It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapper Azealia Banks Endorses Trump – Says Hillary Talks to Black People “Like We’re Pets”

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
An endorsement from someone who contribution to humanity is rap and trash talk - I'm sold.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Making fun of someone because of their name smacks of desperation, immaturity and foolishness.

I wonder ... what would happen if your posts were searched for what you think are humorous variations on Hillary Clinton's name?

Any idea?

I have reported misuse of Hilary's name to mods in the past. It is annoying and has nothing to do with civil debate.

Can't trust my memory and you have my apology.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Making fun of someone because of their name smacks of desperation, immaturity and foolishness.

I wonder ... what would happen if your posts were searched for what you think are humorous variations on Hillary Clinton's name?

Any idea?

I have reported misuse of Hilary's name to mods in the past. It is annoying and has nothing to do with civil debate.

Can't trust my memory and you have my apology.

I am an a-hole and a hypocrite, however, I don't believe I have ever misused a candidate or political figures name. If I have then I owe you an apology.

edit on 2016/5/9 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Killary routinely alters her speech depending on who she is talking to, what part of the country, etc.

She is fake as all get out.

Please, God, don't let her be the next POTUS. I just cannot imagine more of Obummer's policies or having a total criminal running things.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
An endorsement from someone who contribution to humanity is rap and trash talk - I'm sold.

I have no idea who or what she sings or raps. However whats scarier is, that she can see through Hillaries BS while so many swallow it whole.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

There's no doubt that Hillary takes the Black vote for granted. Barack Obama did too, but since he is Black, that's understandable.

But at least Hillary isn't "pandering" to get the African American vote. She's not promising financial compensation for slavery, like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton advocates. But she is taking it for granted.

In her defeat, Hillary Clinton will be surprised by how many African Americans voted for Donald Trump. He'll create and bring good jobs in/to this country. All Americans want a stronger economy. Hillary has NO CLUE and NO EXPERIENCE with how to make it happen.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I don't know why you have no responses you your posts in this thread, I find your comments to be full of insight, especially lately. I have noticed an increase in your posting lately I think and am glad of it. Just wanted you to know that.

As far as the thread goes, I've never heard of this person either. Guess I'm just an old guy. Funny, I'm not at all disturbed by that fact either.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

I wish I knew for sure about that stuff. I have read so much about both positions, that she is ruthless and all the bodies the Clintons have buried, etc., and I've read that that is mostly republican garbage designed to derail her. I don't honestly know. I guess I know even less about Trump though.

One thing, I don't think some of the previous administration's policies have been the best ideas, and I know Clinton is likely to continue those paths. I guess Trump would try to go the opposite direction. What's the likely makeup of the House and Senate after the election? That might tell us a lot about what changes any future POTUS might be able to make.
edit on 5/9/2016 by wtbengineer because: to add

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
In other news...

huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/16/snooki-endorses-donald-trump-president.html

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Equal education opportunity, jobs creation, infrastructure and facilities , fair competition for jobs, fair access to official and govt positions and fair application of the law. I always thought that those things were most important for minority communities/groups, though maybe I am wrong.

Under the Democrats, none of those things have been achieved, many of them have got worse. Why would anyone believe Hillary? She panders to black people, telling them she carries around hot sauce, for example.

Real equality will only be achieved when we stop basing policies and elections on race. Beware any candidate that courts the votes of individual groups.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
And now you see how liberals treat an African-American who dares to stray off the Democrat plantation.

She is hot, tho.

Watched a couple of vids. Didn't like the music.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

The only people who give a # about this endorsement already guzzled the Drumpf Kool-Aid.

I find your use of the word 'Drumpf' to be political baiting and frankly ignorant and offensive to all immigrants who came to this country legally. My wife's family changed their name when they immigrated to the U.S. because they wanted to fit in and assimilate to the existing culture as did many hard working, good people.

Making fun of someone because of their name smacks of desperation, immaturity and foolishness. It also shows a lack of ability to engage on issues.

