It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton vows gun grab in secret recording

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Please stop saying 'you support' the second.

Gun control violates INDIVIDUAL rights for NO reason.

I do support the 2nd and I did not claim to advocate for gun control.

Why are you trying to pick a fight when I actually agree?
edit on 17-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Interesting that you have no problem violating Hillary Clinton's 1st and 4th Amendment rights in a bid to strengthen your own arguments in support of your 2nd Amendment ones.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

So you support the second as it was ORIGINALLY framed by the founders ?

That means no background checks.

No 'waiting' periods.

No tax stamps.

No NOTHING.

Now if a person supports the above THAT means they support the second.

Not the shell of it's former existence.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Interesting that you have no problem violating Hillary Clinton's 1st and 4th Amendment rights in a bid to strengthen your own arguments in support of your 2nd Amendment ones.

Those very Amendments are what exposes her prejudice and methods of violating those same Amendments.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I think your excellent point needs a bit more emphasis:

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: xuenchen

Any politician who feigns transparency to the masses yet uses secret meetings and subterfuge to engage in treasonous dialogue aimed at eroding the Constitution is a traitor to the United States of America.

Actually, they are a dangerous traitor to all that is good, decent, living, life-giving, holy, cherished, sane, lovely, peacable, kind, mature, wise, thoughtful, encouraging, . . .

The refuse from hell pretending to be an American woman deserves only to return from whence she slithered out.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

So you support the second as it was ORIGINALLY framed by the founders ?

Yes, but I also support restrictions based on previous convictions of individuals that have been added through the proper constitutional process'.

Before we go too far, let's not forget that you have refused, in the past, to state that Muslims have the same 2nd amendment rights as everyone else.

You believe in gun control, but at least my exceptions are based on constitutional process'.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
And some 25 year old recording of supposed "Donald Trump" which sounds like a garbled, low quality, impersonation ne would use in a comedy sketch, gets taken as gospel.

While this is clearly Hillary Clinton.

No, no, no, we must talk about Trump...and ignore this, at all costs

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
And some 25 year old recording of supposed "Donald Trump" which sounds like a garbled, low quality, impersonation ne would use in a comedy sketch, gets taken as gospel.

While this is clearly Hillary Clinton.

No, no, no, we must talk about Trump...and ignore this, at all costs

Has anyone done that in this thread?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Speaking of hot places and slithering snakes, your color scheme used to emphasize Sublime's post made it almost impossible to read and making it look like a coral & turquoise bolo tie one would find at a roadside Navajo trading post in Arizona...

Otherwise, I agree with you.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It would be interesting to determine if this was recorded prior to Scalias murder - take note below of the last few seconds from the clip noting in particular the part in bold......

"the Supreme court is simply wrong on the 2nd amendment, and I am going to make that case every chance I get so I will need your help on that"

Irrespective of her opinion on the non-profit lobbying organization known as the National Rifle Association (NRA), I believe her (puppetmasters) real modus operandi lies in those last few seconds of the clip - attack the pro-gun supreme court justices and erode the 2nd amendment.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yes, but I also support restrictions based on previous convictions of individuals that have been added through the proper constitutional process'.

When it comes to those 'restrictions' that are amendment VIOLATIONS.

Of the second, but the 4th,5th,6th,7th,8th,9th, and 10th, and 14th amendments.

Pay close attention to ALL of those.

Especially the on about cruel and unusual punishments.

People don't 'forfeit' those RIGHTS for the rest of their lives.

And the rest of us who have NEVER broken the law RIGHTS are not conditional on anything.

You believe in gun control, but at least my exceptions are based on constitutional process'

No I don't not.

There are already numerous laws on the books that deal with the ACTION of harming or killing someone.

The RIGHT to own something doesn't enter in to it.

Because the constitution says.

The PEOPLE which means ALL of them have the right to keep and bear arms

THe PEOPLE which means ALL of them are ENTITLED to due process, and crimes be proven in courts of law.

It goes on further to say the PEOPLE can not be held for the same 'crimes' twice.

It goes on, and on ending with the 14th.

nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

There it is again for the people that IGNORE it.

MY/our rights are not forfeit because of the actions of someone else.

The entire Bill of Rights is at play. Not just a single amendment.
edit on 17-5-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

She voted for the Patriot Act twice and was part of the machine that handed carte blanche domestic surveilance approval to the NSA. She can roll her 1st and 4th amendment up into a tight cylinder and shove it straight up her ass where she jammed the same rights of the American People she allegedly was in DC to represent and serve.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Do Muslims have the same 2nd amendment rights as any other American?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Stick to the TOPIC eh.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

She voted for the Patriot Act twice and was part of the machine that handed carte blanche domestic surveilance approval to the NSA.

And her husband created the Omnibus Counter Terrorism Act the core of the PA written by his fella Biden.

Months before the Oklahoma City bombing took place, Biden introduced another bill called the Omnibus Counterterrorism Act of 1995. It previewed the 2001 Patriot Act by allowing secret evidence to be used in prosecutions, expanding the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and wiretap laws, creating a new federal crime of “terrorism” that could be invoked based on political beliefs, permitting the U.S. military to be used in civilian law enforcement, and allowing permanent detention of non-U.S. citizens without judicial review.* The Center for National Security Studies said the bill would erode “constitutional and statutory due process protections” and would “authorize the Justice Department to pick and choose crimes to investigate and prosecute based on political beliefs and assoc Link iations.”

Signed in to LAW by the Mr. Clinton.

Biden himself draws parallels between his 1995 bill and its 2001 cousin. “I drafted a terrorism bill after the Oklahoma City bombing. And the bill John Ashcroft sent up was my bill,” he said when the Patriot Act was being debated, according to the New Republic, which described him as “the Democratic Party’s de facto spokesman on the war against terrorism.

www.washingtonsblog.com...

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Only if they're American citizens.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Stick to the TOPIC eh.

My point has been proven.

Thanks Neo.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Only if they're American citizens.

"as any other American"

That is what I said.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Dont get caught up in the left right paradigm, criminals on both sides want us disarmed.
The point is Chicago is thier case study and for them it worked like a charm.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Opens up some conspiracy doors

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join