It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Will Release His Tax Returns, Just After He Runs Out Of Reasons Not To

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well make a thread about it. This thread isn't about Hillary or her speeches.

So the thread is not really about the concern of a candidate hiding harmful things from the public , Its just biased bashing?

Presidential candidate we've ever had and makes Hillary look tame by comparison.

Not so sure about that one even though I'm not voting for either of them and trust trump as much as I want his hair.

She already has a proven record as a lobbyist prostitute and is under a criminal inquiry by the Federal Bureau of Inquiry .

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: interupt42

Should we know how many times a week all the candidates masturbate?

That might indicate character as well!

Thank God then I'm not running. If it's > 50, then my character would take a beating.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Should we know how many times a week all the candidates masturbate?

Thank God then I'm not running. If it's > 50, then my character would take a beating.

I think if its >50 than clearly they have already taken a beating,

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Every nominee since president Nixon has. Nixon was on a second term and being audited too but he released them. Turned out he owed a ton in back taxes resulting in his halving his wealth to pay the debt.
Perhaps that is what the Don fears too.

Reagan didn't submit his before the '80 nomination either.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Really ? How many reasons besides ONE has he given ? Just ONE, its so funny to me the length of lies people will go to to try and slam Trump, this title is a lie and the OP is a liar........Im sure when the audit is over the everyone can see for their own eyes that Trump is overly successful and Bernie and Hillary will further be considered under achievers and losers.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
So the thread is not really about the concern of a candidate hiding harmful things from the public , Its just biased bashing?

It's a thread about Donald Trump not wanting to release his tax returns. So it is neither of those things.

Not so sure about that one even though I'm not voting for either of them and trust trump as much as I want his hair.

She already has a proven record as a lobbyist prostitute and is under a criminal inquiry by the Federal Bureau of Inquiry .

But at least with her I know what I'm getting. More Obama. I can live with that.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

It shows honesty.

Then this disclosure should extend equally to every candidate about everything.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MEDIKATED
Really ? How many reasons besides ONE has he given ? Just ONE, its so funny to me the length of lies people will go to to try and slam Trump, this title is a lie and the OP is a liar........Im sure when the audit is over the everyone can see for their own eyes that Trump is overly successful and Bernie and Hillary will further be considered under achievers and losers.

So what you are saying is that Trump has been dodging answer the question of when he'll release his tax returns for 15 months until recently when he finally said he wasn't going to do it which he walked back a day later? You realize that doesn't make him look any better? Right?

Why are you getting mad at me for Trump not releasing his returns? All he has to do is release his returns. You sound desperate for Trump with this post. Are you scared that if he releases his returns that we'll find something the public won't like?
edit on 12-5-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

It shows honesty.

It already does. Every other candidate for the last 50 years has released their tax returns.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Apologies.

I wasn't aware that Hillary released her transcripts of her speeches to Goldman-Sachs.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Apologies.

I wasn't aware that Hillary released her transcripts of her speeches to Goldman-Sachs.

This is about tax returns. Not speeches. It's funny how you Trump supporters keep trying to shift the conversation back to Hillary and what she is or isn't doing. But here's the thing, Hillary's indiscretions mean nothing in comparison to Trump. They are hers and hers alone and just because she does something bad doesn't forgive Trump for what he does or doesn't do. Nor does it give you logical say to deflect the conversation off topic to talk about her.
edit on 12-5-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

And I could care less what Hillary makes. Or Bernie, or Trump.

This is cherry-picking.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

No it is holding someone to a standard and precedent set by prior Presidential elections.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Donald Trump Will Release His Tax Returns, Just After He Runs Out Of Reasons Not To

I really dislike talking about this man, but dammit this needs to be said! We press every other Presidential candidate to release their tax returns

I see you are confused from the get-go and that might be your problem.

Donald Trump is not a "Presidential Candidate"...He is "eff off" embodied in the flesh..

He can say or do whatever he likes...it just doesn't matter to his supporters...they just don't care.

It is the equivalent to a soccer match where one team is losing by a significant margin and the losing teams fans rush on to the field and start a riot before the match ends.

If the rules of the game mean you lose...eff the rules...eff the refs...eff the game...

If it looks like you are going to lose anyways...why not bloody the players, referees and opposing teams fans?

Trump supporters ...Just ...Don't ..Care...unless of course the are winning the match, then it would be all about conservative principles and fairness.
edit on 12-5-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Trump is claiming he's the guy who can Make America Great Again! He's a financial genius! A Business Icon! He IS the Art of the Deal!!!

Well, what if his taxes for the last several years prove that wrong? What if it shows that he's a mess financially? Wouldn't that be something that the American People might want to know before they hire him for the most important job in the country?

If someone is applying for CEO/CFO of a company, the company can ask to do a background check and if you are applying for a high level position like that, they may want to see how you handle your personal finances and see your tax forms. It is not illegal to ask this of someone getting into a very powerful position that would be disastrous if proper vetting did not happen.

So, is this about 'privacy' or about 'applying to the American People for the job of President and withholding valuable information to allow your potential employer to make an informed decision."

Perhaps I'm wrong to think about it that way, but I do.

- AB

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
A flaming narcissist does not have to meet certain standards like other, lesser people do, as he is way far above having to prove he is legitimate.

He just is, he was born that way....

Don't Y'all know that?.

(((SARCASM))), for the gullible....

Trump represents the scum that runs this country. I have no idea why anyone would think he was going to do anything for this country other than he already has, which is only to enrich himself at the expense of others by exploitation and legal shenanigans beyond what the common man can afford to outlast.

Trump represents only the very tippety top of the ice-berg, the problem is far more widespread than him and those like him.

General strike!!!!.

Nevermind....

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Apologies.

Right...Right..

Now see page 20 of Trumps FEC disclosure

ACN Inc. Speaking Engagement 450K
(A scam firm that is under investigation in 4 different countries)
www.wsj.com...

By the way...looking at his FEC disclosure...the bulk of his income seems to derive from licensing his name...I wonder how that will work out for him after this debacle? I smell bankruptcy court for Donald..once again..

And he has a TON of DEBT...Page 47...
NOTE: "Over 50 Million" is the highest category you can enter...that means it could be and likely is in the Billions..

Ladder Capital Finance...He owes "over 50 Million"
Capital One....He owes "over 50 Million"
Deutsche Bank...He owes "over 50 Million"

pfds.opensecrets.org...

edit on 12-5-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

It shows honesty.

It already does. Every other candidate for the last 50 years has released their tax returns.

First I would like to know, how many of those tax returns have you reviewed, did you review Hillary's?

Secondly, Trump said he will release his tax returns once the IRS audit is complete.

Lastly, do you have any idea how much it would cost to get those tax returns published for public perusal?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I could careless about any candidates tax returns.

Trump has nothing to gain by releasing his returns. The spin will either be 1) He isn't paying his fair share or 2) He isn't as successful as he claims.

He has zero to gain by releasing his returns.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

I really dislike talking about this man, but dammit this needs to be said! We press every other Presidential candidate to release their tax returns

Trump supporters ...Just ...Don't ..Care...unless of course the are winning the match, then it would be all about conservative prnciples and fairness.

Trump Hillary supporters ...Just ...Don't ..Care...unless of course the are winning the match, then it would be all about conservative liberal principles and fairness.

There, fixed it for ya.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join