It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill and Hillary Clinton’s Women Victims To Hit Campaign Trail

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: pyramid head

originally posted by: pyramid head

originally posted by: neutronflux
I think Hillary doesn't walk away clean from Bill's sins. Seems there is evidance she conspired to help discredit and suppress the voices of the victiums. What is worse, the man that committed the crime or his enabler.

Yes...She is guilty of staying married to man that had an affair...

Rip her to shreds for for that on the national stage and see how the womens vote feels about it...

She wont even have to respond, she can just let the votes roll in.

All politics aside this is the stupidest strategy I have heard from the Trump campaign yet..

Rape is now considered "an affair"?

Who did Hillary rape again? Where is the conviction in court?

Trump (not his spouse) has had real, live lawsuits filed alleging rape. His X-Wife Ivanka and a wife of a former business partner.

What about his trips to "pedophile island"?
...You mean Jeffrey Epstein? Trumps good friend? Who he has been photographed with, socialized with, spoken favorably of and partied with...all public record?..The same Island of which a woman just last week claimed she was raped by Trump and Epstein at when she was 12 years old?

Good luck with this strategy...

You said "a man that had an affair", he's a serial rapist, that's not "an affair" in most peoples book.

I see you saying "serial rapist"...but no hard evidence to support that claim? Trump has court documents and lawsuits claiming he is a rapist.

As for Epstein trump met him once in Florida, at least that's what he's saying. I havent seen anything to the contrary.

Then maybe you should actually look?

Alessi testified that Trump would come over to Epstein’s home for dinner — though he added that Trump “never sat at the table” but instead ate “with me in the kitchen.”

In another deposition, Epstein’s brother Mark testified he once flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane with both him and Trump, who were “friends.” Asked why Trump was on board, Mark Epstein replied, “You’ll have to ask Donald. I think he wanted a ride back to New York.”

In 2002, before those allegations surfaced, Trump told New York magazine that Epstein was a “terrific guy” who he had known for 15 years. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

www.buzzfeed.com...

Original article here: nymag.com...#

I'll forgive the rest of you attack for now...assuming you just haven't read up on it yet?

Lawsuit Accuses Donald Trump of Raping Teen Girl with Epstein [Documents]
heavy.com...

I guess you haven't "read up" on Clinton so I'll forgive you...

You have to be joking about court documents and Clinton. He has a KNOWN M/O. He bites through women's lips and ashes out on them.

The rest of your reply is the same garbage hildogs camp is trying to put out there to keep trump from talking about Clinton and Epstein.

Sure trump knows Epstein, they probably run in similar circles, the difference being bill, a serial rapist, was using Epstein to have sex with young girls, something trump has no history of other than allegations.

Hillary should continue this strategy though, it's smart to try to link her pedophile husbands supplier to trump.

But unfortunately for you, most people are smart enough to figure out that a sexual sadist and serial rapist is probably using Epstein to have sex with kids.

And Hillary's ok with this. Just like when she was ok with getting the rapist off.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hillary is going to have a bad weekend....

Now on Fox news Flight logs Show Bill Clinton flew on Sex Offenders Plane More Often Than Previously Known.

Apparently, Hillary hardly ever knows where Bill is, or has been?

Oh, this is looking bad!

26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.

26 trips to Pedo Island?

edit on 13-5-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Apparently, he also ditches his Secret Service on these trips.

In response to a separate FOIA request from FoxNews.com, the U.S. Secret Service said it has no records showing agents were ever on the island with Clinton.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah, probably way to hideous for them to "stand guard"
I imagine. The age of some of the girls Epstein was with
were just 12 years old!

“Bill Clinton … associated with a man like Jeffrey Epstein, who everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was a pedophile,” said Conchita Sarnoff, of the Washington, D.C. based non-profit Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking, and author of a book on the Epstein case called "TrafficKing." “Why would a former president associate with a man like that?”

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Now on Fox news Flight logs Show Bill Clinton flew on Sex Offenders Plane More Often Than Previously Known.

Oh, this is looking bad!

26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.

26 trips to Pedo Island?

Interesting...Hmmm...
TRUMP:

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,'' Trump told New York magazine in a 2002 profile of Epstein written three years before Epstein began to be investigated. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Mark Epstein, Jeffrey's brother, testified in 2009 that Trump flew on Jeffrey's private jet at least once. Meanwhile, message pads [see below] from Epstein's Palm Beach mansion that were seized by investigators and obtained by VICE News indicate that Trump called Epstein twice in November of 2004.

a 2002 story in Vanity Fair listed Trump as one of a small group of mega-rich businessmen, including newspaper publisher Mort Zuckerman and Revlon chairman Ronald Perelman, who periodically dined with Epstein at his Palm Beach estate. And a 2003 story in New York reported that Trump had dined at Epstein's Upper East Side home, a nine-story building that is reportedly the largest private residence in Manhattan.

AND LOOK HERE...When Epstein was asked under oath.."Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?"

He PLED THE 5th!!

In 2010, Epstein pled the Fifth when asked by a lawyer representing one of Epstein's victims about his relationship with Trump:

Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
Q. Have you socialized with him?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

news.vice.com...

I am not sure if that is a rock that Donald Trump wants turned over.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Oh, this is looking bad!

26 trips to Pedo Island?

