It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Jeanine Pirro "Hillary Cannot become President"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Moral women these days are very rare

This was as far as I needed to read.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Is there a law that says someone under investigation cannot become president?

Nope. No law.

That's why the 1st Amendment is ultra important, especially this year.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

What i see as Moral, is those who follow Law & order.
Do you remember the commandments? (Aka Natural Law?)

Thou shall not kill
thou shall not lie
thou shall not tresspass unto thy neighbor
thou shall not steal
thou shall not commit adultery
thou shall not lust

Here is why
killing creates Victims
lying tresspasses into thy neighbors mind & Bears false witness.
Stealing is tresspasing
Cheating is lying which is tresspasing
do I really need to say anything on lust? Lust =greed=selfishness=ignore-ance (Ignorance of surroundings= Selfishness.) Which means unawareness of one's consequences given the action. This is Ignorance, or the ignoring of surroundings which equals to Solipsism, which leads to narcissism. (A mental disorder.) While there is disorder, there is no law & order. The world is in chaos right?

It is largely due, to moral decline. hence my statement is correct, but incorrect, because I should have generalized it to the whole populace ( & not just on one gender); Which is the true reality of our current world. But Selfishness wont help anyone realize that, because they are mostly "self aware" while unaware that they are trampling on others (unawareness of Cause & Effect, which is also karma & the true nature of Natural Law.).

Got Natural Law?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Really someone on Fox News whose husband worked for Trump said that? Shocking!!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
'fox news decries democrat front runner, again!' would be a more apt thread title.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Well, if law and order is the issue, Pirro missed a trick. Most of the candidates who went on the campaign trail at all have some decidedly shady history with the law. Singling any one of them out without referring to the others is clearly partisan.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Moral women these days are rare?
Really?
Me and my sister's? The lady in 711? Your kids teacher?
The lady who plays organ at the church?
Your wife or mother or daughter?

Bad choice to open with.

The world is full of good and moral women.
Wow. Just wow.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Me too.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Pirro was beaten by Clinton for her bid to become U.S. Senate for New York then she was beaten by a Clinton staffer for the office of State attorney general. Yeah she loves the Clinton's. Also when talking about Pirro the word moral cannot be used to describe her because deep down inside she is just like Hillary.
Federal Jury Convicts Pirro On All Tax-Fraud Charges

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Eh, half of the Republicans elected to the Texas legislature a few years ago were facing criminal charges when elected, and one is currently indicted. Sure didn't stop anyone from voting them in....

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Is it right to convict a person on the grounds of no evidence or evidence that was tampered with by those with a political agenda. That should be the question that should be asked. And while someones past can give clues as to what may or may not happen in the future, is it correct to dredge up the past of ones spouse, yet cry foul if it is done to the other guy?

The problem with this is that Jeanine Piro is no longer a sitting judge, though she may have had credentials to be one at one time. Currently she is a TV commentator, and her words ring of a political nature. She reports on false information like it is the truth, and yet when the truth does come out, ignores that fact. Even when it does not make sense in any information. She brings up Bengazi, yet ignores the fact that Trey Gowdy, who is in charge of that committee falsified information and tampered with the evidence .

Ultimately, the question is what is truth and how can we see the truth of any politician, as the commentators tend for forget the very first rule of politics: All politicians will lie.

And they do it to get votes and to look good, stating things that may or may not be true.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

This is not about politics or political favoritism"

This is Fox News right?

I don't know if making that statement on Fox will necessarily sit well with Democrats who are supporting Hillary. I doubt there are many Democrats who even watch Fox News. If you want to sway voters, pick an unbiased or democratically biased media to get your point across. She's just speaking to the choir on Fox.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I think Jeanine Pirro had some noteworthy points about Clinton, but calling her a moral, truth-telling woman is pretty laughable.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Sorry, you lost me at "Moral women these days are very rare".

Ouch. I saw that too. I'll give the OP a mulligan. Maybe they omitted an adjective or meant something different.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Moral women these days are rare?
Really?
Me and my sister's? The lady in 711? Your kids teacher?
The lady who plays organ at the church?
Your wife or mother or daughter?

Bad choice to open with.

The world is full of good and moral women.
Wow. Just wow.

Maybe they meant the women walking the streets in center city Philly at 3:00 am on a Saturday night.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

JJP is a great voice of reason... She don't take crap off of anyone and she always tells it like it is.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Pirro was beaten by Clinton for her bid to become U.S. Senate for New York then she was beaten by a Clinton staffer for the office of State attorney general. Yeah she loves the Clinton's. Also when talking about Pirro the word moral cannot be used to describe her because deep down inside she is just like Hillary.
Federal Jury Convicts Pirro On All Tax-Fraud Charges

Luckily Pirro lived to tell, unlike JFK Jr., who Hillary had killed to get the NY Senate seat.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Sorry, you lost me at "Moral women these days are very rare".

He hasn't met many Conservative women I don't believe...

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Does this thread deserve a FLAG? I'm not clear on the criteria. Hillary has hurt more people than she's helped in her life. It's becoming disgusting that she's even allowed to seek the Presidency. Even the people who are FOR Hillary, know in the back of their minds that she doesn't give a damn about any of them..or the American population as a whole for that matter.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: tothetenthpower

The US has millions of choices for President every four years, we're just lazy or ignorant.

Speak for yourself... I picked one guy out of 17 and he is now the presumptive nominee...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join