It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified went sent..Hillarys email drama

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Excellent....so when do you think she will be recommended for indictment

LOL, Good luck from what I have seen from avid trump and hillary supporters is that logical reasoning and commonsense is thrown out the window.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I read all thirty-five pages now.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

She won't be.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

She won't be.

So you are saying the FBI will find her 100% innocent?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Still waiting aren't we?
She's won the nomination hasn't she?

What's wrong with your clock Rick. Lol.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Still waiting aren't we?

The Democratic National Convention ends on July 28th, 2016.

I believe that you will find that the Convention is where the nomination process takes place.

So, even though Hillary might be presumed to be the nominee, she isn't the nominee until she has been nominated at the convention.
A lot of things can happen before the convention is held. A person that is presumed to be the nominee can have health issues, accidents... or other issues befall them that would change everything.
demconvention.com

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Still waiting aren't we?

My clock works absolutely fine.

Nope...she is only the presumptive nominee at this point...who happens to be under a FBI criminal investigation.

If you truly think she will be found innocent, or that this FBI investigation is going to quietly disappear without charges being recommended, then you have more screws loose than I thought.

You ever been told not to count your chickens before they hatch? There is a reason for that saying my dear.

Tick tock tick tock goes the FBI investigation clock.
edit on R492016-06-08T09:49:36-05:00k496Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R512016-06-08T09:51:10-05:00k516Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R032016-06-08T10:03:51-05:00k036Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Still waiting aren't we?

And you think that fact that it is taking soooo long is a
good sign? Bwhahahaha.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
freebeacon.com...

“Secretary Clinton, you said you sent or received nothing that was marked classified, but you did sign a non-disclosure agreement, an NDA, in 2009 that said markings don’t matter, whether it’s marked or unmarked. You remember signing that?” Baier asked.

“No, I do not, but the fact is nothing that I sent or received was marked classified and nothing has been demonstrated to contradict that,” Clinton said. “What you are seeing acted out is the desire of different parts of the government to retroactively classify material so that it is not made public, since I did ask that all my emails be made public, and this is not an uncommon process.”

I do not think whether she remembers signing it is going to lighten a potential prison sentence lol.

Maybe this will refresh her memory: freebeacon.com... signed 22 Jan 2009

She is still sticking to that retroactively classified crap... despite the fact it is a complete lie.

She doesn't grasp the fundamental fact that the only way the government can retroactively classify something is if the government has previously released it as unclassified. Somebody needs to educate her on classified at origination, classified at birth or born classified...pick a term..they all mean the same thing.

Such a BS artist.

edit on R382016-06-08T18:38:33-05:00k386Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I used to be 100% confident that the FBI will recommend indictment.

The more I see this woman continue to lie just increases my confidence.

I am now 110% confident that the FBI will return a indictment recommendation for Hillary.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I wonder due to her "tricky dick" language if she has
actually refused to interview with the FBI.

Previously, she claimed she was cooperating with
the "security review", but then we found out she
lied and had refused to interview with the IG
at the release of the damning report.

Today, she said again she has not been interviewed,
but is willing. Watch her body language...

Shifty....

edit on 8-6-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Damning.

She appears to be losing her mind.

Seriously.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: xuenchen

I used to be 100% confident that the FBI will recommend indictment.

The more I see this woman continue to lie just increases my confidence.

I am now 110% confident that the FBI will return a indictment recommendation for Hillary.

I used to think that, too, but the more I read about how James Comey gave the Clintons a pass more than once, I don't know. I want to think he is immune from their poisonous tentacles, but something is fishy.

After Bill Clinton left the White House, one staffer told Andersen, the entire focus was on “getting Hillary back in.” The road led through New York, where Hillary took aim at the Senate seat vacated by Daniel Patrick Moynihan. Hillary was not from New York and had never spent more than a few days there, so she needed creative ways to attract votes.

New Square, a Hasidic enclave 30 miles northwest of Manhattan, had voted as a bloc in previous elections and campaign workers urged Hillary urged to stop there. In New Square, four members of the Skver sect had been convicted in 1999 of bilking government aid programs for some $30 million.

During her visit, Hillary denied that any pardon was discussed.

The day before the election, in a letter to New Square’s main synagogue, president Bill Clinton said he looked forward to visiting the village. As Andersen noted, New Square delivered Hillary’s biggest victory margin of any community in New York state, 1,359 votes to only 10 for her opponent Rick Lazio.

During the final days of his presidency, Bill Clinton opted to reduce the prison terms of the New Square offenders, and after 9/11 that sparked an investigation. As Anderson notes, “Hillary received an unexpected gift in late June when, without explanation, U.S. Attorney James B. Comey closed the New Square clemency case.”
www.frontpagemag.com...

Then, just before all this current controversy hits the public radar, James Comey is appointed FBI director by Obama, a democrat, and the biggest Republican-hater on the planet! Something doesn't smell right, and I'm beginning to wonder if Comey might once again give the Clintons a pass.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Comey can't.

The FBI did not determine what emails were classified, that was done by the state department and the intelligence community.

At least 20-40 people intelligence community knows exactly what was in those emails.... they have found themselves in quite a pickle...... can't sweep it under the rug at this point... they will have to do something...the question now is what?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Comey can't.

The FBI did not determine what emails were classified, that was done by the state department and the intelligence community.

At least 20-40 people intelligence community knows exactly what was in those emails.... they have found themselves in quite a pickle...... can't sweep it under the rug at this point... they will have to do something...the question now is what?

So you don't think Comey controls the outcome on this? Even if it is plain as the nose on your face that Hillary is guilty, doesn't Comey himself have to recommend it to the DOJ? If he decides not to, what can anyone do but shrug their shoulders and get angry and move on.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The FBI has to do the Right Thing or take the chance that the information will be released by "Other Organisations".

Given the "strong probability" that the Clinton Foundation files are in the hands of Foreign Intelligence Services there is a serious risk that any "Cover Up" is doomed.

She has broken the Eleventh Commandment.

No matter what forces within the US seek to protect her the Truth cannot be reliably concealed.

The FBI vs The Clinton Lie Machine.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

What would most likely happen if Comey stonewalled?

Massive leaks and resignations from the military and the intelligence community.

At this point, it doesn't really matter what the FBI does.... the leaks will finish any hope of a political future she ever had.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

The leaks, the actual facts getting published (like many have already), and of course, the big trial with the voters being the Jury.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

What would most likely happen if Comey stonewalled?

Massive leaks and resignations from the military and the intelligence community.

At this point, it doesn't really matter what the FBI does.... the leaks will finish any hope of a political future she ever had.

I really wonder if any of that would make a difference. Leaks and resignations? Would anybody really give a rat's *ss who resigns? Would Obama or Clinton or Lynch give two thoughts to Comey's resignation? Would the MSM devote more than a few days worth of time to it before they move on to the next Big Story?

As long as this particular bought-and-paid-for politician gets into the White House, they will just move on to the next shiny object of the day and forget about it, and put new people in their positions. People are becoming so numb to the corruption of politicians. People that HAVE to know she is a crook are still voting for her and don't care!

She tickles their ears with promises, and that's all they care about, all the while saying, "well, everybody does it".

edit on 8-6-2016 by queenofswords because: grammar correction

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join