It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: I'd put Bill 'in charge of revitalizing the economy'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton is beginning to hint at what role her husband, former President Bill Clinton, could have in her administration if elected president.

At a campaign stop in Fort Mitchell, Ky., Clinton said her husband would be "in charge of reitalizing the economy."
Clinton: I'd put Bill 'in charge of revitalizing the economy'

Hillary Clinton announces that just as the following news has been released?

Report: Bill Clinton Flew on Jeffrey Epstein's Jet Without Secret Service Detail

I realize that she's extremely busy. However, she must be out of touch with reality on some level. The stories about Bill Clinton flying on Jeffrey Epstein's jet have just recently gone viral.

I would imagine that Bill Clinton would be less liked than ever based on that.

But, Hillary Clinton chooses this moment to announce that she'd put Bill "in charge of revitalizing the economy"?

With Bill Clinton being so disliked in general, is tying her campaign to him a good idea?
edit on 15-5-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
With Bill Clinton being so disliked in general

Actually Bill is quite liked, it's Hilldog that isn't.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Should be a surprise to......nobody.

We all knew with Hillary running we'd get the Clinton package. It would be another Clinton era in Washington, only this time on the back of eight years of a progressive, leftist, non-sensical Obuma administration.

This btw opens the door for Trump to rightly go in on them both. Some argued Bill should be off limits. I'd argue Trump should attack both head on and spill as many dark secrets as possible as it's really Trump vs the Clintons, not Trump vs Hillary.
edit on 15-5-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This could be a 2,500,000 vote getter for Trump.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Yup I knew I felt a tremor in the force!!!

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Idk about Bill being disliked in general. Quite a few people liked him as POTUS and I suspect that some of Hillary's supporters are only sticking around for the added bonus of having him back in the White House regardless of what role he plays.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: Profusion
With Bill Clinton being so disliked in general

Actually Bill is quite liked, it's Hilldog that isn't.

I read a lot of comments on the stories about Bill Clinton flying on Jeffrey Epstein's jet. I've never read such negativity about a former or current US president before.

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Should be a surprise to......nobody.

We all knew with Hillary running we'd get the Clinton package. It would be another Clinton era in Washington, only this time on the back of eight years of a progressive, leftist, non-sensical Obuma administration.

This btw opens the door for Trump to rightly go in on them both. Some argued Bill should be off limits. I'd argue Trump should attack both head on and spill as many dark secrets as possible as it's really Trump vs the Clintons, not Trump vs Hillary.

Great point. Someone needs to send Trump a memo about this. I'm sure he won't miss it.

originally posted by: xuenchen
This could be a 2,500,000 vote getter for Trump.

It feels staged to me.

The stories are published about Bill Clinton flying on Jeffrey Epstein's jet and they go viral all over the Internet.

Then a couple of days later Hillary Clinton announces she would put Bill "in charge of revitalizing the economy" if she's elected.

What are the odds of things falling into place just like that?

You have to consider the psychological impacts of all that, it's major. It's huge damage for Clinton's campaign and she can only blame herself.
edit on 15-5-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I read a lot of comments on the stories about Bill Clinton flying on Jeffrey Epstein's jet. I've never read such negativity about a former or current US president before

That doesn't mean people don't like him. I like Bill, except for NAFTA that is.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Yes, she did mention that, a pity this video is not a full clip. Funny how she says, "I told him" is that bad English as against, "I said to him" Work that out for yourself.

edit on 15-5-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I'd argue Trump should attack both head on and spill as many dark secrets as possible as it's really Trump vs the Clintons, not Trump vs Hillary.

So basically, you think Trumps campaign should just concentrate on all the TMZ style gossip about the Clinton's private life?

That probably actually makes sense though... since its not like Trump has anything on the Clinton's, when it comes to a proven track record of being able to run a stable and thriving economy.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

That's the way of US politics now.
I don't see it changing anytime soon, at least not on the national level.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Well, there were some positives in the economy during his years. At least more so than other presidents during the time. As time has gone by not so sure he'd be the appropriate one, let alone her, for doing anything to help but rather descending further into a # storm. Other than that they still aren't a trustworthy duo.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
double
edit on 15-5-2016 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Don't call her hilldog.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Are you offended by that?
It must be terrible being so fragile.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Vector99

Don't call her hilldog.

It's a south park reference, get over yourself.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

I'd argue Trump should attack both head on and spill as many dark secrets as possible as it's really Trump vs the Clintons, not Trump vs Hillary.

So basically, you think Trumps campaign should just concentrate on all the TMZ style gossip about the Clinton's private life?

That probably actually makes sense though... since its not like Trump has anything on the Clinton's, when it comes to a proven track record of being able to run a stable and thriving economy.

Lol...hold on...hahaha...I'm sorry...bwhahahahah are you serious?! What has Hillary done? What has Bill done besides being pragmatic and working with congress?

It's a run between two candidates with no "proven record" in governance.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Only a mental case would think that a habitual liar would be a good public servant.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
CLINTON 2.0
Just what I suspected!

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
It opens the door for the dynasty comparison.

Kennedy Family, The Bush Family and now....the Clinton family.

Change? hell no! Just more of the same.....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join