It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Will Release His Tax Returns, Just After He Runs Out Of Reasons Not To

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: avgguy
Then again he could still pressure Hillary on her GS speech transcripts or Obama on his college transcripts

So where are Trump's college transcripts? Why has he sealed them exactly the same way Obama did?

He was probably a 'C' student at Wharton but his old man probably donated lots of coin to Penn. He's probably too embarrassed to release them. That being said, it shouldn't preclude him from becoming POTUS as Obama never released his college transcripts and Dubya was a 'C' student at Yale. Bush was also a male cheerleader there. I don't know which is more embarrassing.

Either way, it is hypocritical on Trump's part.
edit on 5jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I don't think college transcripts matter too much. If you do bad in a class you can always retake it for a higher grade. There's also a pretty big difference in what the same work will earn from instructor to instructor and especially college to college. For example, Princeton I think it was recently bragged that they didn't have a single student fail in the past year, they're also well known for grade inflation (all the ivy's are). Really all that means is the instructors passed the students rather than it meaning the student actually learned something.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join