It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats our secret weapon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Well folks, america and the UK have some seriously pissed people on their hands, the whole worlds now pissy and i wonder...just whats holding them back.
Its pretty stupid to think the military is "Wasting" all that black budget money these are the people whose only love other than making things go Boom is making things go KA-BOOM

Whats our secret weapon thats got Russia and china scared? Is It Operational?
And do you have any proof?

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
HAARP would likely be the ultimate secret weapon... the problem is its not actually classified as a weapon, and as such, there are no international treaties regulating the proliferation of this technology, such as for nuclear weapons.

There is a good deal of evidence that numerous countries have scalar weapons of one degree or another (although HAARP is apparently the great granddaddy of them all, and the new HAARP facility being built underground in Colorado is supposed to make Gakona look like a toy).

In addition to the US, the UK, Israel, Japan, Russia, China, South Africa, and possibly North Korea have had thier hands in the scalar weapons bucket at some time or another.

There is evidence that at least some testing was carried out by US, Japanese, and other international consortiums in the Australian outback.

In addition to this, the US has a complete fleet of operationally deployed X Craft in operation since the mid 1980s, with constant developments and improvements. (The latest incarnation likely being the TR-3B) These craft are the quintissential UFO/Flying Saucer (or at least used to be), with abilities in the far hypersonic regime, both atmospheric and transorbital flight capabilities, and VTOL abilities. Not much is known about thier weapons capacities, although it is rumored to have been developed with some form of scalar weapons, and it is known that all of them have nuclear weapons delivery capacity.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I believe HAARP would the ultimate but i'm sure theres some more so secret that none of us know.
I'm rather curious about these Xcraft though, i was put off the notion after reading some ludicrous accounts of soviet "cosmodromes".

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I agree also....HAARP. As to your postulation of "just whats holding them back?"

I would merely comment: 'Lack of testicular fortitude'.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
If HAARP is American...I wanna know what the HELL America is doing with a 'possible' HAARP base down in the South Island of my country (New Zealand)

[Edited on 17-6-2003 by alien]

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Regarding the HAARP site on the island near New Zealand. I am sure that the U.S. has many sites worldwide. In order for HAARP to be effective
as a weapon, it will need to have many sites working in unison.

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   
www.viewzone.com...

here is a picture of what I belive to be the Navy's new Harpp, they gave the little one in Gakona to the Univ of Fairbanks

I heard they were building one in Austrailia but not New Zealand

the cosmodromes are located in the Ural Mountains, I belive, underground.

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This photo may be part of the expansion package that the USAF has planned for the Gakona complex. Although Gakona belongs to the University of Alaska on paper, that is just a naming game to give it credence as a research project. The actual facility is unmanned, as it generates such high EM radiation to be uninhabitable while in operation, even in the systems building. The actual operations command center is in an underground bunker at Elmendorf AFB.

I have not heard of a HAARP facility in NZ, although I would not be surprised. I DO know that one exists as part of Pine Gap Australia. Putting one in NZ would make sense, as they would want backup to Pine Gap in the Southern Hemisphere, and outside of Australia, NZ is the next best "friendly" nation to put one.

top topics

join