It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: I'd put Bill 'in charge of revitalizing the economy'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Then maybe We can ALL get Cuban cigars???

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
omg she just gets worse and worse.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I mean, Bill IS the guy that was impeached right ? oh but Trump gets bashed for having hot girlfriends,,,jeeez that woman.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Oh yeah, get the band back together.

Be just like old times, right hillary?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Clinton: I'd put Bill 'in charge of revitalizing the economy'

give him a hundred $1's and send him to the TT bar!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Nafta one of the main squeezes on the middle class.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well I'm in high price / low expectations California, lol. Last time gas was .95¢ I think "Gone With The Wind" was in theaters. Indoor refrigeration was a big hit too apparently.

IIRC, there was a Bush in the White House.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Should be a surprise to......nobody.

We all knew with Hillary running we'd get the Clinton package. It would be another Clinton era in Washington, only this time on the back of eight years of a progressive, leftist, non-sensical Obuma administration.

This btw opens the door for Trump to rightly go in on them both. Some argued Bill should be off limits. I'd argue Trump should attack both head on and spill as many dark secrets as possible as it's really Trump vs the Clintons, not Trump vs Hillary.

What job is Chelsea gonna get? Mommies good little VP?

(post by HUMBLEONE removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
OK

This is how tone deaf she is. The economy is about the top issue on almost everyone's list at exit polls. So shouldn't SHE be taking that up is she gets elected? The issue tackled by the first lady or first husband/man is one that should be more of a social issue. I would think Bill might choose to raise awareness about the importance of men's health and checkups or something.

After all, we wouldn't be electing Bill to revitalize the economy. We would be voting for Hillary to do it.

And so this should be viewed as one more in a long list of reasons why she is unfit for the job.
edit on 16-5-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

That's why the Hillary crowd wants her. They hope for a Bill third term. Bill's already interviewing the interns for the first husband.... or is it the first male first lady?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Which bathroom would the first male First Lady have to use? (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

Since I probably offended someone, let me go ahead and just throw it out there too- Hey, Feminists...Your All Glorious Vagtastic Candidate is saying she has to appoint a man to do one of THE most important ACTUAL jobs of the President.

It's okay, I'm a lady so I can say it...that's how it works, right?

I say all this in jest, but ketsuko does make a very good point.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Should be a surprise to......nobody.

We all knew with Hillary running we'd get the Clinton package. It would be another Clinton era in Washington, only this time on the back of eight years of a progressive, leftist, non-sensical Obuma administration.

This btw opens the door for Trump to rightly go in on them both. Some argued Bill should be off limits. I'd argue Trump should attack both head on and spill as many dark secrets as possible as it's really Trump vs the Clintons, not Trump vs Hillary.

What job is Chelsea gonna get? Mommies good little VP?

Nothing.

The govt can't afford what she's asking.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So, Hillary is paying the woman card to become the first female president, then she's going to put a man in charge. Ok.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: paradoxious

Last winter Obama was in the Whitehouse and gas went below a dollar.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Stop it. Gas was under a dollar until the oil crisis in the seventies. Even in California.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Unless there's another Internet boom or he plans to create another housing market bubble (that will crush us 10 years later) there ain't jack squat Willie can do to the economy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join