It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton vows gun grab in secret recording

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out how this affects transgenderism.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: xuenchen

Any politician who feigns transparency to the masses yet uses secret meetings and subterfuge to engage in treasonous dialogue aimed at eroding the Constitution is a traitor to the United States of America.

And that is pretty much all of them...from both sides.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You have a lot of posts with neo96.... The first couple of posts you never clarified "Muslim Americans" you just said "Muslims"

I believe that is where the disconnect is... Someone else seemed to elude to that too because they said "if they are citizens"

It was painful to scroll through without commenting lol.

Graffik

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: neo96

The reason you 'ask' is because you have no legitimate support for those restrictions.

So bring up muslims.

However your free to continue that troll.

I ask because you do not extend the same 2nd amendment rights to all Americans. In your view, it depends on whether or not they adhere to the right beliefs you agree with.

This is confusing to me. If you "caught" Neo on something what does that prove? Does it signify a Win for your team? Do you get a prize? Dude, drop it please. It does nothing for the discussion.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Any politician who feigns transparency to the masses yet uses secret meetings and subterfuge to engage in treasonous dialogue aimed at eroding the Constitution is a traitor to the United States of America.

If you Move to the US and run for President, I'll do my best to organize a group that erases the need for you to be a US citizen to be in that office. You seem to have a much better grasp of US needs than most/all politicians we have now. And you are a good speacher.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Every time the libtards mention gun control, 10 million more guns are sold. I think what America really needs is a gun grab. Might just fix things up quick and nice.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Oh give me a break. Can't you guys come up with anything new. Bill was gonna take you guns, then Obama was gonna take your guns. Now it's Hillary is a fake recording. This crap really gets old. Why do republicans have to lie to get votes by scaring their followers?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

You said you agreed with the restrictions or "loss of rights" upon conviction, now it's all Americans have the right.

He may have a group he doesn't want to see with rights, I don't know. You however, have plainly stated (and then did a 180), that you believe there is a portion of the population that should be stripped of their rights.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

So long as there are places like California, Illinois, and New York, that have the records on firearms that they do, people have reason to worry about 2nd Amendment rights.
edit on 5/18/2016 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Oh give me a break. Can't you guys come up with anything new. Bill was gonna take you guns, then Obama was gonna take your guns. Now it's Hillary is a fake recording. This crap really gets old. Why do republicans have to lie to get votes by scaring their followers?

I am pro guns, pro 2nd, and conservative, but you are right. Bill, and Obama have been the greatest gun sales people in the history of Merica. If Hillary gets elected, I think I'll open up a gun shop and then retire. I love living in the land of opportunity!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Crooked Hillary Rotten Clinton is an anti-Constitution, power hungry mad woman. This corrupt liar is unfit to be POTUS. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Already covered here couple months ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: coven83

If that is true, which i make no claim is, then i ask him; What about the thousands of american muslim veterans who have clearly put thier lives on the line for your right to believe as you do?

Great question. I'd like to see that answer.

ALL Americans have a 2nd amendment right and that is not dependent upon their religion.

NO, They don't. My state allows for the purchase of firearms without background checks as long as it is through a private party, many states do not allow that. My state allows for open carry, and conceal carry without a permit passed the house waiting on governor to sign off(he will probably veto) and then be overridden; some states require a gun to be locked and ammo to be stored somewhere else, and not allowed to carry open/conceal without permission from the state. Also, certain weapons are banned in states, I believe automatic is banned in most states, explosives are highly restricted. I believe to own automatics, or even a barrett requires an FFL, and automatics are cost prohibitive adding about 30,000$ even though you can 'break' a component in semi-auto to make it full-auto (but that is illegal to do).

The constitution may say we have the right to bear arms, but it is highly restricted. The same with the first amendment, you cannot yell fire in a building.

Convicted felons may be American citizens, but they are not allowed to own firearms. My state an ex-con has to get permission from the county sheriff to own a firearm. There are a number of areas where firearms are prohibited, including private property with posted no guns allowed, and state buildings, or school, or churches.

So, no, Americans are not afforded equal rights in firearm possession; it is heavily dependent on the state you live, what type of firearm it is, and whether or not you are a felon.

Also, a firearm dealer can deny selling a firearm to anyone; so in theory a firearm could deny selling guns to Muslims.
edit on 18-5-2016 by GodEmperor because: also

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
LOVE YOU HILLARY!!! WAHOO!! HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT BABY!! ALREADY SOLD ALL MY GUNS AND GAVE ALL THE MONEY TO THE DNC! I GOT NO GUNS! DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ ROCKS MAN!!! NSA ROCKS!!! AMERICA F$CK YEAH!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Oh hillary. this is the age of the forever soundbite. You just gave donald some serious rocket fuel you dumb yenta.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

What else is new huh?...

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

a reply to: coven83

I didn't say illegal immigrants. I said Muslim Americans.

Notice how Neo wouldn't simply say "yes, they have the same rights".

i think you're splitting hairs

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: Klassified

Yep. And you know what Americans do with traitors? We elect them.

I thought we made them special guest commentators on Fox News?

I thought we traded terrorstis for deserters, and their parents get press conference in the rose garden.

Sorry, I didn't mean to inject a bit of truthful ironic humor into a discussion about something as serious as guns.

What did your comment have to do with mine anyway?

Was that just a knee jerk reaction to my dig on Fox news? You know they've got a seat waiting for Hillary don't you? She'll be co-hosting a show with Oliver North and Mark Furman some day.

edit on 19-5-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Oh hillary. this is the age of the forever soundbite. You just gave donald some serious rocket fuel you dumb yenta.

Yeah, and Donald never gives anyone anything to hammer him on.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: yuppa

Yeah, and Donald never gives anyone anything to hammer him on.

I love the Pic. Its how it should be. the second amendment shall not be infringed. No mattter how many are killed.

As to donald ,true but his are at least free of dead bodies.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join