It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yiannopoulos LIVE NOW at DePaul University!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
So the Right's new hero is a self-loathing homosexual that wishes he could "cure" his homosexuality?
How is he self loathing?

edit on 25-5-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: DBCowboy

Not true. They're all for it, so long as it's their free speech, and their freedom.

Reverse it, and see what the reaction of many would be.

If I as a very middle aged white guy were to behave in such a fashion towards this same gentleman, what would the response be?

I doubt I'd be hailed as a defender of free speech...

ABSOLUTELY INDEED TO THE MAX!

That was one of the most shameful, hypocritical, arrogant, childish bunch of stunts I've seen in a long time. What unmitigated jerks. THEY WOULD NOT TOLERATE THE SAME BEING DONE TO THEM! Were the shoe on the other foot, they'd have resorted to violence in a flash, imho.

God have mercy on this land and nation.

Oh, right . . . Chicago . . . no wonder. Sigh. The land of rampant political corruption and the nonsense that everyone is entitled to the moon at someone else's expense.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Never heard of the bloke....I'm still lost as to how someone can be a gay catholic jew!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

So the Right's new hero is a self-loathing homosexual that wishes he could "cure" his homosexuality?

Where do you get those completely wrong ideas? He actually seems to be pretty in love with himself, and jokes about his ego all of the time. You can tell it's not a front either, because he's so fully immune to being offended or having his feelings hurt.

As far as curing his sexuality, again where did you get that? He believes that he's sexually fluid and chose to be gay, and quite enjoys it. How could he wish to cure himself of a sexuality he chose for himself?

He's not a hero, he is a social commentator that people happen to enjoy and it has nothing to do with his sexuality - the weirdness/creepiness of your making a big deal out of it seems to be lost on you.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Annee

Following Milo's twitter, he calls out people for live debates on a daily basis. Professors, politicians, journalists, but 99% of the time they refuse to do it.

Surprisingly Ben Shapiro accepted his challenge to a debate, which is suppose to happen some time June. Should be interesting to watch.

OK.

I searched for what I would consider a worthy debate. Even read reviews and transcripts.

Nothing impressive yet. Other then he has a memory for statistics. It's a tool.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

That too.

Now that LGBT is a love fest, including his parents, he's bored of choosing to be gay.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Who cares if you like him or not? Your first comment on this thread was saying he seems like someone who always thinks he is right. Does that excuse the actions of these protesters? Many people would say the same about Obama or any number of people on the left, does that justify this sort of behavior toward them?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Why is it it is only the left that focuses on his sexuality?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Why is it it is only the left that focuses on his sexuality?

Are you kidding?

It's Milo that focuses on his sexuality.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Who cares if you like him or not? Your first comment on this thread was saying he seems like someone who always thinks he is right. Does that excuse the actions of these protesters? Many people would say the same about Obama or any number of people on the left, does that justify this sort of behavior toward them?

Let's just "white wash" the things Milo intentionally says. No wonder he likes Trump. Same style.

Let's just pretend the buttons he intentionally pushes don't exist.

You think this is Left or Right?

I read several reviews/transcripts of the event, did you?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

No he doesn't. He merely states that the left can't dismiss him like they would a straight white male. The left are the ones making snarky comments about people on the right liking a gay man.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I hope Milo charged for admission. Each SJW in that theatre is more money for him! Dude will be laughing all the way to the bank while the snowflakes cry in their showers with a razor blade.
edit on -050011am5kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I just need to post something so I can read this in its entirety later. For some reason I don't have a subscribe button.

Milo is so freaking awesome.

He leaves puddles of melted snow everywhere he goes.

I agree with whoever, a number of pages back that we need an AMA with him.

The site would probably get DDOSed during the event though.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
I just need to post something so I can read this in its entirety later. For some reason I don't have a subscribe button.

He's got a Schtick and a talent for memorizing statistics.

He intentionally says outlandish stuff with intent to push people's buttons.

No wonder he emulates Trump.

Still waiting for a credible debate opponent.
edit on 25-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Let's just "white wash" the things Milo intentionally says. No wonder he likes Trump. Same style.

Let's just pretend the buttons he intentionally pushes don't exist.

You think this is Left or Right?

I read several reviews/transcripts of the event, did you?

I watched the videos of the event, and have seen about 4 other of his speeches in this tour, I know his message.

The point is, why does what he says matter in the conversation of were these protesters in the right?

I find Obama to be incredibly racially divisive, and I also find much of academia to be the same. So I am justified in acting out like these protesters? Or is it only minorities and people on the left that are allowed to be outraged.

I think that even though there are many people that say things I disagree with, they absolutely have the right to say it, and they have the right to speak in public without being silenced.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What does any of this have to do with Obama?

I'm neutral. You are the one who can't leave "left/right" out of it.

They were debating the subject of Women's Rights.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

So you feel obliged to tell me the same thing you told somebody else.

I don't really care about your take. He is entertaining, and you are likely not his target demographic.

I'd rather read his articles over the stuff you write, but I am not likely your target demographic.
See how that works?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I don't really care about your take. He is entertaining, and you are likely not his target demographic.

I agree his main intent is to entertain.

Has nothing to do with demographic.

Emotional people subject to button pushing should avoid people like him and Trump. It's that simple.

I like this interview. And I agree with him.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 25-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

He's got a Schtick and a talent for memorizing statistics.

He intentionally says outlandish stuff with intent to push people's buttons.

No wonder he emulates Trump.

He states facts that SJWs like you have no response to, so you do what we see you doing now.

I posted several videos of actual debates he's been in with worthy opponents. Of course you're not going to approve of any of them because they all lose the debate.

Emotional people subject to button pushing should avoid people like him and Trump. It's that simple.

You seem very emotional. Do you have a response to any of Milo's claims or arguments? Or are you just here to throw $hit?
edit on 25-5-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

You came on a thread about people shutting up a speech they disagreed by being rude and threatening , and instead of commenting on that you say milo seems like a know it all. This seems to me that you are justifying the acts of these protesters because you don't like milo. I brought up Obama because he says divisive things, so should he receive the same treatment as milo?

This was not a debate. It was a speech that people who dislike wanted silenced. They could have put on an event that countered the opinions of milo, but they chose not to.

This is a thread about these hateful protester, and you have posted many times and not once mentioned them.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join