It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre

Ah perfect Sir Errollorre of the shed! Now, where the hell have you been? LOL We need more of your story. I have to get my butt in gear and add to my story too. Good to see you!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: schuyler

I like your new avatar. Your joining us rafting!

Opps: Hello Schuyler!!!

That's my dog, Moses. He was sure a sweetie. Wish I could raft. Headed for Vienna and Prague for a coupla weeks. That will be a long time w/o ATS! Then knee surgery, so I'm not gonna be exactly mobile for awhile!
Gets me out of yard work, though.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

But when you are resting and recuperating, you will have time to post

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

The sea air woke me the following morning as the floorboards of the ship creaked with my men's footsteps and the sails were set free, open to the sea. My men who squandered their small wealth on good cheers, vodka and beers, and women who they took to their beds on board and cast aside in the morn', but did not set free to walk on land. These men, wicked beasts, with only wealth on their mind and an insatiable lust for women and good cheer. Their heads must have been pounding, likely in rhythm with the waves of the sea that crashed heavily on our portside.

The ship set sail on the sea to Accasia a realm where I sought power and promised my men wealth and whatever woman they choose for the night and whatever amount of ale. These men were beasts and Accasia would soon learn my name and the nature of our mission.

The whores screamed out to be set free and they fell to their knees as land was lost in the distance and a deep blue was all they could see. My men worshiped gods and offered to the god of the sea a gift. The bodies and blood of the whores. The god cared not for them to be virgins, leftovers did fine. The servants of the god tailed us for they knew we brought treats. I always found it funny that some of the god's greatest servants were the most simple of beings. Sharks swam by us. The god was pleased and the men watched the sea turned red with blood.

Upon this note they began singing, all in good cheer. A song of their recent conquests and praises to the sea god. I eyed the sea ahead of us. Land. There was land there and we would take it!

edit on 25-5-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

Yay, I am doing my laundry after all!

I don't think I have ever heard someone say that before

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I love the hypocrisy
This reminds me of the French Revolution so much. If memory serves me well.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Good writing Tiamat!

Schuyler, adorable dog! Good luck with the surgery when you have it!

Autorico, Yeah, I don't normally get excited about doing laundry, but I wanted it done and didn't think I'd get to it today while I had the energy to do it. LOL So now our clothes are washed, dried, folded, hung and all put away. That is on top of everything else I accomplished today. So yeah as weird as that sounded. I'm happy. LOL

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Bug, you Sweet thing! You showed up again! It's our lucky day! How are you?????

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks. It's going to get darker and darker. If anyone thinks throwing women off a ship as sacrifice to the sharks is dark. Hah, light work

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Don't forget the children!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico
No one will be left to live, but slaves and perhaps I will allow for towns, but trust me they will not have free lives. I plan on being as wicked as can be.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Just a reminder of the T&C's. Rules apply here as well as other threads. Be careful. K?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Heh. Massacres and such are not against. Besides. It is against T&C if it is vulgar and I don't really write like that. And eh.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Did you wish Springer a Happy Birthday????

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I just did. But if it isn't anyone significant, well then what. I did. Very simply. Didn't know it was his birthday. Another year managed to survive through the trials of life

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Another year should always be celebrated. Not everyone has that.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I know. A post I made yesterday made that very clear.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I think our lust for carnage scared everyone away lol.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
They're still here, they're just hiding all the knives and stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join