It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified went sent..Hillarys email drama

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

www.newyorker.com...

www.usatoday.com...

mediamatters.org...

www.latimes.com...

www.nationallawjournal.com...=1202737626175/Clintons-Email-Unwise-But-Likely-Not-Criminal?slreturn=20160422105247#ixzz3ySsO9919

Maybe these? Law reviews and legal commentary on why no indictment will happen.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: Sillyolme

I have no idea

I thought you were with the FBI ? What's their rule? If someone asks if they are a target of an investigation?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
Just another story of interest:

Ex AG Mukasey – Hillary Disqualified From Holding Fed Office

Former United States Attorney General Michael Mukasey tells MSNBC that not only is Hillary Clinton’s private email server illegal, it “disqualifies” her from holding any federal office, such as say, President of the United States”.

“If you do this or that bad thing, you’ve essentially disqualified yourself as being the leader of the free world,” said Mukasey, referring to the illegal server and the illegal handling of classified materials.

Mukasey specifically points to one federal law, Title 18. Section 2071.

Word for word from the Cornell Law Library

Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.

source

be disqualified from holding any office under the United States

Too bad that guy can't comprehend that it wasn't illegal for her to use that server and the server itself can't be legal or not legal it's a program and equipment. Just shows a desire to disregard any facts that don't boost his beliefs. Disqualified my behind. Stupid again...

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

"server itself can't be legal or not legal it's a program and equipment."

Just like a server can be a unclassified server or a classified server... it can one or the other but not both.

Anytime you feel like you can justify Hillary having 2200+ classified emails on an unclassified server, please, by all means feel free.

At this point, your only defense is that none of the 2200+ emails were ever classified and are not classified today.

Retroactive classification has been 100% totally undeniably debunked.....sorry.

Classified when sent......... indictment recommendation day coming soon.

edit on R572016-05-22T10:57:08-05:00k575Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R572016-05-22T10:57:34-05:00k575Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Goody you can post links!!!!

Now am I supposed to match you one for one? easy peasy.

I can post opposing opinions to every single pro Hillary opinion you post.... it means absolutely diddly squat other than you are unable to take the evidence readily at hand to any normal human being and see that Hillary has broken the laws numerous times.

The only thing you do is post talking points from pro Hillary representatives...

We can post undeniable evidence from various government sites to show her guilt....all you got is opinions from some news sites.

At this point, what does it matter anyways??????

Soon all will be revealed...........she will either be 100% totally exonerated, or the backlash from the FBI findings wills force her out of the race.

See ya sooner than later,,it will not be another 9 months.

edit on R032016-05-22T11:03:01-05:00k035Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R132016-05-22T11:13:38-05:00k135Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R432016-05-22T11:43:03-05:00k435Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R552016-05-22T11:55:41-05:00k555Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

As soon as the FBI tells the DOJ we have nothing. I'm not arguing classified or not . That issue is deadlocked.
But the day is coming.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

What you're supposed to do is read them in an effort to be fair and unbiased. Can you do that?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

But an intelligence source familiar with the FBI probe said if Guccifer pleads guilty to compromising Clinton aide Sidney Blumenthal’s AOL account – which is one of the nine charges – it will show that Clinton’s use of a personal server put sensitive information outside secure government channels and made it accessible to foreign hackers. “[Clinton’s] gross negligence allowed this material to get out to an adversary,” the source said. “Through her communications with Blumenthal, [Clinton] contributed exposure and risk.”

edit on R382016-05-23T15:38:08-05:00k385Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

Guccifer has now cut off all media access as of two weeks ago....... things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock
edit on R422016-05-23T15:42:24-05:00k425Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I don't need a single news article my dear...

All I need is EO13526, The State Department Virtual reading room and 18.5 years in the Intelligence Community.

I am quite capable of making my own expert opinion on classified information matters... unlike you.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

It's impossible for her to have a scif in her house...lol...

Let me explain a couple of things about a scif.

There is a lot of crypto equipment necessary for a scif. One of those is a preset roll of tape that has to be issued out of a device that gives a key that can then be entered into the crypto equipment to decrypt the data. I HIGHLY doubt that she would have the crypto equipment necessary in her home.

You need a sealed off area, typically a VAULT, a white noise generator... I find it so unbelievably doubtful that she had a functional scif in her home as it to be completely laughable...

