It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the process - blocking the mind fools

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
I basicly proved its all part of a mind control program because i changed the sounds of the voices from evil intense to mild normal.

That proves no such thing. If anything, it proves that it's all in your head, and not external.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

It's kind of sad to watch a catalog of the progression of mental illness in real time.

But it also makes me think his mind is salvageable because he's still able to communicate all this quite well, he's not catatonic or words soup quite yet.
edit on 15-5-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

People need to pay more attention to your reply, the info you posted is spot on.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Spiritual awakening comes in all forms.

Enlightenment walks a thin line between awakening and insanity, and currently you are experiencing the slippery slope of insanity. What you experience is very real, not a mere illusion of the mind suggested by other members.

Take what others say, including myself, with a grain of salt. However, as someone who has experienced both sides of the coin, I can only suggest that you dig deep and realize that the power to overcome the darkness resides in you. The dark hole you are traversing down is feeding off what you give it.

The alterations to your physical world mean nothing to the darkness, the relief you experience is because you truly BELIEVE that what you plaster on the walls is overcoming the darkness, when in reality the wax and Styrofoam do nothing to combat the non-physical relm.

What you need to do is believe, KNOW that you are more powerful than the darkness. Dig deep down inside yourself and realize that you are anchored into a mountain. Further, not only are you the anchor in the mountain, you ARE the mountain. Overcome the darkness and see the light, soon you will laugh in the face of the things you once cowered at.

Love and light my friend, you can overcome.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ka119
What you experience is very real, not a mere illusion of the mind suggested by other members.

I'm sure you mean well, but you're not helping. Statements like this are incredibly reckless and can be quite dangerous to those suffering from mental illness.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
i must state categoricly that im sane, i have not yet let the experiences i have take me down. I was forced into the hospital system, took them 3 years to find a medication that had an effect. But no lie, divining rods took away the voices. And no, its not just in my head, and yes the blocks scientificly have an effect. Im dealing with separate intelligences that pose as spirits, humans, and the host of my previous beliefs to deceive me into suicide, fear and poverty or worse. Im not stupid, im not mentally ill, its a form of mental oppression, and im winning.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Will you take pictures of yourself with the protective stuff in your ears, and of the things you've set up around the house, to get a better idea of what we are talking about here? I asked you this before hope you respond this time.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Will you take pictures of yourself with the protective stuff in your ears, and of the things you've set up around the house, to get a better idea of what we are talking about here? I asked you this before hope you respond this time.

i dont put anything in my ears, i started out blocking by using wax "around" my ears to reduce the intensity of the voices. this worked temporarily but was repeatable in effect. Ive already posted pictures of my blocks on my walls. Ive read about psychotronics and how it uses the earths energies and frequencies so logicly im right about the divining rods acting as a "shorting-out-effector for these errant energies that resonate the brains hearing cortex.

but here are some pictures of my blocks.

here is an old blocking method that helped alot i used

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
sleep look pay the crooks
nothing ever matters
everything spirals doown
into the minds eye
the eyes in the mind
drifting in and out
slide down the pipes

release me you cant
pushing buttons on command