It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuke Threat On Southern Border: Texas Game Wardens Issued Radiation Detectors

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Mac Slavo

May 13, 2016
www.activistpost.com...

. . .

Game wardens began training with the radiation detectors in January and completed a mock exercise to find radioactive packages along the coast.

. . .
. . . Moreover, as far as Europe is concerned, officials report that CBRN weapons (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear) have already been smuggled into Europe, suggesting that mass-casualty attacks are in the planning stages.
The threat to America is equally serious, as officials have reported that terrorists have already been captured attempting to cross into the United States through our southern border. Moreover, in recent years there have been numerous cases of nuclear material capable of being used in dirty bombs being stolen from facilities in Mexico.
. . .

I personally believe that the oligarchy has deliberately made the border porous and has deliberately set up terror teams to smuggle nukes and every other destructive thing they can into our once grand land.
They have a huge plan to utterly destroy our country down to ashes in order to make building their global tyrannical government on the ashes all the easier than it would be otherwise.
The nukes thing is highly probable. I actually consider it fairly certain that such nukes have already made it across our borders.
Time will tell once festivities begin.
Some claim the festivities will begin before the end of this year. Others before the end of 2017. Time will tell.
The trend curves have their peaks and it's not functional to keep everyone on the edge of disaster forever. Sooner or later, they will light the fuse.
imho.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Have you ever played the game where you leave the vault for the wasteland, take your iodine pill to fight the radiation and fight irradiated roaches and other wasteland creatures as you survive?

That is basically what it would be like after a giant nuclear war.

This is the only reason I would doubt this plan.

Who wants to take over an irradiated wasteland?

Better to use this as another constant boogeyman, and systematically remove more rights forr your saftey.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I think they are doing both and.

And, I think they trust their purported ET buddy friends to help shorten the time to clean up the radiation.

And, of course, they think they'll be happy and comfy for a number of months to few years in their plush deep underground cities.

They are wrong. But they won't realize it until it is too late.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

at least I've played enough fallout to know how to survive the wasteland, even started a large bobbypin collection, because you never know!

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: thewindwaker

Bobby pins? I'm ignorant.

I know they are useful. But am I missing something?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

This is why I think Texas succession is a bad idea or at least a faulty one at best. I think succession will weaken the USA and it will weaken Texas. My opinion.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: thewindwaker

Bobby pins? I'm ignorant.

I know they are useful. But am I missing something?

-its from the game. You basically scavenge hunt the wastelands. Put together a bunch of junk and fight stuff and treat your radiation poisoning, while looking for food, weapons, and other missions.
Very cool game, giant playing area. Takes a 2000 page manual to play.

Maybe ptb's know something we don't?

I don't see the end game for the intentional migrations here. It obviously won't help the economy.
Why do it for votes either?
Is it for fresh taxpayers?
Pre-planned ww3 soldiers for cash/citizenship program?

It really feels like a stage being set.

Good time to be on ats.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

If you believe the stories, 'they' want a smaller population to control. So killing billions isn't out of the question. That's if you believe 'them'

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

With the robots to take over production why would they want to bother with paying unemployment for the masses?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Why would they need to smuggle the nukes in?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

An important distinction here is that they would be detonating a dirty bomb, not a nuclear warhead. Huge difference.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I haven't read anything that leaves me feeling the LEAST bit certain of that.

That, to me, sounds like so much wishful thinking.

It seems to me that a multiplicity of reports, scenarios, money issues etc. all contribute to the idea that a small, regular bona fide nuke is more or less so easy to enter into the USA through various means that it has likely happened already multiple times.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if the current Traitor in Chief ordered nukes to be simply given to terrorists. It's something the oligarchy would be brazen enough to do.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Wellll supposedly we do have sensors up on all the major truck routes to prevent such.

And, supposedly they'd prefer to keep their options hidden until "D-day."

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

What's the difference?

