It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill and Hillary Clinton’s Women Victims To Hit Campaign Trail

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Skeletons; that's an interesting choice of words!

The Clinton Body Count

The Clintons have been accused of killing many people in order to rise to power and keep power. It is important that voters are made aware of “The Clinton Body Count”. Please share this post with all your friends and let the world know who the Clintons really are and what they are willing to do in order to hold onto power.

Vince Foster is the most compelling accusation. Anyone who investigates this story has to be naive not to see that he was murdered by the Clintons. In short, he knew to much and had agreed to testify against the Clintons over the Whitewater scandal so he had to die.

source

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Yes, they have been accused, but that's about it.

Let me know when Hillary and Bill have been caught red handed. Until then, it's just a waste of our time.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Realtruth

Clinton's skeletons have been out in the open for everyone to see for a very long time.

Guess she should have learned her lesson and started being
ethical and honest then, rather than creating new scandals for herself.

Nope.
edit on 9-5-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Let me know when Hillary and Bill have been caught red handed. Until then, it's just a waste of our time.

Al Capone never got caught killing anybody either.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I hope these women DO get together and let the public know all the disgusting things Bill Clinton did to them and how Killary covered it up for him.

If he was anyone else, he would be serving prison time for the things he has done...But being part of the establishment-NWO-globalist-0.001% he didn't have to worry about that, now did he?

For those defending him or who do not believe their stories, google it. There is a TON of information out there about the things he has done to women all over the US.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Al Capone never got caught killing anybody either.

I'd rather stick to a constitutional outlook, rather than the mob-rule mentality.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I hope they each have a platoon of Vets to guard them 24/7. I'd hate to see any more of them Fosterized.

Prayer for their great success.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

a reply to: spav5

Dude, is it necessary to call for proof for every single comment?

If you are going to speak in absolutes, better prepare to prove it.

We get it, you love the Clintons. Unless you get paid for each line that you type..maybe you should stick to the relevant points.

Love? Hardly. I liked Bill. I was too young to vote during his presidency but he was a decent president and, despite his horrible personal choices, I believe is a good man.

Hillary, I am not a fan of. But I do enjoy defending her from the onslaught of ignorance around here. There are many things we could be critical of, but we spend more time on the absurd, ignorant things that she is not guilty of.

And by relevant point, you mean I should fall in line with what you believe to be relevant. No thanks. I'll think for myself.

I am glad that these women are getting together..Hillary does not get to have it both ways(claims that she supports women but also supports a man who at best is a philanderer and at worst a predator.

That is your opinion. You are welcome to it.

Where is your evidence that I should be prepared? Please provide the documents that provides evidence to such a claim. Sounds like that is an opinion.

I read comments on here..even though I rarely reply. You pathologically defend the Clintons. Sometimes it is with cause but much of the time you are spewing nonsense, in my opinion, merely to distract.

Thanks for "allowing" me an opinion without asking for evidence to support.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Where is your evidence that I should be prepared? Please provide the documents that provides evidence to such a claim. Sounds like that is an opinion.

No. It's a fact. If someone is going to speak in absolutes, it will be questioned by someone such as myself.

I read comments on here..even though I rarely reply. You pathologically defend the Clintons. Sometimes it is with cause but much of the time you are spewing nonsense, in my opinion, merely to distract.

That is, as you said, your opinion. My opinion is that facts do tend to distract others when they are trying to push their own ideological narrative.

You probably couldn't provide it anyway. That's how it usually works.

But that is just my opinion.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

No. It's a fact. If someone is going to speak in absolutes, it will be questioned by someone such as myself.

That is, as you said, your opinion. My opinion is that facts do tend to distract others when they are trying to push their own ideological narrative.

You probably couldn't provide it anyway. That's how it usually works.

But that is just my opinion.

Your first statement is an ABSOLUTE..where is you evidence to support?

You provide NO FACTS. BTW ... You can indeed be a criminal and have not been prosecuted or penalized. But why is that the issue? Because those are "facts" that you prefer to discuss..semantics and word play. Poorly I might add.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Myself and others that question these things are proof. Would you like a link? If so, I concede on that point.

