It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified went sent..Hillarys email drama

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

right....because that would be the only e-mails Hillary Clinton, sec of state, would have received in 4 years....

Give it up man.
Correct the record?

You cant do better than that?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

secretaries of state Colin Powell and Condi Rice, get a pass of course, because, you know, they are republicans.

The current State Department is all Obama.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Now we need proof that Hillary used tax money to pay for her private systems.

That's coming up soon.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

secretaries of state Colin Powell and Condi Rice, get a pass of course, because, you know, they are republicans.

The current State Department is all Obama.

Hillary has trashed Obama's economy so much in her speeches that it's no wonder his State Department is on her case. When will people realize that Hillary has no loyalty to ANYONE, but herself and Chelsea. Everyone else, including all of us, are expendable.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

And unlike previous secretaries of State, the department’s recordkeeping policies were more evolved by the time Clinton took office, the report maintained.

source

Trey Goudy (R) still using private _mail server as of fall 0f 2015....Jason chaffetz (R) still using private e-mail server
www.addictinginfo.org...

can't wait for the criminal trails for treason of those republican congressmen

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Now we need proof that Hillary used tax money to pay for her private systems.

That's coming up soon.

why?...proof has never stopped republicans before

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Your article is a bit old bro and misses Hillary's problem in its entirety. She had SAP info on her private server.

Is there any proof that Gowdy or Chavetz had any classified info on their server, let alone Top Secret / SAP info?

I think you are in waaaaay over your head Jimbo...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Are they using their private emails for state department email, classified emails. top secret emails?

You of course will be willing to show the proof that both Trey Goudy (R) & Jason chaffetz (R) are sending classified or top secret documents on their private email servers?

Hilley chose to send all her mails over her private server, there would be no problem if she had not used it state department emails and had used it for personal email only.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

No but there is proof Hillary sent classified info on an unsecure network...that is a crime.

The only question left is will she bail on her campaign before she is indicted?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

And unlike previous secretaries of State, the department’s recordkeeping policies were more evolved by the time Clinton took office, the report maintained.

source

Trey Goudy (R) still using private _mail server as of fall 0f 2015....Jason chaffetz (R) still using private e-mail server
www.addictinginfo.org...

can't wait for the criminal trails for treason of those republican congressmen

No one ever said it was illegal to have a private email server...lol... do those people you mentioned have NO OTHER email accounts?

Do you know how many email accounts I had when I was still active? 3.... I had a niprnet email, a siprnet email and a ts/sci email account...

In order to correspond correctly at a TS or above level, you HAVE to have at least that many email accounts.

The fact that Hillary only had ONE email account alone shows that she was more than likely guilty of security violations as SOS...you simply cannot correspond within the legal limitations of TS and above communications requirements without more than one email account.

Jaden

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

Just wanted to thank you for your posts. I have been very interested in this email issue and it's implications and I have noticed your extremely informative posts on the matter from a position of seeming experienced in such.

I appreciate your efforts to bring factual information into the debate for those of us who are actually interested in the facts and constantly have to wade through all the ignorant armchair "experts" who apparently know it all but serve no argument, simply fingers in ears and tongue sticking out.

I'm sure I'm not the only one on these boards who appreciates the efforts of posters such as yourself, RickinVa, j&c. Be it analysis from perspective of having worked in Intelligence or from doing the research many people refuse to do, you are doing us a great service in this particular arena.

Not much more to add to this topic at this time, I just felt you and others (some named here) deserved some praise for bringing actual information to the rest of us where we are mostly left just having to wade through perpetual left/right partisan nonsense, while not letting those same partisan fools stifle the delivery of said information.

edit on 5/25/2016 by atomish because: Typos

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

"I have provided all of my work-related emails, and I've asked that they be made public, and I think that demonstrates that I wanted to make sure that this information was part of the official records," Clinton said, according to an interview transcript provided by ABC News.

Somebody might want to tell her that in order to keep claiming retroactive classification, that those emails would have had to have been publicly released by the US government as unclassified.

