It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yiannopoulos LIVE NOW at DePaul University!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

It means that he has a sexual preference for black men. He is the perfect storm for the new right. The normal tactics progressives use to silence an ideological opponent do not work against him, and that's why all of these regressive idiots hate him so much. He is a flamboyant homosexual that dates people of color.

If he was a straight white male, they would just call him a racist-bigoted-homophobe in order to discredit what he has to say.

They can't use that tactic against him, so they have to resort to violent aggressive actions because they have nothing to else they can argue with. It's a thing of beauty. The actions of the far left are doing so much to help expose it's own lunacy. It's why Donald Trump is getting so much support.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Don't worry though. The administrators will eventually slip up and be eaten by this very monster they have created just like so many other liberal administrators have been.

Yup. When these kids, those who don't grow out of it, get into positions of power in uni's, and govt., they'll wonder what has happened to today's youth...

...and we'll be there to tell 'em.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

It means that he has a sexual preference for black men. He is the perfect storm for the new right. The normal tactics progressives use to silence an ideological opponent do not work against him, and that's why all of these regressive idiots hate him so much. He is a flamboyant homosexual that dates people of color.

If he was a straight white male, they would just call him a racist-bigoted-homophobe in order to discredit what he has to say.

They can't use that tactic against him, so they have to resort to violent aggressive actions because they have nothing to else they can argue with. It's a thing of beauty. The actions of the far left are doing so much to help expose it's own lunacy. It's why Donald Trump is getting so much support.

I don't get it.

I don't do racism discussion.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Milo, Douglas Murray and Gavin McInnes; The triumvirate of supreme knowledge!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Annee

It remains to be seen if Milo can have an intelligent debate.

whats your issue with this debate?

I did actually read up on this debate. Seriously, I was looking for a good debate.

Don't remember exactly what the transcript/review said, but something along the lines of the Dr. having a philosophical approach and they were kinda like "2 ships passing in the night". Each was talking, but they were too far apart in their different ideologies to connect.

Haven't had time to listen/watch fully yet.

EDIT: I've had a long time interest in Social/Cultural Anthropology. In just the very beginning discussing black men, I agree with the Dr. - - not Milo. But, this Dr., obviously knowledgeable in his field, has zero debating skills. I'll try to listen to more, time permitting. The accent is difficult for me.

edit on 25-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It's funny how some people jump through hoops to discredit Milo while ignoring the radical leftist fascists that try to silence his opinions and hijack campuses across the nation.

Then they can't figure out why he has become so popular. I call it the Trump effect.
edit on 25-5-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Just wait until they get ahold of Tommy Sotomayor. He'll have the whole left screaming for his head.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Hey, thanks for trying to have a real conversation.

Can't say the same for most others.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

As you find none of Milo's opponents up to snuff in debating him, perhaps you should suggest to others to debate him that you believe are able to counter his points.

Wouldn't it be far better to have his positions shown to be flawed in debate, rather than have to continue to point out the flaws in all the other individual's who have debated him?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

As you find none of Milo's opponents up to snuff in debating him, perhaps you should suggest to others to debate him that you believe are able to counter his points.

I have.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
BLM and all these other "hate" groups...are being used as pawns by the government to slowly get rid of our first amendment rights. After a while people won't be able to say what they wan't (already happening) and they're coming for our guns as well (government). Am I the only one who see's it this way?
edit on 25-5-2016 by BLee8127 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Curious who is a worthy debater in your mind.

Who's your top three choices to debate Milo who soundly represent the "other side"?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Curious who is a worthy debater in your mind.

Who's your top three choices to debate Milo who soundly represent the "other side"?

No time right now.

1st choice Ben Barras.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

I have.

Making a post on ATS is not contacting and suggesting that they debate Milo. I will look forward to the upcoming debate when you do, and if they agree.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The protesters made it a racial discussion.

We are discussing that very thing here, as per OP.

If youre just here to speak your mind about Milo, youve already done that a few times over.

Move along

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

And this had to happen at my alma mater...... sigh

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: neo96

That video doesn't represent everyone on the left. Not to mention what the hell "the left" even is. Apparently "the left" is now just anyone you decide is on the left for whatever reason and you get to apply it to anyone you want at any time.

But yes, everyone has the right to free speech. And that right is protected from the Government taking it away. I didn't see the Government taking away anyone's free speech in that video.

Really? You claim it isn't representative of the left? Then tell me Sherlock...exactly who are the right-wing protesters? I've never seen them, unless they are so quite and polite that they don't get attention. All I ever see is a bunch of loud mouth liberals, ignorant blacks and insane teachers that get all the news coverage.

I would say these people and the likes of the Ferguson rioters are EXACTLY what the left is. Vile...ignorant...intolerant...prejudice bigots who think only their failed policies are right.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Really? You claim it isn't representative of the left? Then tell me Sherlock...exactly who are the right-wing protesters? I've never seen them, unless they are so quite and polite that they don't get attention. All I ever see is a bunch of loud mouth liberals, ignorant blacks and insane teachers that get all the news coverage.

I would say these people and the likes of the Ferguson rioters are EXACTLY what the left is. Vile...ignorant...intolerant...prejudice bigots who think only their failed policies are right.

That was funny because you just demonstrated exactly what I just got done saying.

I'll repeat it for you: "Apparently "the left" is now just anyone you decide is on the left for whatever reason and you get to apply it to anyone you want at any time."

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join