It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me anything you remember from childhood, that you shouldnt.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Ive got a theory, infact i have many theories, but this is a relatively new one.
The things i remember from childhood are usually big events that either caused great joy,
or great pain, (usually the latter). But then there are things that i shouldn't remember,
but i do and its this fact that has intrigued me, what if these silly things that i remember
are trying to tell me something, ok heres the first one;

1. I read in a high school horror book when i was a young teen that every single Atom has
conscious and soul, that means that everything around you is living, now a conspiracy theory,
is that Gods can communicate with atoms at the atomic level and speak to them, and it was this
method that the great pyramids were built according to some conspiracy theories.

what i find amazing with this one is that i have read 100s of these types of books yet this one
thing sticks right out, and i remember at the time thinking that it was not possible (which is a big
thought for someone who believes anything is possible) maybe that how i remembered it.....

2. Poltergeist 3 (come into the light Carol Anne), now when i was about 11 or 12, me and a friend
used to go to his uncles to get videos from him as he had a huge collection, and we used to get all the
best horrors, now i dont remember many of the films tbh (i more remember the excitement of going
to the house and having a huge selection of movies to pick from), but one movie and one scene i do
remember and this memory is very vivid, is in the movie poltergeist 3. where the young girl who is
being haunted is being enticed into the light by the old evil lady, shes saying come into the light
Carol-Anne, i remember thinking dont go into the light and being very scared of this one scene and its the
only thing i can remember from any of the movies. Now there is also a conspiracy theory about not
going into the light when we die(as its a trick to entrap us) from a gnostic text on Archons,
(which i wrote my first thread on)

3. Now this one was from an old comic book (commando, topper or something) i cant remember the strip,
just the ending, and the ending was, a zooming out to reveal the street, then a zooming out to reveal the
country, then the globe, then the solar system, the milkyway, then the universe, then after the universe a
zooming out to reveal a marble that these weird looking alien creatures were playing with.
now i realise that this one, i probably remember because it blew my young mind, but the other 2 i dont think
i should remember at all because i had read so many horror books and watched horror movies. But these things
that i remember stay with me as if my unconscious is telling me something.

what i want to know is, are there things from your childhood memories that stick with you and you think about
them quite often, but you don't know why. The reason i wrote this thread was because when i heard about the archon
theory and the light it instantly resonated with me because of this memory from childhood, that i still think about
often, (ps i watched it again recently and the movie is terrible lol)
also the movie had a "curse" with the young girl dying not long after the 3rd movie.

your thought are very welcome
edit on 17-5-2016 by Davg80 because: changed title

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
the zoom out until the entire universe is in a marble and 2 aliens are playing with it, is also in the movie Men in Black. Its at the very end.

Edit: Not saying it wasnt in that comic. But just saying its at the end of that movie as well
edit on 17-5-2016 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Just a marble. Just a marble in another universe which is just a marble in another and so on.

Just one Universe after all.
edit on 17-5-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

is it lol.......i remember it from a comic, long before MIB was out. I wish i still had those old comics, because i believe they
helped open my mind and im glad i look at the world the way i do. if anyone else has read that same comic and knew where to find it, i would be so happy. i think i must have read it in the late 80s when i was about 8 or 9.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
what i want to know is, are there things from your childhood memories that stick with you and you think about them quite often, but you don't know why. The reason i wrote this thread was because when i heard about the archon theory and the light it instantly resonated with me because of this memory from childhood, that i still think about often, (ps i watched it again recently and the movie is terrible lol) also the movie had a "curse" with the young girl dying not long after the 3rd movie.

One must remember everything because sooner or later those memories will give key insight to a mature person.

It will be like a Eureka moment where everything fits into place.

Lol. Archons (djinn) go hand-in-hand with 4th Generation Curses that mothers put their 7 year old children into to maintain 'spiritual contracts' or 'lease agreements' in the spiritual world.

