It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton vows gun grab in secret recording

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They went from this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, but I also support restrictions based on previous convictions of individuals that have been added through the proper constitutional process'.

To making stuff up.

Then repeating muslim,muslim,muslim

In to something that was never said.

Went down quicker than the Titanic.
edit on 17-5-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
To put this thread back on TOPIC.

Clinton sure doesn't have a problem arming 'muslims' over in the middle east.

CLinton sure doesn't have a problem arming the ILLEGAL immigrant down Mexico way either.

She just has a problem with her own countryman having arms.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

All you have to do is say the Muslim Americans have the same 2nd amendments rights and I will back down.

So far, it appears that you do not believe that all Americans have the same rights, and believe in gun control depending on faith.

We have been through this before, and you never admit that ALL Americans have that right.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

A "muslim American" as you say is either born here or naturalized. And i did in fact answer that.
An "illegal imigrant muslim" is a diffrent subject

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

We have been through this before, and you never admit that ALL Americans have that right.

Still making snip up I see.

Care to discuss the TOPIC that was about what CLINTON says?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: coven83

You brought up illegal immigrants, I did not. And I did not claim you didn't answer the question.

I said Neo wouldn't answer the question, which he still refuses to do so.

He is for the 2nd amendment, unless you are part of a group he disagrees with.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Still making snip up I see.

Care to discuss the TOPIC that was about what CLINTON says?

Sure. Clinton is as anti-2nd amendment as anyone else that will not admit that ALL Americans have a 2nd amendment right, including Muslims.

Do you agree? Do Muslims Americans have the right as well?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

He wont ever acknowledge the plain truth, just keeps trying to flush a full toilet bowl and watch it spin.

The truth is the truth...if you are here legally then you can own weapons. What you do with them is your choice. Its called individual liberty.

The people who truly love this country and what it is supposed to stand for will use them to defend their rights under the constitution. Against those who try to un-costitutionaly strip us of those rights.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

The truth is the truth...if you are here legally then you can own weapons. What you do with them is your choice. Its called individual liberty.

The people who truly love this country and what it is supposed to stand for will use them to defend their rights under the constitution. Against those who try to un-costitutionaly strip us of those rights.

I agree. It is Neo that has not agreed to what you and I find to be true. All Americans have a 2nd amendment right. Neo does not believe Muslims do.

He is anti-2nd for Muslim Americans.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

How about we treat muslims like gun owners eh ?

First they need to pass a background check, and ONLY according to a given set of rules of having lived a PERFECT life.

They might be granted the 'priviledge' of praying.

But only after a 'cooling' off period of 7 to however many days.

Then submit MORE paperwork to the FBI, and waiting months, and ONLY after the FBI signs off. They get to pray 'quieter'.

But wait. They can only say one word at a time, and it's a FELONY if they do say more than one word at a time.

Then they get to pay a 200 prayer rug tax.

Then after every terrorist attack that happens. They get to put of with MORE regulation.

Introvert.

STOP making snip up, and wasting my time.

Because NO ONE would stand for that, but hell it's ok to DO ALL THAT to gun owners.

Their RIGHTS be damned.
edit on 17-5-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

So you agree that Muslim Americans have the same 2nd amendment rights as any other American?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Ok then let me try to bridge your gap. What lies at the base of the casam between your two beliefs is the fact that so many illegals are being brought and given the status of an american without earning it.

I would hope that if EVERY IMMIGRANT is subjected to the same rules of citizenship that neo would happily conceed they have the right to own weapons ( muslim or otherwise). If he dosent than he too is standing against american fundemental beliefs.

I belive he is slanted because our current administration seems intent on bringing in the worst, unscreened and allow them to have guns. Which they will get either way. Whats important is that American citizens are allowed to defend themselves.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

What lies at the base of the casam between your two beliefs is the fact that so many illegals are being brought and given the status of an american without earning it.

I said nothing about illegals and neither did he.

He does not believe in a 2nd amendment right based on religion, otherwise he could have simply said Muslim Americans have the same right. I gave him that chance multiple times, be he will not. Him and I have discussed this in the past.

Whats important is that American citizens are allowed to defend themselves.

I agree. Ask him about Muslim Americans. He will not extend our 2nd amendment rights to them, as you and I have.

He is anti-2nd for Americans he does not agree with.
edit on 17-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

If that is true, which i make no claim is, then i ask him; What about the thousands of american muslim veterans who have clearly put thier lives on the line for your right to believe as you do?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

To answer your question using "Clinton Logic" I'd say it depends.

Perhaps your theoretical Muslim was practicing their "al Taqiyya" when they pretended to take the Oath of Allegiance?

A belief system that condones the strategic use of Lies is hard to get a grip on.

So is your "American Muslim" telling the truth about being an American or is he still really a "true" muslim.

I'm sure you can see the difficulty in resolving two incompatible belief systems.

If "Clinton Logic" is acceptable then Mrs.Clinton can be believed when she has sworn to defend the US Constitution.

The OP looks like a direct attack on the Constitution to me but "Clinton Logic" is difficult for me to understand.

Perhaps you can explain it?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: coven83

If that is true, which i make no claim is, then i ask him; What about the thousands of american muslim veterans who have clearly put thier lives on the line for your right to believe as you do?

Great question. I'd like to see that answer.

ALL Americans have a 2nd amendment right and that is not dependent upon their religion.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: draoicht

So is your "American Muslim" telling the truth about being an American or is he still really a "true" muslim.

"True" Muslims can be American.

I'm sure you can see the difficulty in resolving two incompatible belief systems.

No, rights are rights regardless of belief until you actually do something to have your rights taken away.
edit on 17-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: coven83

Im pro 2nd amendment and cant stand the lying snake Hillary but this just sounds like more of the bs rhetoric. Just look to Chicago to see what happens when only criminals have guns

I know lots and lots of Chicagoans who aren't criminals, with lots and lots of legally-owned guns. Is there still a false perception that guns are illegal in Chicago?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

No its because gun buy back programs are most prolific and tested there.
And if there are so many legal gun owners in chicago why was chicagos crime rate the highest in the country last year, and already double itself this year. Why do good armed Americans not stand up for thier community?

And please dont give the "its the police violence"excuse.

The second amendment exits to protect against the idiot down the street just the same as governmental abuse and corruption.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

They love going after the guns. Makes it easier to destroy communities when only the corrupt cops and criminals have firearms.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join