It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapper Azealia Banks Endorses Trump – Says Hillary Talks to Black People “Like We’re Pets”

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I found this interesting and wonder how many other minorities will be coming out to support the Trump over Hillary.

I don't like Trump or Hillary** but I find it a good thing when people aren't automatically hindering themselves to one party.

Right, black folk having been voting democrat for the last 70 years and we don't have # to show for it. t.co... — BRUJA DEL BLOQUE (@AZEALIABANKS)

The outspoken rapper says Hillary “talks to black people as if we’re children or pets.”
Via The Hollywood Reporter:

“Trump is an asshole but he’s not been groomed and programmed on some mkultra tip to DO & SAY what the establishment wants him to,” she began and added, “Trump just wants the U.S to be lavish … for all of us. I can f— with that.”

LOL

**Although I would take Trump over Hillary

edit on 18531America/ChicagoMon, 09 May 2016 09:18:34 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I don't think this rapper has a very tenuous grasp on politics.

But, "I can # with that," LOLOLOLOLOL who actually talks like this? What a culture.

Anyways, why is this a thread? Because a black rapper endorsed Trump? Oh golly gee! Historic GOP records, amirite?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I'm sure this no-talent endorsement with her highbrow rhetoric will really shake up the race.

+25 more 
posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Glad some of these black folks are starting to realize what many of us have been saying for years. Liberals and their policies are very patronizing to black people.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

She also said Sara Palin should be sexually assaulted and said:

"Donald trump is evil like America is evil and in order for America to keep up with itself it needs him."

Not a lot of brain power happening there... Not sure I'd put too much weight into ANYTHING this idiot says...

Source

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
And Trump sees you as still slaves, poor white people too for that matter

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Banks is a nutter, a fully fledged member of the attention wh*re community and someone who will preach the most ignorant bs in an attempt to get likes and retweets.

She's more famous for being a sociopath on Twitter than making music, that tells you something about how credible she is.

She's a talentless troll who's name only appears in popular culture when she says something outrageous. She's cashing-in on her lunacy in any way she can while other actual artists are making music.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

a reply to: Rocker2013

Not a lot of brain power happening there... Not sure I'd put too much weight into ANYTHING this idiot says...

Not disagreeing with you in her mental abilities.

However in the Kardashian - Jersery Shore era we are living in, the ones being followed and admired are not exactly known for their mental ninja abilities.

She has a following and I would not be surprised her comments will likely start a small ripple effect.

edit on 40531America/ChicagoMon, 09 May 2016 09:40:59 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 43531America/ChicagoMon, 09 May 2016 09:43:28 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
And now you see how liberals treat an African-American who dares to stray off the Democrat plantation.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Even though she isn't the sharpest knife in the kitchen, the more people who wake up the better.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'd agree with his assessment of Hillary. I'd also add that Trump discusses minorities like they're his retarded cousin that the family tries to hush up questions about. "Oh yeah, he's doing fine. We certainly don't keep him in a locked closet or anything. We love him."

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So you disagree with the sentiment expressed about her? I mean, I'm anti-Hillary, but this woman does sound like a nutjob, and I'm assuming the no-talent accusations are accurate, as I have no clue who she is.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

So you disagree with the sentiment expressed about her? I mean, I'm anti-Hillary, but this woman does sound like a nutjob, and I'm assuming the no-talent accusations are accurate, as I have no clue who she is.

I don't know who she is either...but it's clear that the only reason people are singling her out NOW for ridicule...is because she just said she'd support Trump.
If she said she was 'all in' for Hillary...Libs and the media would be celebrating it.
edit on 9-5-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I've never listened to her so I have no idea what the content of her music is, but grew up on the hip-hop and rap of the late 80's and 90's. There are a lot of different genres and personalities as with every other style of music, but the one mainstay in most mainstream artists, at least since the mid-to-late 90's, is the glorification of money and the high class lifestyle. Due to those facts, the only thing surprising to me is that more of the ones who are politically vocal haven't came out in support of Republican candidates considering they are that party's base. Especially Trump, because he's the epitome of the kind of social status and success they desire to be. Not just in terms of his financial success, but the way he flaunts and glorifies it, with zero shame or humbleness. Also, unless it's a big coincidence, someone has either been talking to her or she's done her own research, because that's almost a direct quote from Charles Barkley from last year.

Black people have been voting for Democrats their whole life, and they’re still poor.

There's also another quote from him from a few years ago, where he said something almost identical to her only he said fifty years, not seventy.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: dogstar23

I don't know who she is either...but it's clear that the only reason people are singling her out NOW for ridicule...is because she just said she'd support Trump.
If she said she was 'all in' for Hillary...Libs and the media would be celebrating it.

Alright, fair enough, though I doubt anyone would be celebrating it if she proclaimed herself 'all in' for Hillary - except maybe Trump. You barely see a blip when even an actual minor celebrity endorses a candidate. I think it might be taken as a bigger deal when one side "takes one" (meaning one they thought belonged to them) from the other side.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Title should read:

Rapper(rapper is debatable) Azealia Banks, never actually claiming true fame, has made some statements to get her name in the spot light, once again.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

How long until the "Rapper Banks is in the Illuminati™ video" appears? Maybe some disgusting potty mouth lyrics to boot?

And because nobody can say/type/utter that a folks' race/ethnicity should have no bearing, what does it matter?

Who is Vanilla Ice voting for?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
And now you see how liberals treat an African-American who dares to stray off the Democrat plantation.

The same as white people they don't agree politically with?
edit on 5/9/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
In the past I too have been guilty of talking to black people in a more careful and positive manner than perhaps I otherwise would. I harbor no ill thoughts towards anyone; I am not racist, I do not think black people are less than me with anything. But that I think is part of the reason I have come across as condescending or such. I grew up in an area where I was one of very few people who were not black. I was cast out and called racist constantly from the very beginning, despite the fact that I was not and just wanted friends and to be a member of the community like everyone else. Because everything I did, my very existence, made me racist in the eyes of the majority, I learned a bad habit of groveling and being overly friendly in order to try and show that I really meant nothing negative and just wanted to be accepted and not thought of as a racist. I realize now how this too comes across poorly. I guess my point is that I think that some people feel they have to be extra kind and gentle with anyone who isn't white since the term racist gets thrown around a lot these days, often for things that are not at all racist. People are kind of afraid of being labelled that.

That said, I dislike Clinton and I agree that she panders to minorities in a very disgusting way. Many liberals divide issues into black/white issues.. as if we are so different. Mrs. Clinton, all of us are Americans and we all want similar things, can we stop dividing people into boxes by race? Generally speaking, black liberals want the same as white liberals, black conservatives the same as white conservatives, poor black people want the same as poor white people.. it is terrible to address a specific race as if they have more or different needs than others. Condescending.
edit on 9-5-2016 by JustAnObservation because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Title should read:

Rapper(rapper is debatable) Azealia Banks, never actually claiming true fame, has made some statements to get her name in the spot light, once again.

I've had time to think about it (toilet time) not a rapper, but Social Media Attention Whore is the most descriptive label.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join