When a spirit returns to its place of origin, whilst in a contract, it feels like Heaven on Earth. So some good comes from childhood curses.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I think the marble was also the end of a Simpsons episode

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Just my Gran entering the living room with just her tights (panty hose) on (no underwear) i was about 6...To this day i have a fear of 70's african american men wearing pantyhose on their heads, possibly whilst robbing a bank or something.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

interesting.... i wonder if it originated in my comic, probably not..... but more to the point i have seen all MIBs and a hell of a lot of simpsons eps but never noticed it, or maybe i did and thats why the old memory is still so fresh.......
thanks

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Always appreciate your input Rapha....

heres a link telling about the so called curse of the original Poltergeist
www.popsugar.com...

regards, Dave.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I remember my first birthday.

Right now by remembering memories I just had one of 2 1/2 years old, me and my brother tiedd a cheap blue rope (those cheap ropes) lol, I remember us panicking thinking traffick won't be able to cross it and we'll get wrong... We had to steal a knife to cut it and hide the evidence... I wonder if rope is still around the lampposts.

We are not supposed to whitheld memories before 3-4 years of age, I'm not sure how I can (talked briefly on this here before) I'm all game for scientific testing. Imagine memory as unset jelly floating in a vaccum, everytime we recall a memory we are adding more jelly to the memory, it slowly deforms the memory untill the memory isn't it's true form anymore.

As for me I don't know...When I remember things it comes in a brainwave... no connections jist a flood of information. akin to memory through meditation I guess but I don't meditate just relax lol. Alcohol and relaxation can take me down memory lane also.

"we drink to forget, alas I drink to remember!"

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I remeber the wall paper from when i was a baby, it had giraffes and abc's.... my mom said i remebered right...

I had my first near death experience and i swallowes my tounge and remember looking down at myself and the hospital and a few other rooms and beds...my mom said yes that happened, swallowing my tounge

I remember the worst thing possible happening to me as well, when i was only around 1 or so, and i remeber the blood curtling scream i let out...

Makes me cry for that poor sweet baby now that i am more healed and grown up, that poor child....now i know she is worthy and it wasnt her fault etc (me as a baby i mean) and i feel so sad for my past self....wish i could hug her bettsr sooner...

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Maybe you remember them because they are interesting/out of the norm.??

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

That poltergeist film I could swear the lady was telling Carol-Ann to STAY AWAY from the light in that film.

Am I remembering that wrong but funny enough that is a scene I always remember but I am sure she said don't go into the light, anyone else?

Or has my memory got that bad.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

The zooming out thing was an early copy of 2000AD comic...i read it too.

One of the films i saw when i shouldn't have seen it at that age (about 10 or 11) was Phantasm...frightened the bloody life out of me.

Always remember the scene with the weird old lurch type bloke, kind of a frankenstein character who had the creepy metallic sphere weapon...he got his when his own sphere got him and buried it's drill bit into his forehead and basically dredged his brains, shooting the liquified mess out of the tail end of the sphere...can still see and hear it now.

Don't watch horror films kiddies...you will have nightmares, sometimes for decades!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

It is physically impossible to "swallow your tongue".
2nd.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

2nd.
the muscles relaxed or some wierd thing, it happens apparently.... look it up, i thought that too.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

2nd.

answers.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
heres a link telling about the so called curse of the original Poltergeist

What if all the people that perished after that film was made, had in fact willingly signed 'spiritual contracts' to end their lives once the film was made ?

As for the 12 year old child (Heather O'Rourke) dying, its possible that the mother was a witch who signed her child over without the child even knowing it. These things happen especially to the first born child.

When the contract is signed, there is not much the child can do to break it. That is why 4th Generation Curses are such bummers.

Blood Sacrifices happen every day. The Luciferian elite do this everyday by sending expendable soldiers to endless wars.
edit on 17-5-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I don't know about "think of them very often", but if the question is "do you have weird memories as a child that were real, unreal, or questionable that seem to stand out very sharply amongst the noise" then yeah, I have a lot of them.

The issue is...what sorts of things do children recall that were not real in an objective sense? Obviously, kids believe in or perceive a lot of things that don't actually occur. Like monsters in the closet, or imaginary friends, or a lot of other things that if you were to think were true as an adult would land you in a loony bin.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime

2nd.

answers.yahoo.com...

Answers and Quora are really awful sources.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join