You got me.

You can indeed be a criminal and have not been prosecuted or penalized.

That is true, but we have a pesky document called the Constitution that demands due process. Innocent until proven guilty. It's inconvenient to those that wish to engage in witch hunts, but it is just.

But why is that the issue? Because those are "facts" that you prefer to discuss..semantics and word play. Poorly I might add.

I think I'm doing just fine, thank you.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Myself and others that question these things are proof. Would you like a link? If so, I concede on that point.

You got me.

That is true, but we have a pesky document called the Constitution that demands due process. Innocent until proven guilty. It's inconvenient to those that wish to engage in witch hunts, but it is just.

I have to agree here the constitution is clear in due process, without admissible evidence to support their claims it would be a fishing expedition to see if the Clintons say something that would incriminate them by mistake.

edit on 9-5-2016 by efabian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Obviously Hillary would be fine with all of this and presumably encourage it. She did say, after all, that women claiming sexual abuse 'have the right to be believed'. She'd find it hard to sue or trash these women in full view of a presidential cycle after her own words

So, great, I hope Trump runs a state by state roadshow and has these women with him to talk at every rally and to help with adverts.

Of course if Hillary stops shamelessly playing the woman card and trashing Trump on the issue he will probably back off, but that's up to her.

edit on 9/5/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I can't wait for Trump to start bringing up all the untimely deaths of the people the Clinton's have been associated with. Perhaps Trump can position it as the Clintons just having some really really bad luck.

I see he has already started on The Clinton Foundation - I wonder when he will reference the drug allegations...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I can't wait for Trump to start bringing up all the untimely deaths of the people the Clinton's have been associated with. Perhaps Trump can position it as the Clintons just having some really really bad luck.

Positioning yourself as, what will be perceived, a loony conspiracy theorist, has been Trump's "thing". He did join the Birther crowd.

That is right-in-line with the Right Wing extremist's way of thinking. I believe it's been called "patriot paranoia" by some.

Good luck to him.
edit on 9-5-2016 by introvert because: removed 'as'

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

You got me.

But why is that the issue? Because those are "facts" that you prefer to discuss..semantics and word play. Poorly I might add.

I think I'm doing just fine, thank you.

You don't need to question whether it is proof..I will save you the anticipation. There is no proof ..ever. Only evidence to support or not support.

See, there you go talking about the constitution and due process...which has nothing to do with whether either of the Clintons are criminals. We all understand what is required to actually prosecute someone...and the more power you wield the more evidence is required to put you behind bars. Stop speaking in absolutes..as if the criminal justice system treats everyone equally.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

See, there you go talking about the constitution and due process...which has nothing to do with whether either of the Clintons are criminals.

Actually, it does. That is how our government is designed to stop the mob from engaging in witch hunts...or genocide.

We all understand what is required to actually prosecute someone...and the more power you wield the more evidence is required to put you behind bars. Stop speaking in absolutes..as if the criminal justice system treats everyone equally.

I agree. Good point. But if you want to change that inequality, you have to be the change and treat people equally, regardless of you own political or personal motivations.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Positioning yourself as, what will be perceived, as a loony conspiracy theorist, has been Trump's "thing". He did join the Birther crowd.

That is right-in-line with the Right Wing extremist's way of thinking. I believe it's been called "patriot paranoia" by some.

Good luck to him.

As i said, he can just comment on the terrible luck they have had

Interesting to see Clintons unfavorables rising and Trumps falling - almost the same now.... she's got a long 6 months ahead of her...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Positioning yourself as, what will be perceived, as a loony conspiracy theorist, has been Trump's "thing". He did join the Birther crowd.

Good luck to him.

I suppose that is all it will take to satisfy the 'paranoid patriots'.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Good luck to him.

I suppose that is all it will take to satisfy the 'paranoid patriots'.

I am sure many would commiserate with them on their horrendous run of misfortune.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join