Her continuing to ask the government to release her emails only puts another nail in the old retroactively classified coffin.

edit on R242016-05-27T15:24:54-05:00k245Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Let's hope this is the final nail the coffin for her "retroactive classification" excuse. This quote comes from "Howard Krongard, a George W. Bush administration appointee who served as the State Department inspector general from April 2005 to January 2008..." Of course, from January 2009 to January 2013, Clinton's 4 year term as SOS, there was no Senate-confirmed inspector general in place which makes sense since there is no way Clinton could have pulled off a private server with one in place. Anyway, some interesting quotes from his interview with Catherine Herridge:

He also challenged Clinton and State Department claims that the emails in question were “retroactively classified.”

"I don't understand it, because it was either classified by the creator or it was classified by reason of where it came from or what network it was on,” Krongard said.

"I would’ve been the most unpopular person in that building [had I been there]," Krongard said, emphasizing that the inspector general has broad powers and the ability to rein in even the most senior political appointees. "They are the people who enforce the rules, and there was no one enforcing the rules during that time."

Regarding the 2,100 emails on Clinton’s server found to have contained classified information -- and another 22 “Top Secret” messages containing intelligence deemed too damaging to national security to make public – Krongard questioned how that material got there. He said it would take a deliberate act for the intelligence to "jump the gap" between the classified computer networks and Clinton's personal server.

"It could be done by taking a screen shot with … a camera of a classified email, take a screen shot and send it to an unclassified network. It could be copied, but there are restrictions in the State Department and elsewhere as to what copiers can work from a classified network and it can only be a secure copier. So that may not have been easy," Krongard said.

Asked if it could happen by accident, Krongard simply said, "No."

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: filched

The retroactively classified is nothing but a spin put on a seldom used term for a feeble attempt at an excuse.

The only way information can be retroactively classified is that the government would have had to have released that same information previously as unclassified.

Hillary's emails were never publicly released prior to the FOIA request, and the classified information was redacted prior to public release, so that point is entirely moot.

Born classified is another moot point... you can argue all day, but in the end, Hillary signed her SF-312 and she agreed with the governments position of information being born classified. She will never ever ever win that argument.

edit on R202016-05-30T20:20:45-05:00k205Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well well well

Looks like I was wrong.... I thought it was 70-30 that it was Huma sending the classified stuff vs Sullivan...

Looks like Sullivan will most likely be going to jail....

thehill.com...

Sullivan sent more than 800 emails that now include information marked as classified, according to the State Department. None of those emails were marked as classified at the time they were sent.

He might want to buy the movie "Get Hard" and watch it a few times...lol

edit on R202016-06-02T14:20:01-05:00k206Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Well well well

Looks like I was wrong.... I thought it was 70-30 that it was Huma sending the classified stuff vs Sullivan...

Looks like Sullivan will most likely be going to jail....

thehill.com...

Sullivan sent more than 800 emails that now include information marked as classified, according to the State Department. None of those emails were marked as classified at the time they were sent.

He might want to buy the movie "Get Hard" and watch it a few times lol.

Good ol' Jake.
Wasn't he the one that Hillary asked to ''turn into nonpaper with no identifying heading and send nonsecure."

edit on b000000302016-06-02T14:21:39-05:0002America/ChicagoThu, 02 Jun 2016 14:21:39 -0500200000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yep,, same guy.

Looks like he is totally screwed at this point.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

My my, and today we have proof that as it
turns out Pagliano, and Sullivan both signed
classified nondisclosure agreements acknowledging
negligent handling could carry consequences.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Clinton, and her Aides are a National Security Disaster.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: RickinVa

My my, and today we have proof that as it
turns out Pagliano, and Sullivan both signed
classified nondisclosure agreements acknowledging
negligent handling could carry consequences.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Clinton, and her Aides are a National Security Disaster.

And the ironic punch line is:

Hours before Hillary Clinton was set to deliver a major foreign policy address Thursday

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
thehill.com...

That is sooo obviously a pro Hillary piece...lol

None of those emails were marked as classified at the time they were sent.

The FBI is currently investigating Clinton’s server and the possibility that classified information was mishandled.

Really....FBI is still investigating that server huh?

Only decent thing in that article is that Sullivan and Pagliano signed SF-312's... as does every single person who is given access to classified information, myself included.

And the fact that Sullivan sent 800 of the 2200+ classified emails.

Glad I am not in his shoes.

edit on R412016-06-02T14:41:41-05:00k416Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join