It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me anything you remember from childhood, that you shouldnt.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Are you meaning things like the time I watched my "crazy drunk uncle" climbing out from our neighbors window with his pants in his hand because "her" husband had just come home?
Or would it be, like when my dad was going to work, drunk again, and walked off the side of the porch. The odd thing was, he never broke his stride as he stepped up onto a chair, then onto the railing, and then down about six feet. Landing in the yard and still walked to his car, got in and drove away. He did drop his lunch box when he hit the ground but other wise didn't seem to notice what he had done. He just picked it up and kept walking.
I was about seven years old, at the time; but I can still see it play out in my mind.
edit on 17-5-2016 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I'm not a hundred percent sure of what you're really asking of us in this thread, but here's a memory that no kid should ever have to experience:

Aged 6yrs, sleeping at home in my bedroom, in our quiet neighbourhood here in the North of England. Father probably busy downstairs, brother sleeping in the other bedroom adjoining mine.

Woken from sleep, finding myself strapped into a dentist chair, surrounded by tall figures dressed in white, whose features I can't quite make out, seems they''re a bit blurry. I'm totally paralysed, immobilised in situ, unable to resist anything that's happening. I am being tortured, repeatedly, by the implantation of extremely fine, filament-like needles, directly into actual nerve fibres/pathways all over my body - especially I'm noticing the one they're stabbing & manipulating into my left arm, near the elbow.

Can't move, can't scream - just hideous, vile pain, the worst I can possibly imagine - there's a 'feeling' which accompanies all this, that some sort of awful, manifest evil power or personality is involved directly. The next thing, I realise that a needle is descending from a mounted fixture above my face, it's heading directly into the centre of the pupil of my right eye. As it begins to slip into the eyeball, I suddenly awaken, panicked & breathing heavily, back in my own bed. My father comes in immediately, seems concerned - a lot more so than I have ever seen him before. He almost seems apologetic, and wants to reassure me that things are okay, without even asking me what had happened, it's as if he knows already. I hadn't screamed out, as far as I know - he just turned up at the moment I awoke.

I look back on this now, and consider that it was a MILAB, or a joint Human-Alien invasive procedure, setting up equipment for the long-term monitoring which has seemingly plagued me my entire life. There is a deep connection between many members of the family, plus friends, and the military - specifically the RAF (Royal Air Force). One day I might finally learn the full truth, but until then all I have is a multitude of bad memories, dreams, a gaslighting campaign driven by some unknown group, & suspicion.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Being dropped off from a spacecraft and told I would have to stay on this miserable planet until my family could get back to me. Still waiting.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

When they come to collect you, ask them to swing by and give me and mine a lift would you?

Ta.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
It is interesting how we can remember some events from childhood so vividly, and not remember much else during those same periods of childhood. My sister and I were talking recently about how we both still have very vivid childhood dreams to this day. I also have a few profound childhood memories, that left memorable impressions and changed my consciousness or reality about life.

The biggest one was about in 3rd grade, I remember sitting on the curb looking up at the street light, lol, probably because I knew I needed to go home when it came on...but anyways it was the 1st time I ever really thought about "Why are we Here ?".....I thought about technology, God, "why are humans so much more advanced then other animals in terms of technology?" "What is my responsibility or purpose on Earth?" It was the beginning of a thought process that lasts to this day...

The second one is a little more weird, because I don't totally know if it happened. I remember VERY vividly flying out of my body around the neighborhood in my sleep, I remember being scared and "willing" myself to fly back to my body / bed. The reason I don't completely dismiss this as a dream is because I very vividly remember the aerial view in detail and how interesting it was to see my friends backyards, that I played in all the time, from a different view..I had never been on an airplane yet ! Strangely as an adult, I am afraid of heights, not crippling...but I avoid heights !

