It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo has vanished from Radar

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Read again what I wrote, I did not say ATS isn't a place for interpretation... I said there is no interpretation in a case like this, regarding the fact that is was declared a crash as a fact (by most reputable medias), and even an eventual terrorist attack before any debris where found...

On a side note the video that is circulating is a video of a fireball that happened 22/12/2015 over palm desert.
edit on 19-5-2016 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

Oh please! A plane from PARIS to EGYPT??!! It couldn't be more obvious, coming after the speech a couple of days ago against Israel!!!

I can't stand how many people on here treat it like a social media site! Start thinking outside the box or go to Facebook.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Not only that, but unless they actually saw the missile launched, there's no way they would have known that anything was coming at them. Most likely any swerves were due to something on the aircraft itself, not an outside source like trying to avoid a missile.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Reposting an observation posted by Agit8edChop from Page 2:

"MH370 took off 7/3/14... that's exactly 804 days ago.
Egypt Air Flight 804 crashes today.
"

So it sounds like there was a mid-air explosion since there was no descent, that on top of Paris and Egypt destination/takeoff tells me there is a high probability this was terrorism-related

edit on 19-5-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
a reply to: Olivine
Is there a way for hijackers to cut off the communication, or stop a transmitter from sending its location? I'm not familiar with the devices involved.

All of these missing planes in the modern age boggle my mind. Poor passengers, just going home or on vacation...

The HAARP apparatus can mess with plane communications: look up the official government patent and read it for yourself.

"Poor passengers" were not necessarily just going home or on vacation! Lol! There was a reason why this flight was chosen.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Common, no. Possible, certainly. Even the best quality checks miss things, and this aircraft was 13 years old. That means it's undergone a lot of flights, a lot of cycles, and many maintenance checks.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

It's still too early to say that. Mechanical problems can cause this to happen too.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
If it is terrorism, and ISIS claims responsibility, what will happen, that isn't happening now, to fight this terror group?

It's interesting that an ATS member found a connection between this flight and Malaysian Air Flight MH370. (804 days since MH370 and Egypt Air Flight #804)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Has any cowardly terrorist group taken credit yet?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas
So the plane came from France, crashed in Greece and the first statement by Hollande, is to send "rescue teams" to the mediterranean sea. Egypt holds a national security meeting.

Witnesses in Greece saw a fire ball in the night sky.

France needed a reason to enter the mediterranean. Just sayin'..

Good thinking...

And not "just sayin", you're thinking outside the box which is what this site SHOULD be for!!!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Great, right before I go on a plane. Well.... i guess I will have to be drunk. I hope everything is OK with this flight ms804, but I have a feeling that it isnt.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It seems to be coincidence. How could they possibly plan that a flight numbered #804 that they had access to and even sabotage, Was also flying 804 days since MH370? Really? Improbable, if not crazy intricate planning skills.

(post by rottensociety removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

obviously I wouldn't trust the media headlines but in the press they are saying terrorism is more likely than mechanical issues:

Terrorism more likely than technical failure
edit on 19-5-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

It is more likely, but it's too early to say with any certainty that it was terrorism. There are some mechanical things that could cause the aircraft to do the same thing that they saw happen on radar.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
ISIS apparently threatened France a couple of days ago in their last video and intelligence warned France this week.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: jappee

Well.. ISIS seems to be outsmarting the rest of the world on several flanks. They could have decided to shoot this particular plane/flight down with a missile, like they did MH370, and want to show the world that connection. Essentially, to give all the world powers "the middle finger".

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ares2493
a reply to: Agit8dChop

my wife is from the island where the plane went missing. apparently there were Turkish military exercises going on near the area. if the plane had issues there are multiple islands in the agean which could accomadate a A320

edit link
greece.greekreporter.com...

That sounds spot on. Turkey is involved in all this sh!t way up to its neck and beyond.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I suspect we will continue to see many more such "interesting connections" in the future because there are so many people connected to so many different forms of communication and outlets for information and "news." This formula is a frothing cauldron of coincidence and synchronicity. Even now, events that are actually connected in some way can be made to look unrelated, simply because we have so much access to other peoples opinions and interpretations. This absolutely works in the opposite direction as well, and it is increasingly difficult to know the difference.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join