It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapper Azealia Banks Endorses Trump – Says Hillary Talks to Black People “Like We’re Pets”

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Didn't she make a statement about wanting Sarah Palin to get raped?..yes on twitter
www.youtube.com... language nsfw

I don't like Palin but..Azalia's is trash and her endorsement is useless.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
And now you see how liberals treat an African-American who dares to stray off the Democrat plantation.

Why are YOU bringing her race and slavery into it? I'm not the one making comments about slavery, just because she's black... That's on YOU!

I would have said the same about anyone who made such stupid comments.

And speaking of stupid comments, see your quote above.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Funny.

People are attacking her and not attacking what she said.

0_o

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: IAMTAT
And now you see how liberals treat an African-American who dares to stray off the Democrat plantation.

I would have said the same about anyone who made such stupid comments.

Of course you would.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Funny.

People are attacking her and not attacking what she said.

0_o

Of course. Questioning their motives, their credibility, their past, is the easiest way to avoid the argument while still making it appear as if they were refuted. Sophistry 101.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

Basically.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Accurate and in no way is she qualified to quantify the affects democratic party has had on the Black Community.

P.S: I wish they would stop using the word "hiphop" for the noise that comes out her mouth to music. She's a nuance to put it mildly..

edit on 9-5-2016 by Istaywoke77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
Of course. Questioning their motives, their credibility, their past, is the easiest way to avoid the argument while still making it appear as if they were refuted. Sophistry 101.

Argument? Wouldn't you have to be talking to Banks to do that?

I thought the thread was about just discussing what the endorsment could mean.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The only people who give a # about this endorsement already guzzled the Drumpf Kool-Aid.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I agree with you.

It is bizarre to me that a political vote should have anything to do with the color of one's skin or ethnicity. I find it racist to assume that because someone is black you own their vote. It is a very strange world we life in sometimes.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
The only people who give a # about this endorsement already guzzled the Drumpf Kool-Aid.

I find your use of the word 'Drumpf' to be political baiting and frankly ignorant and offensive to all immigrants who came to this country legally. My wife's family changed their name when they immigrated to the U.S. because they wanted to fit in and assimilate to the existing culture as did many hard working, good people.

Making fun of someone because of their name smacks of desperation, immaturity and foolishness. It also shows a lack of ability to engage on issues.

edit on 2016/5/9 by Metallicus because: eta

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Making fun of someone because of their name smacks of desperation, immaturity and foolishness.

I wonder ... what would happen if your posts were searched for what you think are humorous variations on Hillary Clinton's name?

Any idea?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I find your use of the word 'Drumpf' to be political baiting and frankly ignorant and offensive to all immigrants who came to this country legally. My wife's family changed their name when they immigrated to the U.S. because they wanted to fit in and assimilate to the existing culture as did many hard working, good people.

Making fun of someone because of their name smacks of desperation, immaturity and foolishness. It also shows a lack of ability to engage on issues.

Yes I'm sure you've never once said, or starred a post, using the words Hilldog, Shillary, Hitlery or Hildebeast.

Move along softy.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Making fun of someone because of their name smacks of desperation, immaturity and foolishness.

I wonder ... what would happen if your posts were searched for what you think are humorous variations on Hillary Clinton's name?

Any idea?

I have reported misuse of Hilary's name to mods in the past. It is annoying and has nothing to do with civil debate.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Yes I'm sure you've never once said, or starred a post, using the words Hilldog, Shillary, Hitlery or Hildebeast.

Move along softy.

I report those to the mods just like I did yours as it is specifically against the T&C and adds no value to the discussion at hand.

15g.) Political Baiting: You will not engage in politically-charged rhetoric, politically-inspired name-calling, and related right-versus-left political bickering while Posting in any topical forum or discussion thread on the Websites. You will not alter political candidate names or party affiliations in order to insult or deride the opposition.

edit on 2016/5/9 by Metallicus because: eta

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I don't need a T&C lesson I've read them many times.

It's his real name. Nothing altered in the slightest.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I don't need a T&C lesson I've read them many times.

It's his real name. Nothing altered in the slightest.

And how does it add value to the discussion? What is your purpose for using it?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Metallicus, you're playing victim to a ploy that doesn't exist except within your own mind.

I said it because it's his real name. You cannot deny that so you act out as if I have done something sinister.

Good for you for being consistent, but I've seen you skirt just as close to the T&Cs with political rhetoric yourself so don't be a hypocrite.

edit on 9-5-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Auto-Correct!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Metallicus, you're playing victim to a ploy that doesn't exist except within your own mind.

I said it because it's his real name. You cannot deny that so you act out as if I have done something sinister.

Good for you for being consistent, but I've seen you skirt just as close to the T&Cs with policy all rhetoric yourself so don't be a hypocrite.

Actually it has never legally been his name.

I would suggest you are using it just because you saw John Oliver use it in an equally failed example of intelligent debate.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

John Oliver is too left wing for my liking.

edit on 9-5-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Spelling.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join