Jaden

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

She didn't have a SCIF... because if she did, she would have the waivers from NSA readily available to show the world and this would be a non issue.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

And you got your information that it can't be illegal for her to use that server from WHERE????

You see, I got my knowledge on how it's ILLEGAL to have an unclassified computer within 15 feet of a TS/SCI system straight from the classified RULEBOOK...

So if she had TS/SCI information on a server that was not rated as TS/SCI and IN A SCIF (which is necessary for a TS/SCI server to NOT be illegal) then it was a law broken. If she was custodian of that server, then she is responsible for it and guilty of a security violation...

Jaden

p.s. I have been in scifs that were not in vaults. One was at GTMO, but these were ALWAYS controlled spaces with round the clock guards, multiple control protocols, flashing lights for when cleaning crews, other non-cleared personnel, were in the spaces... There are literally hundreds of pages of rules that must be followed in a scif..
edit on 24-5-2016 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

What is this idea that you have to be unbiased. RickinVA and myself are experts in Intelligence protocols... Why in the hell would we care what anyone else thinks about it?

The only thing that I would care about anyone else telling me is the particulars of what type of data was in the emails, what protocols were in place to protect the data, when and by whom it was accessed and or sent by., etc...

As far as what constitutes legality, I don't need anyone's interpretation... I had to study it ALL the TIME to make sure I didn't violate it...lol

Jaden

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
www.politico.com...

The State Department inspector general concluded that Hillary Clinton did not comply with the agency’s policies on records, according to a report released to lawmakers on Wednesday that also revealed Clinton expressing reluctance about an official email account and hacking attempts on her private server. Read more: www.politico.com... Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

“In one meeting, one staff member raised concerns that information sent and received on Secretary Clinton’s account could contain Federal records that needed to be preserved in order to satisfy Federal recordkeeping requirements,” the document states. “According to the staff member, the Director stated that the Secretary’s personal system had been reviewed and approved by Department legal staff and that the matter was not to be discussed any further. As previously noted, OIG found no evidence that staff in the Office of the Legal Adviser reviewed or approved Secretary Clinton’s personal system.” Read more: www.politico.com... Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Well well well......
yeah nothing to see here move along.........

Her own former team is throwing her to the wolves. This seems to be getting worse for her by the day. The big O had to have signed off on this report. If the state depts IG says she broke the law can the indictment be far behind?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: RickinVa

It appears most fall in the 15 or 20 year range... out of a possible 10-25... pretty damning evidence.

Indeed, and that is only the ones she turned in,
before she deleted her 30,000 yoga routines.

right....because that would be the only e-mails Hillary Clinton, sec of state, would have received in 4 years....

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Big Damage !!!

DaaaHaHaHa

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
secretaries of state Colin Powell and Condi Rice, get a pass of course, because, you know, they are republicans.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

It's impossible for her to have a scif in her house...lol...

Let me explain a couple of things about a scif.

There is a lot of crypto equipment necessary for a scif. One of those is a preset roll of tape that has to be issued out of a device that gives a key that can then be entered into the crypto equipment to decrypt the data. I HIGHLY doubt that she would have the crypto equipment necessary in her home.

You need a sealed off area, typically a VAULT, a white noise generator... I find it so unbelievably doubtful that she had a functional scif in her home as it to be completely laughable...

Jaden

Exactly, and more.

Hillary willfully broke many laws, compromised National Security,
risked lives, and lives were lost due to her flagrant disregard for
protocol.

State Department released its report and it is clear
she violated all the rules.

edit on 25-5-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
secretaries of state Colin Powell and Condi Rice, get a pass of course, because, you know, they are republicans.

And unlike previous secretaries of State, the department’s recordkeeping policies were more evolved by the time Clinton took office, the report maintained.

source

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

While the report concludes that the agency suffers from "longstanding, systemic weaknesses" with records that "go well beyond the tenure of any one Secretary of State,” it specifically dings Clinton for her exclusive use of private email during her four years at the agency.

From the article you didn't read.

Furthermore:

The report states that its findings are based on interviews with current Secretary of State John Kerry and his predecessors Madeleine Albright, Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice.

Clinton and her deputies, however, declined the IG’s requests for interviews. Clinton’s former chief of staff Cheryl Mills and top deputies Jake Sullivan and Huma Abedin are among those who did not cooperate with the probe.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join