It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: I'd put Bill 'in charge of revitalizing the economy'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Revitalizing, eh? Maybe Bill should take 'Energizer' with him to help.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
If she puts Bill in charge of the big stuff like revitalizing the economy, what will she be doing? More yoga? More LGBT stuff?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

i feel a MFN momemt coming.

"We will link China's trading privileges to its human rights record..." --Candidate Bill Clinton, Los Angeles World Affairs Council, 8-13-92.

"I am moving, therefore, to de-link human rights from the annual extension of Most Favored Nation trading status for China." --President Bill Clinton, announcing MFN status for China, White House, 5-26-94.

from 1997,

Complicating strategic matters, COSCO has also leased the anchor ports on each side of the Panama Canal from the U.S. controlled government of Panama. The implications of this deal were clear to Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA). During a March 19th session of the House National Security Committee, Hunter stated that "it looks like where ever the Chinese are going with major placements of companies in this hemisphere, they're [thinking in] strategic [terms]...." (Red China's Ocean Invasion, The New American 5-12-97). This is especially ominous considering the Chinese threat in November, 1995 to "nuke" Los Angeles in the event of a conflict over Taiwan.
China - Most Favored Nation

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
"" Clinton: I'd put Bill 'in charge of revitalizing the economy' ""

with what?

botox ?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Bill is just another brick in the wall. She should put him in charge of fixing NAFTA, the 1994 crime law.

Come on Bill fix the trade law that shipped most of our good jobs overseas fix the crime bill that has lead to the mass incarcerations of minority's fix or destroy the prison industrial complex you created!!!!

On second thought just send him back to Arkansas

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

If you're brainwashed and nostalgic, then I would say yes.

Bill did some good but ultimately he was just the greatest false sense of hope in the White House until Obama stepped in.

There's no tech boom, the Soviet Union is not going to break apart.... again, and OPEC isn't going squabble and cheat which caused oil to drop to 10 USD a barrel, and we will NEVER see a .95¢ USD gallon of gas at the pump again, like in 1998.

Whole new set of problems and variables that require fresh ideas instead of fresh, good looking interns. He had his time, and that should be that. Done.

Oh, I almost forgot..
In 1999, Democrats led by President Bill Clinton and Republicans led by Sen. Phil Gramm joined forces to repeal Glass-Steagall at the behest of the big banks. What happened over the next eight years was an almost exact replay of the Roaring Twenties. Once again, banks originated fraudulent loans and once again they sold them to their customers in the form of securities. The bubble peaked in 2007 and collapsed in 2008.

This was a MAJOR blow to the economy and it set in motion an almost complete gutting of the middle-class which is still being felt today.

So even if you're not feeling Bill or Hillary, it's not farfetched to say we are still feeling Bill. If you've like that feeling and want to do it all again, then yeah.. Support your doom.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hopefully , she would put Bill in charge of EVERYTHING and be a proxy President. Fantastic.

edit on 5/15/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: essentialtremors

No you can get in trouble for it. I got called on calling trump names.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Does Chelsea get to enforce her gun controls too?

Something else to look forward to.

link   
a reply to: Vector99

Sure fine with me.

link   
Bring on the nepotism!

Have to keep things in the dynasty, after all.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

It was .95 here in Virginia over the winter. I was so surprised to see gas less than a dollar. Now it's back up to almost $2.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well I'm in high price / low expectations California, lol. Last time gas was .95¢ I think "Gone With The Wind" was in theaters. Indoor refrigeration was a big hit too apparently.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I don't think Bill should do anything that a normal First Lady wouldn't do. Regardless of his experience, he should stick to charities or causes or blah blah.

Luckily, Hillary seems to despise Bill...and I get the feeling she doesn't want him to be anything in HER administration other than for PR.

I also think Bill is going to be just fine living a separate life from Hillary other than formal occasions.

(Though, in this case, ObviousHillary wants us all to remember how amazingly fabulous the economy was under Bill. Great tactic for the current uncertain economic time. See, if we vote for Hillary, good ol' Bill can help!)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Hillary has once again slapped her fellow Democrat, Barack Obama, across the face. After 8 years, his economy is so weak that it needs a specially appointed CZAR (Bill Clinton) to revitalize it...to do it right.

To illustrate Hillary's gall, she'll still ask and expect President Obama to diligently campaign with her, and for her, this Summer and Fall.

You can imagine how little regard she will for each of us, if she's our President.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Bill is actually quite liked. the problem is people who are Hill fans are thinking she is Bill..or close enough. This is a semi clever move on her behalf.

Of course not everyone likes Bill. Politics and such, but his name floating around could actually push a lot of the left together, and enough independents to shrug and go with them instead of the don

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
She's really going to put the guy who brought in NAFTA back in charge of fixing the economy?

Now I really think she must be on coke.

edit on 16-5-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Bill is actually quite liked. the problem is people who are Hill fans are thinking she is Bill..or close enough. This is a semi clever move on her behalf.

Of course not everyone likes Bill. Politics and such, but his name floating around could actually push a lot of the left together, and enough independents to shrug and go with them instead of the don

I think you may be right. If people think Bill might take charge again, they might be inclined to bite the bullet and vote for Crooked Hillary.

But, Bill is looking mighty weak these days...even sickly. I wonder if he might not "have something". He falters in his speech a lot, too. I know it sucks to get old, but 70 isn't really THAT old. There just seems to be something wrong.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
Clinton: I'd put Bill 'in charge of revitalizing the economy'

I forget, how was the economy doing under Bill?
Weren't we actually 'in the black'?

edit on 16-5-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I thought the economy y was doing great after 8 years of "the one".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join