Interesting...Hmmm...
TRUMP:

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,'' Trump told New York magazine in a 2002 profile of Epstein written three years before Epstein began to be investigated. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Mark Epstein, Jeffrey's brother, testified in 2009 that Trump flew on Jeffrey's private jet at least once. Meanwhile, message pads [see below] from Epstein's Palm Beach mansion that were seized by investigators and obtained by VICE News indicate that Trump called Epstein twice in November of 2004.

a 2002 story in Vanity Fair listed Trump as one of a small group of mega-rich businessmen, including newspaper publisher Mort Zuckerman and Revlon chairman Ronald Perelman, who periodically dined with Epstein at his Palm Beach estate. And a 2003 story in New York reported that Trump had dined at Epstein's Upper East Side home, a nine-story building that is reportedly the largest private residence in Manhattan.

AND LOOK HERE...When Epstein was asked under oath.."Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?"

He PLED THE 5th!!

In 2010, Epstein pled the Fifth when asked by a lawyer representing one of Epstein's victims about his relationship with Trump:

Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
Q. Have you socialized with him?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

news.vice.com...

I am not sure if that is a rock that Donald Trump wants turned over.

Can't see anything there that suggests Trump was a visitor to the island hideaway for paedophiles. Bill Clinton on the other hand seems to have been a regular and was seen by a witness on said island.

What you have linked is that Trump knew Epstein and liked him before it was known he was paedophile, knew he liked younger women (but no evidence he knew he was having sex with under age girls), called him a couple of times and once flew on his jet. He'll be in a club of hundreds if not thousands of people then. In other words, nothing interesting. If you can place Trump on 'paedo island' with Epstein then you might have a comparison to Bill Clinton, bit nothing so far.

I would like to see this fully out in the open, and if Bill is guilty he needs to be in prison. He needs to explain why he was on so many flights and what he was doing on paedo island with Epstein.

If the investigation also turns up evidence of Trump being involved, then he can share the cell next to Bill.

Also worth pointing out that Trump was questioning Clinton on this at CPAC some time ago. Raising it so publicly does not sound like something a person also involved would do. Trying to smear him with the same mess that Bill Clinton faces seems like too much of a reach and a fairly obvious attempt to muddy the waters further to protect the Clintons. It won't work.
edit on 17/5/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

As part of a civil suit filed against Epstein by several of his victims, lawyers for the women floated the possibility of subpoenaing Mr Clinton since he “might well be a source of relevant information” about Epstein’s activities.

While Mr Clinton was never deposed, lawyers obtained Epstein’s computerised phone directory, which included “e-mail addresses for Clinton along with 21 phone numbers for him, including those for his assistant, Doug Band. The document says Epstein had Clinton’s personal numbers as well as his email, raising the prospect that “Clinton might well be a source of relevant information”.

www.independent.co.uk... l

21 phone numbers!!
Clinton email?.....Didn't Bill Clinton say at one time that he never used email?

Maybe Clinton has a cool nickname like Anthony Weiner did (Carlos Danger). I wonder what his nickname might be. I can think of a few good ones for him.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

First:
Going after the candidate for being cheated on by their spouse??
VS.

Your missing the entire point, which is not that Bill Clinton
"cheated" on Hillary. By some accounts, Hillary was cheating on Bill.

The issue being discussed here is the way Bill and Hillary treated
these women. I have already posted the proof in earlier links.

And if your going to use tabloids as a source, lol.
Well, I could find a few right now on The Clintons...

edit on 17-5-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

" The document says Epstein had Clinton’s personal numbers as well as his email, raising the prospect that “Clinton might well be a source of relevant information”.

21 phone numbers!!
Clinton email?.....Didn't Bill Clinton say at one time that he never used email?

Maybe Clinton has a cool nickname like Anthony Weiner did (Carlos Danger). I wonder what his nickname might be. I can think of a few good ones for him.

I can just imagine what surprises were stored on that old server the FBI has now.

edit on 17-5-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

As part of a civil suit filed against Epstein by several of his victims, lawyers for the women floated the possibility of subpoenaing Mr Clinton since he “might well be a source of relevant information” about Epstein’s activities.

While Mr Clinton was never deposed, lawyers obtained Epstein’s computerised phone directory, which included “e-mail addresses for Clinton along with 21 phone numbers for him, including those for his assistant, Doug Band. The document says Epstein had Clinton’s personal numbers as well as his email, raising the prospect that “Clinton might well be a source of relevant information”.

www.independent.co.uk... l

21 phone numbers!!

All those names were listed alphabetically at the front of Epstein's telephone book,

along with the names of Trump's former wife, Ivana, his daughter Ivanka, and his brother, Robert

Trump was also listed in this section.
Under his name were 14 phone numbers, including emergency numbers, car numbers, and numbers to Trump's security guard and houseman.

news.vice.com...
edit on 17-5-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

" The document says Epstein had Clinton’s personal numbers as well as his email, raising the prospect that “Clinton might well be a source of relevant information”.

21 phone numbers!!

I can just imagine what surprises were stored on that old server the FBI has now.

Looks like Clinton has even more to hide than even imagined...

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hillary wont defend Bill!

Daily Mail

And Bill is not defending himself either!

Trump has brought up the issue of Bill as an accused rapist,
and the Clintons are going to play "nice". How telling!

Looks guilty, guilty, guilty!

Oh, and I thought there were supposedly going to "sue" someone.

LOL.

edit on 19-5-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Looks like Mr. Perjury himself is backed into a corner.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yep! Its so nice to see these two backed into a corner,
in a no win situation! If they were innocent, they could proudly
declare innocence! And threaten to sue!

But...alas, it appears both of them have to keep their mouths
shut, in fear of being sued themselves!

Oh...oh the irony!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

According to a recent Wiki-leak document dump, it appears that the Clinton Campaign was made aware of the threat, and got ahead of this newly formed Super-Pac???

Ref: www.infowars.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join