Yes I'm sure you've never once said, or starred a post, using the words Hilldog, Shillary, Hitlery or Hildebeast.

Move along softy.

Notice it is just her first name being made fun of, that she lied about, btw.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

a reply to: Metallicus

I don't need a T&C lesson I've read them many times.

It's his real name. Nothing altered in the slightest.

It's not his real name. Trump is his lawful name.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

As far as I am aware, real is not a synonym of lawful.

Hm, lessee.

authorizedstarconstitutionalstarjustifiablestarlegalstarpermissiblestarproperstarrightfulstarstatutorystarvalidstarbona fidestarcanonicalstarcard-carryingstarcommandedstarcondignstardecreedstarduestarenactedstarenforcedstarenjoinedstarestablishedstarinnocentstarjudgedst arjudicialstarjuralstarjuridicalstarjurisprudentstarjuststarkosherstarlegalizedstarlegislatedstarlegitstarlegitimatizedstarlicitstarmandatedstarof rightstarofficialstaron the levelstaron the up and upstarordainedstarorderedstarpassedstarprotectedstarruledstarvestedstarwarrantablestar

Nope, not in there. Despite the horrid mess that copy and paste ended up being, Ctrl+F shows there's no "real" there.
edit on 10/5/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
I found this interesting and wonder how many other minorities will be coming out to support the Trump over Hillary.

I don't like Trump or Hillary** but I find it a good thing when people aren't automatically hindering themselves to one party.

Right, black folk having been voting democrat for the last 70 years and we don't have # to show for it. t.co... — BRUJA DEL BLOQUE (@AZEALIABANKS)

The outspoken rapper says Hillary “talks to black people as if we’re children or pets.”
Via The Hollywood Reporter:

“Trump is an asshole but he’s not been groomed and programmed on some mkultra tip to DO & SAY what the establishment wants him to,” she began and added, “Trump just wants the U.S to be lavish … for all of us. I can f— with that.”

LOL

**Although I would take Trump over Hillary

Honestly, I myself would talk to Azealia like a pet or a child. Not because she's black, but because she behaves like she is mentally challenged. It's just logical right?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Glad some of these black folks are starting to realize what many of us have been saying for years. Liberals and their policies are very patronizing to black people.

I totally agree!

It's not as if black people blindly vote for any black guy no matter how bad/criminal/lazy/dumb he is.

Nah.......

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Azealia Banks has a desperate need for attention. She calls people sand n-words, f-words, c-words, [sarcasm] and worst of all[/sarcasm] she says hateful things about white people. She once told another woman she deserves to be raped. [hyperbole]A white conservative woman[/hyperbole]

Banks and Trump are a perfect match. The entitled narcissist demographic is in good hands. This is exactly what this country needed, people saying inflammatory things for attention. We need more of that. That's what America is lacking.

edit on 05am03am312016-05-14T03:49:03-05:0003America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
She has recently had her Twitter feed removed for racism and homophobia

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
She has recently had her Twitter feed removed for racism and homophobia

I was going to post this, but I knew as soon as I did the right-wing here would be screaming nonsense about "freedom of speech" and how she's been "targeted" because she supports Trump.

I'll get in before they do...

1. Her freedom of speech and opinion has not been affected, she can still speak openly through various means about her views, Twitter is an international company with offices around the world and has to comply with laws of other nations just as a company in the US would have to conform with yours. It clearly states in their T's and C's that users can have their accounts suspended or removed permanently for breaching their rules. Note that this DOES NOT prevent her from expressing her opinions in any other way.

2. Her opinion of Trump is irrelevant. If you want to claim that she's being "silenced" for supporting Trump then you need to explain why hundreds of thousands of other more prominent Trump supporters are still active.

So, the little psycho went too far in her ranting abuse of other people and Twitter decided they'd allowed her to use THEIR services for long enough. Maybe she shouldn't have been a hateful, disgusting, ignorant little b**ch?
edit on 14-5-2016 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013 funny the right wingers hated her a few months ago. Fickle bunch

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join