It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the process - blocking the mind fools

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Thread theme song:

Ok blocking these signals is tough, you need to use a combination of mental pushing possibly and sending there internal reads off the grid of their direct contact with you. they also read objects and such in your home. but where the hell are they coming from?? right?!

Its really basic, they flash your area for a image read of objects and lifeforms to scan for your "frequency". Then they use a beam or set of beams to energize and magnetize certain objects or walls. those flux areas act as walls for the 3d spacial sound they are using timed and phased to only your hearing cortex.

To block these modulations i first used a gauss meter and found 6 areas including my fridge of high flux areas. i block them with the following

1' thick styrofoam 1'x1', wrap that with weedblock fabric (blinds them), charcoal mesh screen (dithers), and a scented garbage bag(throws off bio-reads). I also reccomend scattering sage leaves around the house to prevent demon summoning(yes they do that) and onions in windows (no its not just a myth).

i also use silver bead wire on the walls in front of high gauss and let it hang chaoticly to break up and confuse the reads.
As well as wear it on my ankle and wrists, i found for a time i had to move it when they would find me again and attach to a different limb.

they found workarounds for all that but it worked for a week or so. But recently i heard that "burnt steel wool" acts as an RF blocker, so i used divining rods (they will form a perfect V pointing at the enerty point) and found the points of entry along corners of walls near the entrance and kitchen of my home. I burnt steel wool dish scrubs and rubbed it along the corners, so far they havent made even a peep.

I also block under sinks, they can match and use water running as a background trigger to make you hear them. i just took a bunch of styrofoam and charcoal mesh screen and weedblock and stuffed it.

Also wax around outside of ears, gold bond lotion, can act as temporary lifesign confusers.

good luck, i expect to be mocked here to a degree, this stuff works folks, if your diagnosed schizophrenic and have voices, be careful doing this if you dont live alone as someone might think your symptomatic, but i do suggest testing my method of wax rubs or lotions to see im not trying to deceive. Nothing i do is fully permanent but its some relief.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
My sister in law is convinced that the old power lines outside her home that form a fear cage around her home induce such high EMF that it causes mold to grow in her walls that gives her headaches. She combats this with aluminum foil on the windows and paying enormous sums to periodically tear out the walls in her home to clean out the mold.

She also submits to repeated allergy tests, holistic treatments for perceived allergies to most everything under the sun, plus ingests homeopathic remedies by the bucket full.

You guys should get together, be fun to watch.

Sorry I know Im not supposed to ridicule, but theres this point beyond which I can hope for fear of treatment for all the treatments.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

My sister in law is convinced that the old power lines outside her home that form a fear cage around her home induce such high EMF that it causes mold to grow in her walls that gives her headaches. She combats this with aluminum foil on the windows and paying enormous sums to periodically tear out the walls in her home to clean out the mold.

She also submits to repeated allergy tests, holistic treatments for perceived allergies to most everything under the sun, plus ingests homeopathic remedies by the bucket full.

You guys should get together, be fun to watch.

Sorry I know Im not supposed to ridicule, but theres this point beyond which I can hope for fear of treatment for all the treatments.

i would help her for real. its a guessing game at first. But the system also can induce pressure on organs internaly. its pretty dangerous to deal with. i bet 110% her headaches are being induce and she should try my ideas of lotions and waxes around her temporal lobes/ears/jaw/feet. i spent about 130$ on everything ive tried over time.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

My guess is you spend a lot more that that.

I don't try to fathom her problems anymore. She's content to spin around in this delusional world of hers and I'll let her. Like trying to convince a person that smokes or drinks this is bad for you behavior. They don't want to hear it.

By the way, most people lead delusional lives. She also attends church, visits the circus and zoo, and vacations to Disney Land. Muslims are devil worshippers, she has a perfectly manicured front lawn surrounded by white roses and a white picket fence, drives a BMW and wears a five carrot diamond on her wedding finger.

Her world is 'perfect'.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
that was one wild creepy video, but it'll never be as good as this!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
There is an easier method than all of this.

Just have faith in Yahushua and the Spirit of the Lord will drop a Spiritual Nuke on their sorry heads when they get within range.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
There is an easier method than all of this.

Just have faith in Yahushua and the Spirit of the Lord will drop a Spiritual Nuke on their sorry heads when they get within range.

these bastards imitate god and jesus, and i have experienced that scenario plenty of times..its a deception, you need to block its the only way.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Would you be willing to take pictures of your modifications from around the house and a selfie with all that gunk in your ears to try to give us a better idea of how to implement all these things, thanks man

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
these bastards imitate god and jesus, and i have experienced that scenario plenty of times..its a deception, you need to block its the only way.

Or play with them and just send out an electrical 1 mile diameter blue blast wave that lights up the dark shadow world when they do attack.

Amazingly they back-off for a few weeks / month after imagining one of them radiating from your head.

But yes, i agree, many of them (angels) that say they have repented are just as evil as ever before.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Or play with them and just send out an electrical 1 mile diameter blue blast wave that lights up the dark shadow world when they do attack.

Do yourself a favor, and get off the internet, stop watching TV, and go outside for awhile. Maybe you'll snap back to reality.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Do yourself a favor, and get off the internet, stop watching TV, and go outside for awhile. Maybe you'll snap back to reality.

i do get out alot. My goal is to bring relief to sufferers of this problem.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Every time i do that i see spiritually dead zombies a.k.a denialists. They are everywhere.

