It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Jeanine Pirro "Hillary Cannot become President"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Wow I am blown away by this judge. Moral women these days are very rare, so it is a sight for sore eyes, and even better, coming from the mainstream media.
This is a very rare occasion when mainstream tells the truth to the public. News Stories like the one below however, are currently being censored across the web. She says more in the video, but I typed down what was most ear catching.

Hillary Clinton cannot be President of the United States, and if the establishment including law enforcement does not stop her – you have to.
This is not about politics. It's about you, your family, and this great nation. It’s about preventing people who have no regard for the law, or you, for that matter, from running this country. At a time when just about everybody is fed up with establishment politicians, when two outsiders are winning epic contests against preordained presidential candidates, Hillary Clinton is still in line to be coronated the Democratic nominee for President of the United States.

How can the woman – who is under criminal investigation – who knows she's under criminal investigation, but lies to your face saying that she's not – continue on her path to the White House? The majority of Americans believe, and are right, that Hillary Clinton is untrustworthy, dishonest and a liar. Hillary has danced with federal prosecutors for most of her career. She knows how to conceal, delete and destroy evidence – remember those pesky missing Rose Law Firm files? Not to mention 30,000 deleted emails… She lies so much she doesn't know the difference between the truth and a lie, and, like most liars, can’t even keep her stories straight.

And don't give me that woman thing where it's time for a female president. Yeah it is – but not her. What makes you think electing this woman who's spent most of her career riding her husband’s coat tails is necessarily a good thing?

Doesn't it depend on the individual man or woman? For those of you who think a woman will help other women – consider this: the Clinton Foundation - an organization over which the Clintons have control – pays female employees 38 cents less per dollar than males. So much for that old pay inequality thing. Supporting women?

The Clintons have always been about the Clintons. Evidence: Benghazi. She lied about the video when she knew it was Al-Qaeda to benefit her politically. But even that doesn't matter as much as knowing there are men waiting for help on a rooftop for eight hours when that assault on the consulate took place. Remember that 2008 3 am phone call she wants you to believe shows that she is ready to protect us? That's baloney. She had a chance to prove it and she proved just the opposite. That her political future was more important than American lives."

Facebook Censoring posts Report: Just a note, I was banned from facebook for posting news on Hillary & benghazi related topics. So I personally vouch as being one of the victims of this censorship.

+12 more 
posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
There are many reasons why Clinton should not be POTUS.... Unfortunately America has attention deficit Democracy

+11 more 
posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Yeah cause the nation faces such a wealth of choice this time around.

Let's go with the millionaire war hawk, or the billionaire war hawk.

The millionaire liar, or the billionaire liar.

It's a clown car election, both choices are equally terrible in their own unique ways.

Sure glad I'm not an American this time around, I would be at a loss as to what to do, barring a good 3rd party candidate or write in.

~Tenth

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Oh look, a Republican attacking a Democrat Presidential Candidate!....

Who would have thought it possible!

+31 more 
posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Did the Judge state anything that wasn't true? If so please quote her and refute the comment. If not then her political affiliation is irrelevant.

And no I'm not a Republican nor Democrat and in fact not even American so have no dog in this fight. I do however recognize a sociopathic liar and psychopathic personality and Hillary Clinton fits my estimation of both. Her behaviour and history speaks for itself.

+2 more 
posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

While I would agree with the main thrust of the piece, that being that Hilary is not in a position which lends itself to being appointed head of state, I would suggest that perhaps a Judge who has become a media mouthpiece, is not the best person to point this out. Furthermore, Pirro has some utterly ghastly opinions, and I would not personally urinate upon her, to extinguish a fire centred on her person. Hellary is a bad pick, but the Judge (who clearly has some aspirations above her station herself) is hardly a trustworthy or moral woman. She is a hater, and that should bar her from occupying any position of power, notional or actual, public or private.

But what she says about Clinton is entirely accurate in this instance. For once, I find myself in absolute agreement with Pirro on the matter of Hilary Clintons attempt to reach the White House. I wonder though, would Pirro say the same of Trump, who has been in court over his junk University recently, not to mention investigated on other occasions over other matters? If Hilary was conservative, would Pirro be after her blood with the same fervour? I very much doubt it. There is no question that Hilary should not be president, because she is easily one of the worst things to come out of DC since the Pentagon was built, has all the moral fortitude of a pulsating mass of sewer worms, and all the charisma associated with the same.

However, the alternatives are few, and at least one of those alternatives is a billionaire sociopath who exhibits all the empathy and compassion one would expect from the sort of individual who autopsies people while they are still alive. The other alternative is Bernie, and for people to vote en masse for him during election season, the American people would have to be of very different stock than they are, educated better than they are, and more aware of the way corporate power has removed their liberty, their freedom, their privacy, and their peace than they are.

I fear that the only selection which is likely in the coming election, will be between two of the most dangerous, unelectable cretins that the United States has ever assembled in one election campaign, and no matter whether Hilary or Donald gets the hot seat, the arse which fills it will be corrupt, savage, cold and absent the compassion necessary to do the job.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Yeah cause the nation faces such a wealth of choice this time around.

Let's go with the millionaire war hawk, or the billionaire war hawk.

The millionaire liar, or the billionaire liar.

It's a clown car election, both choices are equally terrible in their own unique ways.

Sure glad I'm not an American this time around, I would be at a loss as to what to do, barring a good 3rd party candidate or write in.