The 3rd one is my earliest memory, I was 3 yrs old, and I can't remember hardly anything that young...but I remember waking up while it was still dark Christmas morning and walking into the living room by myself..... my sister was 1 1/2 yrs. old....and every Christmas after that we would wake each other up and spend our special time by the tree until our folks woke up...anyways.....that morning I walked into the most BEAUTIFUL thing I had EVER seen ! My Mom had set everything up Christmas eve so it was the first time I ever remember seeing a Christmas Tree...OMG...my little eyes couldn't believe what I was seeing.....then I saw a little crib, changing table and baby doll...there was little bottles, baby powder, baby clothes, blankets and I absolutely couldn't believe what I was seeing.....when my Mom walked in and told me that Santa had brought those gifts for me, I was overwhelmed with Happiness and gratitude. I carried on that tradition with my daughter and always "staged" special Christmas mornings for her...I also became a floral merchandiser and designed and decorated many Christmas displays over the years...

Fun thread, made me think about some cool stuff......TY.....

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

You betcha

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
When I was about 4 years old, I remember seeing a huge UFO fly slowly and with no sound. At the time, I thought it was the Goodyear blimp. It wasn't until I was in my late 20s or early 30s that I realized what I saw was not the Goodyear blimp. In fact it was ball shaped and lights everywhere.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
ok just to clarify what i mean. (i hope!)

No1, i read a teen horror book, and a part in the story describes how every thing that is made up of atoms has a conscious and/or a soul, i cant remember. but the point is, i have read so many of those books amongst other things, yet this one thing
i can remember, it pops into my head. (possibly unconsciously when it is starting to be forgot idk)
No2 i have seen loads of horror movies i shouldn't have (underage), the exorcist, cannibal holocaust, etc as well as all those poltergeist films, yet i dont remember anything about them (part from exorcist spinning head bit, but that is repeated in movies and other things) i just remember that one scene about not going into the light, that memory pops into my head also the same as No1
No3 maybe shouldnt be on my list because i remember it having an effect on me where i just couldnt get my head round it, it amazed and baffled me at the same time, and made me question things at a young age (about 8-9) i think of it anytime i see the zooming out in anything, to reveal the city, or country or whatever.

so i mean memorys that pop into your head maybe when you are just going to forget them,. For example i remember the day my auntie died when i was 8, but i don't remember 3 days before it, or for that matter much of being 8, although i remember snippets of things from my youth that i really shouldn't remmebr, because they are meaningless (or are they?) against the things that matter or the major life experiences.
not looked at all the posts yet, but thought id "try" and clear that up.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
ok just to clarify what i mean. (i hope!)

No1, i read a teen horror book, and a part in the story describes how every thing that is made up of atoms has a conscious and/or a soul, i cant remember. but the point is, i have read so many of those books amongst other things, yet this one thing
i can remember, it pops into my head. (possibly unconsciously when it is starting to be forgot idk)
No2 i have seen loads of horror movies i shouldn't have (underage), the exorcist, cannibal holocaust, etc as well as all those poltergeist films, yet i dont remember anything about them (part from exorcist spinning head bit, but that is repeated in movies and other things) i just remember that one scene about not going into the light, that memory pops into my head also the same as No1
No3 maybe shouldnt be on my list because i remember it having an effect on me where i just couldnt get my head round it, it amazed and baffled me at the same time, and made me question things at a young age (about 8-9) i think of it anytime i see the zooming out in anything, to reveal the city, or country or whatever.

so i mean memorys that pop into your head maybe when you are just going to forget them,. For example i remember the day my auntie died when i was 8, but i don't remember 3 days before it, or for that matter much of being 8, although i remember snippets of things from my youth that i really shouldn't remmebr, because they are meaningless (or are they?) against the things that matter or the major life experiences.
not looked at all the posts yet, but thought id "try" and clear that up.