-They both blow and wreck your party

Isn't it just a low grade nuke?
edit on 5 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Have you ever played the game where you leave the vault for the wasteland, take your iodine pill to fight the radiation and fight irradiated roaches and other wasteland creatures as you survive?

That is basically what it would be like after a giant nuclear war.

This is the only reason I would doubt this plan.

Who wants to take over an irradiated wasteland?

Better to use this as another constant boogeyman, and systematically remove more rights forr your saftey.

Only all 6 of em or so.....
And this is definitely not about nuclear warfare. This is about briefcase nukes and dirty bombs potentially being smuggled across our very porous border.

Btw , ever tried "iguana on a stick" ?

edit on 5/15/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
They have confused the threat with taco tuesday.
Cheers

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

That doesn't answer his question.

Why would they need to smuggle it across the border, when it could be flown in over the border without anyone knowing. Or just use the nuclear material already stateside?

And you say that they've made the border porous, yet have just given a pretty handy tool to game wardens...

You don't make any sense.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

That doesn't answer his question.

Why would they need to smuggle it across the border, when it could be flown in over the border without anyone knowing. Or just use the nuclear material already stateside?

And you say that they've made the border porous, yet have just given a pretty handy tool to game wardens...

You don't make any sense.

Since when did raw evil from hell make any rational sense?

I don't feel any great compulsion to "make any sense" to perspectives that seem dedicated to ignoring the obvious.

The oligarchy has been playing all sides against the middle for centuries. They have been increasingly skilled at disinformation as well as simply confusing the landscape wholesale. What sense did it make for Bush to incarcerate then imprison, then fail to pardon 2 very patriotic, dutiful, diligent and successful border guards?

I believe that the evil doers are bringing and insuring are brought--regular and dirty nukes across our borders every which way workable. They may also be using material stolen/bought within our borders already.

I'm not sure what your beef is with this topic.

However, a number of us believe that nukes are SCHEDULED to go off in the not distant future within our borders--killing millions of people. We don't consider that at all friendly or a wonderful thing to happen on a Sonday afternoon or any other afternoon, morning or night.

I believe that NYC is targeted particularly--as well as LA, Las Vegas, Houston, Phoenix . . . probably San Diego & Seattle. Some say Chicago and of course, D.C. Some add Atlanta.

Some of us have loved ones in such cities. We are not thrilled that our own oligarchy infested government is evidently complicit in plotting such goings on . . . to be followed, probably rather quickly by full scale WWIII.

I realize that Australia would likely be less cratered than North America. However, it will also not be left as pristine, safe and habitable as some think. And the Chinese will likely be looking aggressively and hungrily at whatever space is left looking habitable. It is conceivable that the stuff at Pine Gap could go a long way toward protecting a lot of Australia. It is just as conceivable that the oligarchy would . . . limit such protections for their devilish reasons.

Anyone who thinks such is not going to happen . . . is evidently not well read; not paying attention; or already sold out to the other side as their apologist, cheer leader, or sympathizer--or perhaps someone who simply likes the idea that the world will burn--long live the ants and cockroaches etc. I have no adequate words to describe my perspective on such perspectives.

edit on 15/5/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

edit on 15/5/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I'm not sure where the lines are between dirty bombs, vs low grade nukes vs higher grade nukes.

I don't think any of them would fail to mess up a Sonday picnic and a lot of other venues and events . . . e.g. living another day.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I think they are doing both and.

And, I think they trust their purported ET buddy friends to help shorten the time to clean up the radiation.

And, of course, they think they'll be happy and comfy for a number of months to few years in their plush deep underground cities.

They are wrong. But they won't realize it until it is too late.

If you believe what the 'Keshe foundation' claim, there is already technology (plasma physics are claimed) available that can clean up iradiated land, air and equipment, and can do so in short order...apparently. Whether that is actually true to not, idk...it's just what i've read.

The also claim to have demonstrated the technology to the Japanese Government, and offered to use it at Fukushima to neutralise the contamination spewing out of there...apparently, their offer to help was declined.

Far fetched i know...but we do live in interesting times, and nothing would really surprise me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join