~Tenth

Well said tenth, honestly I dont trust politicians and much less the people that funds them. (The powers that be), however i take a look at what people say or do. (Judge them by their fruits, not what they or their followers say.)

At best Trump has a benefit of the doubt but nothing more for me. Though the point of the post, was to point out facts, which the Hornorable Judge did, in pointing out facts.

Oh look, a Republican attacking a Democrat Presidential Candidate!.... Who would have thought it possible!

I ain't voting for anyone, but the judge spoke FACTS. And Facts = Truth. Facts is what makes something true. Overwhelming facts makes something overwhelmingly true. It is not about republicans vs democrats. This is about LAW & Order. If you break the law, you deserve to go to jail for it. Plain and simple, and no amount of Political correctness will save people from it.

What the Judge Spoke of was FACTS.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fact
fakt/
noun
noun: fact; plural noun: facts

a thing that is indisputably the case.
"she lacks political experience—a fact that becomes clear when she appears in public"
synonyms: reality, actuality, certainty; More
truth, verity, gospel
"it is a fact that the water is polluted"
antonyms: lie, fiction
used in discussing the significance of something that is the case.
noun: the fact that
"the real problem facing them is the fact that their funds are being cut"
a piece of information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article.
synonyms: detail, piece of information, particular, item, specific, element, point, factor, feature, characteristic, ingredient, circumstance, aspect, facet; information
"every fact was double-checked"
Law
the truth about events as opposed to interpretation.
"there was a question of fact as to whether they had received the letter"

Origin
late 15th century: from Latin factum, neuter past participle of facere ‘do.’ The original sense was ‘an act or feat,’ later ‘bad deed, a crime,’ surviving in the phrase before (or after) the fact . The earliest of the current senses (‘truth, reality’) dates from the late 16th century.
Translate fact to
Use over time for: fact

+1 more 
posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Sorry, you lost me at "Moral women these days are very rare".

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Sorry, you lost me at "Moral women these days are very rare".

I was thinking the same thing. What exactly is the the OP's definition of a "moral woman", if they're so rare?

Hillary? She didn't get the nickname Black Widow for no reason.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

The US has millions of choices for President every four years, we're just lazy or ignorant.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

It's pretty ironic that you pasted the definition of the word fact when you are having serious difficulty discerning the difference between a fact and an opinion yourself. I started writing a post to break down her statements a paragraph at a time but I suspect it would be a wasted effort.

Is Hillary Clinton a liar? She's definitely told some lies. Does she lie for political gain? I would assume so. Is she a bigger liar than Donald Trump though? I don't think so. I'll be voting for Bernie in the primary but either way, I'll be voting against Trump in the general election.

A note about Pirro. Did you know that her and Donald Trump are old friends?

Her ex-husband Al is a high-powered attorney who Donald Trump had on retainer. He also donated $20,000 to her campaign for NY General Attorney. She announced her endorsement for Trump back in August.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: tothetenthpower

The US has millions of choices for President every four years, we're just lazy or ignorant.

Money talks my friend.. Not a viable option for most individuals..

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

How about an old , long time Progressive Liberal attacks Hitlary Clinton ? See , I am doin it now. What ya got to say for yourself this time ?
But , if she would lock herself away where there is no outside communication and let Bill run the show again...

edit on 5/16/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Sadly so many ppl worship these evil ppl like they are IDOLS. They like the "equality" what these evil ppl brings with their agends but obviously it is not about equality but degrading the communities power etc.
Thanks for this brave woman to bring these things out like that, she might get the evil eye now, hopefully she will be alright and ppl would start to finally wake up.......... I know its like old record, WAKE UP......

P.S. I ban facebook for ya today! (Done with msg that i like to read truth and they ban truth speakers so bb)

P.S. I wouldnt vote Trump guy either, its all their games and their players, until we the ppl take a stand and change it.
edit on 16-5-2016 by romilo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Yah pretty much, a vote for Hillary or Trump is either side of the same coin.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Is there a law that says someone under investigation cannot become president?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower Im glad you aren't too , mind your own business.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian Yeah sorry, she lies way way way way more than Trump, yeah her lies are dangerous and not his, these anti Hillary threads sure get deflected with Trump don't they ? try harder, you may come up with some sort of delusional defense for that crazy woman after all.

edit on 16-5-2016 by MEDIKATED because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MEDIKATED

Well, this post is probably the most deliberately ignorant post that one could hope to come across on this website. It fails in every particular to embrace the denial of ignorance, preferring instead to spread as much of it as possible.

Why is it that some people find it impossible to discuss the affairs within their homelands, without insisting that opinions offered from an objective point of view, be silenced simply because the issuer has no dog in the fight? Foolishness of this sort has never been acceptable, but it is surely unsupportable in this modern, enlightened age.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I have had friends who disliked one another while I was in the middle. I did not choose sides because that is not how I judge. I judge not by who people associate with, but rather, I judge by facts & what I observe.

In the Videos Below are TRAILS of facts. I judge by what I see, Hear (5 senses), and by her own actions & her own words. (Judge them by their fruits.)

Judge Jeanine did not convince me of anything. She only confirmed what many of us already knew, with the exception of the few who are hell bent on ignoring the facts. It was simply nice to actually see someone on mainstream spell it out. Just saying. Proof is in the pudding. And with Russia Claiming to hack Hillary's Emails through Hacker "Guccifer". It is already a Nail in a coffin.

Again, Judge Jeanine only Served as a confirmation. have a good day.

edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 16 May 2016 08:59:31 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 16 May 2016 08:59:31 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join