It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me anything you remember from childhood, that you shouldnt.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Fascinating! I never realised you could actually hash up a DIY X-Ray machine, but there's the proof!

I can't say that I will definitely be doing this any time soon, but it's certainly interesting to have it there as an option. To be honest, I was thinking that - particularly with regards to the implantation from when I was 17 - I might try to access an ultrasound scanner. Several people have suggested that the 'worm-like device/creature' will be readily visible using ultrasound.

I have a lot of stuff going on in life at the moment, so these sorts of investigations have been shelved for the time being, but definitely it's something I plan to study further at a later stage.. I really could do with getting some answers, even if it's just proof that something weird did occur.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Good luck mate, obviously concentrate on the moment and stay positive. i am a firm believer keeping a positive outlook, and often think of the saying "guard your thoughts, they are more powerful than you can ever imagine", but when/if you do ever look into other means of validating your memories, give me a pm bud id love to hear more. And try and help if i can.
Regards, Dave.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I remember my first reoccurring dream. I was 5 and had this dream for a year at least.

Do you remember those old color bars on TV?The ones with the black horizontal bar on the bottom and other colors bars vertical on top???

Well in my dream I was stuck in a maze(Like a mirror maze) of these color bars with a black floor.I just wandered around and around crying, wondering why I couldn't get out of this horrible TV maze..I JUST WANTED OUT darn it!

I always started from the same point, in the middle, where there was a square space,with many openings off of it....

Well one night I refused to move I curled up in a ball and sat there crying...Then all of a sudden I switched from 1st person to 3rd and I was watching me, but from above. My view zoomed out til I was watching me inside the TV from outside the TV, (only it was more a screen than a TV set)

Never had the dream again..All my life I have had reoccurring dreams..They never seem to go away til I "solve them"..

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: hidingthistime

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: hidingthistime

It is physically impossible to "swallow your tongue".
2nd.

answers.yahoo.com...

Answers and Quora are really awful sources.

It happened.... holy crap, i am just sharing, grab a life people... wow

This should start being calles BULLYts... harsh.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: MountainLaurel

yeah i could relate my zooming out to the marble memory to your first thoughts on why are we here, or how i like to say "what is my reason for being" lol
i have just recently being looking into doing some meditation with the end goal of having an OBE, i think this could be possible and would love to be able to verify it personally.

YW it is great reminicing, i love it when certain songs can instantly give you a euphoric nostalgic rush to your head.

I think it is possible to leave our bodies.....I think at my particular point in "evolution" my instincts are very much Earth bound.....I have NO interest to fly out into space and while I believe more then not that ET's exist, I don't want to meet them at all !! What ever the "sensory" experience is to life on Earth are my happiest moments....lol...anyways have fun if you achieve an OBE....if I actually had one as a kid, it was very cool and SCARY too!

Yes.....reminiscing is great fun and FOR SURE songs trigger lot's of memories. Here is one of the 1st songs I remember that represented my pre-teen angst...LOL....I Really did believe that this stuff was deep, and I Love it to this day.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

2nd.

answers.yahoo.com...

You're right about that! Man I gotta stop getting my love advice from quora and answers. ...sigh.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

2nd.

answers.yahoo.com...

You're right about that! Man I gotta stop getting my love advice from quora and answers. ...sigh.

Go swallow yer toong, laddie. IMHO they're every bit as dependable as asking your neighbor's six year old. Which you might be doing.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

2nd.

answers.yahoo.com...

Go swallow yer toong, laddie. IMHO they're every bit as dependable as asking your neighbor's six year old. Which you might be doing.

Your right I should seek my love advice from the truly wise.

So, uh, bedlam...I met this shy introverted girl commuting to work on the bus and everything was going great. Then out of nowhere she starts pretending she doesnt see me when we cross paths on the street or the bus stop, avoids eye contact, and acts like weve never spent hours talking and laughing together. Which we had. One moment everythings going great, old ladies watching us and commenting on what a great match we are, then literally over night she was like a totally different person, disengaged, distant and overly structured, peering at me from time to time over the top of the book she'd be hiding behind and pretending to read while on the bus riding to or from work.

Whats her deal?

edit on 18-5-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
My first memmory? I have no memmories before age of 3. Thats why i think everyone from 3 and up should be treated as ones who know what they are doing. Because when i was 3 i knew what i was doing -.-

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

clearly has commitment issues, you should probably confront her in a pleasant way saying how you feel.

just ask Dave.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hmmm lets see. Not really a childhood memory but in my 20s I dropped by my best friends house to play counterstrike. I was expected over but showed up about an hour earlier. He lives up in the hills and his door was unlocked so I let my self in after knocking and him not responding. I coukd tell he was home and in the house somewhere. So im walking around and calling his name and getting no response. Finally I make my way down to the basement where he had a bunch of computers set up. As I enter I see my friend with his back to me sitting at one of the computers we usually play at. I go "oh hey Bre-.......oh, ok..." he had a pair of headphones on, was watching something clearly german and clearly obscene. His body hunched over and twitching up and down.

I slowly backed out of the room, went to my car, drove off and told him something came up, when he called 30 minutes later seeing if was going to show up to play counterstrike soon.

To this day ive never told him about it. Ive given him the nickname "thumper" which holds to this day, but he erroneously thinks its after the nickname for the m79 grenade launcher in the game.

Theres something I shouldnt remember but unfortunately will never forget

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join