It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill and Hillary Clinton’s Women Victims To Hit Campaign Trail

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
There's a new group forming to put the Clinton Campaign on the carpet.

A PAC that will have a group of women that have been "approached" by former President Bill Clinton.

They will be on the move everywhere if and when Hillary gets the nomination.

Many familiar names will be participating in the anti-Clinton campaign.

I wonder how many political issues will be discussed?

Bill and Hillary Clinton’s Women Victims To Hit Campaign Trail

Reuters reports that Roger Stone, a Republican strategist and Donald Trump supporter, is putting together a group of women to campaign against Hillary Clinton, should the former Secretary of State win the Democrat nomination. The political action committee, originally created last year with the name Women Against Hillary, is now called the Rape Accountability Project for Education PAC, or RAPE PAC.

Kathleen Willey, a Democrat who once volunteered in Bill Clinton’s White House, is in talks to be the national spokesperson for the Stone group. Willey claims that in 1993, in the Oval Office, Bill Clinton pinned her to a wall and groped her. “This gives me more of an opportunity to get this message out to young voters who weren’t even born or don’t even remember what happened and to the women who have suffered,” Willey told Reuters.

Stone told Reuters. “[The Clintons] are going to be confronted every day, on radio, on television, on billboards.”

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What a hoot, I suspect there are so many they will pack the halls. I can't wait to see Hilary's face and whether she can better the one that appeared with her looking utterly demented. Bill's actions what can one say?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Yeah, it will be fun just to watch o'le HILLARY squirm.

Can you imagine her trying to speak against this group?

Or maybe she will just not even acknowledge them?
edit on Mon May 9 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I doubt this will come to fruition.

By definition, this super PAC would be engaging in defamation of character. They would have to be able to prove their claims or face a fury of lawsuits.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Be fun to watch the Clinton Campaign try to sue these women and their super PAC.

+4 more 
posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

By definition, this super PAC would be engaging in defamation of character. They would have to be able to prove their claims or face a fury of lawsuits.

Do the Clinton really want to have a long drawn out rehashing of these many stories in a courtroom?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I wonder what feminist groups will say about this?
They are usually very vocal in supporting women that are claiming sexual harassment but they also support politicians that protect abortion rights.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

They are usually very vocal in supporting women that are claiming sexual harassment but they also support politicians that protect abortion rights.

Where were they the first time around?
Staying quiet.
No reason to believe that they will perform any differently this time.
Yes, I said perform.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I cannot comment on what the Clintons would or would not want, but if one of these women said some things they could not prove, I'm sure the Clintons would not hesitate to take them to court for defamation.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Who cares what the feminist group have to say? I bet the Clintons would not care either.

+9 more 
posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

I cannot comment on what the Clintons would or would not want, but if one of these women said some things they could not prove, I'm sure the Clintons would not hesitate to take them to court for defamation.

These women have been individually telling their stories for quite a while. Why haven't they been sued by the Clintons already?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

November 14, 1998; Page A1

President Clinton reached an out-of-court settlement with Paula Jones yesterday, agreeing to pay her $850,000 to drop the sexual harassment lawsuit that led to the worst political crisis of his career and only the third presidential impeachment inquiry in American history.

Clinton Settles Paula Jones Lawsuit for $850,000

I also believe some people will soon expose proof that Hillary took "steps" in these cases.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

This is brilliant.
I can see it being very effective, and don't think
going to court is going to help Shillary in her cause.

How many court cases does she have going already,
not to mention the FBI.

You know, if Bill is guilty every time he lies about these
women, it is character defamation. Thats why the Klintons
turn tail and run away when people bring this up.

edit on 9-5-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Who cares what the feminist group have to say? I bet the Clintons would not care either.

Much public info on this subject.

Lots of it got/gets "suppressed"

Long list of names.....
Bill Clinton sexual misconduct allegations

Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States, has been publicly accused by many women of sexual misconduct; one woman (Juanita Broaddrick) has publicly accused him of rape, another (Kathleen Willey) states Clinton groped her without consent, and a third accuser (Paula Jones) states that Clinton sexually harassed her. No other woman has publicly accused Clinton of sexual misconduct, although many others have accused him of adultery, and rumors of additional sexual misconduct have been publicized in tabloid magazines and on the Internet.

Of all the allegations made against him regarding his sexual history, Clinton has only admitted extramarital relationships with Monica Lewinsky and Gennifer Flowers. Through his representatives, he has responded to the allegations by attempting to discredit the accusers, noting that (in the case of Broaddrick and Willey) they previously testified, under oath, that Clinton never made unwanted advances.

Details will be exposed by this new PAC

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
About time for Bill to announce he's terminally ill or something. Time to trump sexually-predatory behavior with sympathy.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Quite the ignorant statement to label all of these women
feminists, blatant misogynist much?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

About time for Bill to announce he's terminally ill or something.

I hear that will happen real soon

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
As much as I like this & the Azaelia Banks anti-endorsement news, all I can say is too little too late.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Quite the ignorant statement to label all of these women
feminists, blatant misogynist much?

What are you talking about? I did not say anything about all these women being feminists. Another member asked what the feminist groups would think and I said who cares what they think.

Do you read much, because your comprehension is lacking.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

That could be.

Hope they are prepared to present the evidence needed to prove their claims, or it could get ugly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join