You are asking if we have childhood memories. That's called reminiscing.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Yes i have met people who have memories of being in their cot or crib, its certainly possible. my earliest memories are from like five and very vague ones like falling or bursting my lip etc.
the memories iam talking of in the post are really vivid and they pop into my head totally irrelevant to what i was thinking at the time (more often than not).
and just recently i have been ale to tie them into conspiracy theories, that are actually going together like 1+1=2, like little pieces of a puzzle are coming together.
the beauty of me being able to share things like this with the people on ATS is i can track my ways of thinking and i am now able to put down my way of thinking at the time, and basically log it, now i realize 6 months - 6 years down the line i might realize that 1+1 actually equaled 17 at the time and my way of thinking may have completely changed. but i wont stop coming up with "crazy" theories, cause its fun and healthy IMO, and after all anything is possible.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: restless genius

i remember clearly that the light was bad and that the old lady was evil, and she was repeating "come into the light Carol-anne"
i remember thinking don't go in, and being scared of what was in the light, (maybe a conditioned fear of the unknown)
regards, Dave.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

ha cheers mate, 2000ad
i would love to get the comic again, and no doubt if i was to read it again i would remember all the stories in them almost instantly, as you do with movies you havent seen in years and you cant remember anything then it all floods back after the first 5 mins.
movies like Hellraiser do stick in my head also, but not in the same way as the ones mentioned, its more vivid and vibrant if you know what i mean.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

true dat

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

i used to hear a tapping at my window when i was a boy and thought it was all manners of things and i used to see a flash of light at the end of the corridor i was terrified of these two things and i had a wild imagination when i was a kid (still do)
i didnt figure out what the tapping was, but the flashing light was because at the top of the stairs we had a mirror so late at night i figured that it would reflect car headlights against the other end of corridor.(where the "flash" was) and i found out that was exactly what it was when i waited for cars and seen it happen. the window could have been a bird or loose aerial wire or a range of rational things, but yeah our childhood imaginations did run wild, but those memories are different still with the three in particular that iam talking of.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

yeah i could relate my zooming out to the marble memory to your first thoughts on why are we here, or how i like to say "what is my reason for being" lol
i have just recently being looking into doing some meditation with the end goal of having an OBE, i think this could be possible and would love to be able to verify it personally.

YW it is great reminicing, i love it when certain songs can instantly give you a euphoric nostalgic rush to your head.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: galaga

im jealous i would love to see something like that, i did see an meteor it was in the paper the next day. but five mins before i seen to strobes of light red/blue could have been any colour pass across the path of where the meteor would have passed, these strobes of light happened in an instant like it barely registered in my mind in fact after it happened i put it down to street lights and the way they might have tricked my mind or something. but that is the closest ive came to seing a UFO,
just another thing i would love a Personal experience of so i can call it more than a "conspiracy".

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

sounds horrifying mate, if something like that happened to me i would try everything to figure out what happened or what didnt happen,
regression, full body xrays, MRIs the works for any evidence that this was a real event and not the result of some psychological trauma.
Regards, Dave.
edit on 17-5-2016 by Davg80 because: edit

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: galaga

no i dont mean thinking of that time you did this and such an such said this then this happened oh how we laughed ohhhh.
i mean a vibrant, vivid memory of something you would have normally forgotten in less than a week,that is typically only attributed to things like the day you passed your driving test, the birth of your kids, the first time u had sex etc.

Cheers.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Thanks Dave,

As it happens I did look into getting hold of the X-Rays & MRIs which had been done on my body for a variety of different conditions over the years - in one of the X-Ray sessions, I heard the tech saying to a colleague "Oh my god, look at that! Can you see it?!" Unfortunately, it seems my records were redacted, my request was refused for a number of the images, saying they had 'been lost'. I put in a full, legal request, but the images had gone missing...

ETA - I should add that I was asking for the images for a very specific reason, another event that had occurred aged 17yrs, but the very particular set of images that would have shown what I was looking for, well, they're the ones that 'went missing'... I've had a number of weird 'implant' experiences, with the most prominent being aged 6yrs and aged 17yrs. At 17yrs, the implant experience was surreal & frightening, with a lot of pain involved immediately afterwards, while the implant was establishing itself in my abdomen. I've posted about it in detail elsewhere on ATS, most recently being in the David Icke AMA, which didn't get a response unfortunately as he'd already bailed on the thread at the time I posted. If you're interested, here's the post

edit on MayTuesday1615CDT11America/Chicago-050026 by FlyInTheOintment because: per ETA

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

yeah mate, is there any other way you could get an xray or mri.... maybe private, or even do it yourself?

look what i found bud.......

www.sciencebuddies.org...
www.all-science-fair-projects.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join