Please stay on thread instead of taking a jab because you cannot see what others can. Don't get jealous now.

If you don't believe, why are you even here on ATS ?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

" Its really basic, they flash your area for a image read of objects and lifeforms to scan for your "frequency". Then they use a beam or set of beams to energize and magnetize certain objects or walls. those flux areas act as walls for the 3d spacial sound they are using timed and phased to only your hearing cortex. "

Where does this information come from ?

" scan for your "frequency " radiation wavelength

" 3d spacial sound " ?? like this www.surrey.ac.uk...

" reads off the grid of their direct contact with you " Who does ? how did you make that conclusion ?

how can you be sure what you are experiencing is what you think it is ?

Do you need scientific spiritual help ?
Vallalaar

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

" these bastards imitate god and jesus, and i have experienced that scenario plenty of times..its a deception, you need to block its the only way "

can you describe a scenario ?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

i was so desperate, the voices were telepathizing because of the way the energy was hitting my brain. the fake god started sounding slow as it tried to talk to me inside a wall by my bed. Once that started the "supernatural" stuff started, stuff i can only explain as induced holographic mind engrams overlayed on objects. i.e. seeing things.

i asked jesus to stop the voices and the right side of my mind energized and buzzed for a bit. then some the voices recently have claimed to be jesus, the devil, aliens, but now that ive messed with them using counter programming techniques in my head, they all sound like normal male humans. I basicly proved its all part of a mind control program because i changed the sounds of the voices from evil intense to mild normal.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
What you are experiencing is the collective unconscious or subconscious that youve become attuned to and the very source of that energy that allows the phenomina to manifest is you... the more you heed it the more power you give that ball of conscious energies that allow it to try to manifest through you by you being host to those conscious guests that people are usually unconscious too.

Pay none of thhem or it any heed, as theyve gained enough power from you to start manifesting through your body doing things that appear rational to you in a defense when it is actually just doing its bidding, which has no power or control or ability to manifest otherwise.

Eat good healthy meals take a multivitamin incase you are defcient in some and please get plenty of rest and try to avoid any mood or mind altering drugs in the process including caffine if youve issues sleeping then a chewible meltatonin will bring your sleeping patterns back to normal then you can cease those, but be sure to stay hydrated with something like water or all natural fruit juices.

These thoughtforms of the collective unconscious subconscious are carry you away into extremes by not disguarding them throwing you completely out of balance into what observers might call crazy when it is just a poorly understood phenomina. Disreguarding and nonreaction is te best defense until you can build up enough strength of will to not have such guests over to visit your host consciousness and manifest through it or even make a peep of a sound.

Do not reguard then in any way, good or bad because they have no effect unless reguarded. Since they have no effect when regarded as good or bad, neutrality in the disreguarding is best as then they will eventually move on and find someone else to bother.

edit on 13-5-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

the human mind is complex
we create our own demons

the tree of knowledge is the left side of the brain
the tree of life is the right side

the right side has no internal monologue

if you are really in need of spiritual help
then you must decide to let go of
what your mind makes up
voices etc

mental illness is not something to be ashamed of
if you are tortured by your mind
you can get help
if you are rational with yourself about what is happening too you

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
normally i would say this topic is crazy which it is in theory. However if you studied the topic it seems plausible. the first trail runs they implainted electric wires in the brains of their subjects to find out if they could change their behavior and it worked. The next process had a unit attached to the head and used radio frequency to change behavior. The final process used electronic radiation! No its not your microwave more like your router or wifi to influence behavior.

yes I'm aware of just how crazy it sounds but the science is there to back up at lest some claims. Now the effects probably are not as profound or affective as electric wires directly in the brain. However imagine slowly affecting the population towards hostilitity or happyness or anger or sex or sadness

makes me think about sadness and the wave of anti depressants in the late 1990's and early 2000's. A fake wave of sadness pressed on the population and the gov has millions of test subjects to test on through drug companies while lining their pockets with the money they make.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy
normally i would say this topic is crazy which it is in theory. However if you studied the topic it seems plausible. the first trail runs they implainted electric wires in the brains of their subjects to find out if they could change their behavior and it worked. The next process had a unit attached to the head and used radio frequency to change behavior. The final process used electronic radiation! No its not your microwave more like your router or wifi to influence behavior.

yes I'm aware of just how crazy it sounds but the science is there to back up at lest some claims. Now the effects probably are not as profound or affective as electric wires directly in the brain. However imagine slowly affecting the population towards hostilitity or happyness or anger or sex or sadness

makes me think about sadness and the wave of anti depressants in the late 1990's and early 2000's. A fake wave of sadness pressed on the population and the gov has millions of test subjects to test on through drug companies while lining their pockets with the money they make.

this is exactly how i see it happening. through my mind resistance techniques i hear the programs or whatever they are saying they lose me, or they falsly get angry that im fading out for them. then after they get through my blocking externaly they reset there attack program and attempt to deceive me again. i found this morning that focussing visualy on what compunds look like and then using my mind as a muscle and pulling inside it away from that image affects them and they go quiet. so i know they use all kinds of techniques that "match" our memory, visuals, chemicals, structures internaly and connect to us.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
last night, held 2 divining rods to ground in center of bedroom, felt a click in my lower spine, volume and ablity to talk to me severely diminished. then to fully mute, held divining rods to outside of circuit breaker box for about a minute, so far not a peep, not a telepathic communication.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join