Fusion center.

Analysis of you and everything about you is done by whomever builds these places to store it all. In days of old they did it with file cabinets, now they got the internet, which we all freely submerse ourselves in.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Also cool. More! More!

Come on, just a tiny bit?

I can't get there from here, sorry.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

You are right about those things and as time goes on we will hone the levels of these things to better accomodate people and their demands, imo.

However the types of control i was thinking are a bit different including quantum physics stuff like entanglement and whatnot.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Okay, one more. This is fun. And freaky.

"The ones that refuse to pay have all the bad weather. Hasn't reached Washington yet. Don't know. Should we ask them for money? The moment you do this morning with what we have here, you can tell whether it's constant."

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Really? That's weirdly speaking to me?!? Germany is under water right now, the ones who should pay me suffer from the bad weather... creepy

I'll try one more:

I am a beautiful person who can help you to forgive everybody else, while he is the son of god.

Wtf? That was left to right.
edit on 2-6-2016 by Peeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

However the types of control i was thinking are a bit different including quantum physics stuff like entanglement and whatnot.

Okay, I talk too much anyway.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Lol no not at all i enjoy your input!

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Really? That's weirdly speaking to me?!? Germany is under water right now, the ones who should pay me suffer from the bad weather... creepy

I'll try one more:

I am a beautiful person who can help you to forgive everybody else, while he is the son of god.

Wtf? That was left to right.

Peeple youre breaking the fourth wall staahhhhp.

Just keeding.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

It's so fun!

One more:
I have been available for the upmost sensitive beings only, and in fact such vesicles have been observed undergoing Möobius transformations in laboratory experiments.
To keep the balance between the two main types of people who search spirituality is the military.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

It would be fun to make "poetry" or song lyrics in such a way. Kind of like a modern electronic version of William S. Burroughs stream of consciousness writing.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 191stMIDET

Absolutely. Itd be interesting to see what kind of stuff a lot of different lyricists would get.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Have you read The Third Mind(W Burroughs et al)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join