It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty sure Bill Clinton's doodles prove Guccifer hacked into Hillary's server.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The problem is, one side of the debate has already made up their mind, regardless of the facts. Ignorance has won.

Congratulations!

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Stop posts facts, it's clear you hate women.

Interesting development. But to be honest, Hillary won't see an indictment or a single day in jail. The Justice Department will run interference simply because Hillary knows where the bodies are buried. (She probably buried a few herself)

The only people that are going to be gone are several FBI investigators that will probably quit in disgust.
I'm pretty sure she just eats the bodies.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yes you did. You said she was "a woman of such renowned criminality".

She has never been convicted of a crime.

Not only is that a logical fallacy, specifically an alleged certainty fallacy, she has not been convicted of a crime. A conviction is necessary.

Support is irrelevant. I would still not call them a criminal unless they were convicted.

I'm sure it doesn't have any value to someone that will lie about people and use logical fallacies, which have no place in a logical debate. But we all know (yes, i used your own logical fallacy) logic is rare round these parts.

So, in your reality, you believe Al Capone was not a real criminal...just a simple tax evader?

On March 27—76 years ago Sunday—Capone was cited for contempt of court in Chicago and arrested in Florida. He was released on bond, but from there on, it was downhill for the notorious gangster:

Less than two months later, Capone was arrested in Philadelphia by local police for carrying concealed weapons and was sent to jail for a year.
When he was released in 1931, Capone was tried and convicted for the original contempt of court charge. A federal judge sentenced him to six months in prison.
In the meantime, federal Treasury agents had been gathering evidence that Capone had failed to pay his income taxes. Capone was convicted, and on October 24, 1931, was sentenced to 11 years in prison. When he finally got out of Alcatraz, Capone was too sick to carry on his life of crime. He died in 1947.
In the end, it took a team of federal, state, and local authorities to end Capone’s reign as underworld boss. Precisely the kind of partnerships that are needed today as well to defeat dangerous criminals and terrorists.

FBIgov.com news source

Seriously, Hillary is not that much different. When money and power is in play, she may not be convicted for the extreme crimes she has participated in, but it does seem like Al Capone, the authorities will eventually find some way to ensure justice is served! 

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

The problem is, one side of the debate has already made up their mind, regardless of the facts. Ignorance has won.

Congratulations!

Actually both sides of the debate have people already decided on the character, history and intent of both candidates. It's those that don't know much about this information who will be judging.

By the way, the 'Deny Ignorance' slogan on this site was about critical thinking and honest peer review. It was never about dismissing that which is not proven by law. There is plenty on this thread alone that warrants both investigation and discussion. If you really want to deny ignorance, then go through the detail posted and the videos and give your own views.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
AD...Great thread...came to the party late...saw by page two, trolling and baiting violation had already been applied.
If Hillary trolls are engaged that early...there must be sumpin' to what your source dug up.
It's certainly intriguing...and may shed some real light upon the FBI extradition of Guccifer.

Since you had the foresight to capture it...(Bravo)...I think you ought to submit this finding to Drudge...It's definitely worth looking into.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
good source with links to proof .....

Hillary Shared An Email Network With The Clinton Foundation

same IP address.

But at this point, what does it matter?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

So, in your reality, you believe Al Capone was not a real criminal...just a simple tax evader? 

Yeah, Al Capone was just a simple Chicago businessman, framed by right wing extremist Republicans.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

It appears that the server Gowdy was using was intended for non-government business.
He used an official government account for government business.
So, it is not like he purposely set up a private server to skirt FOIA.

Officials are allowed to use private email for private emails and for non-government business.

If it is found that any emails went through the private account that should not have, then it would be an issue.
But his situation can not be compared to Hillary.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yeah, Al Capone was just a simple Chicago businessman, framed by right wing extremist Republicans.

Oh! You had me there for a minute! Sarcasm post at its best! You earned that star!

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

The Al Capone/ Crooked Hillary Clinton comparison is apropos.
Saul Alinsky studied and learned from Al Capone's Mob...and Crooked Hillary Clinton studied and learned from Saul Alinsky.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Oh! You had me there for a minute! Sarcasm post at its best! You earned that star!

I forgot to put the rolling head sarcasm emoticon at the end of the post.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Constitutional principles trump any belief.

Without it, mob rule wins the day.

I know my position is not popular, but it is just.
edit on 8-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Submitted to Drudge

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Videos can be manipulated.

My views will remain within the confines of that which can be proven. Otherwise, we may allow manipulation and personal bias to distract from it.

Sad thing is, investigation and discussion is not desired by many. They only wish to project their bias through what they believe they know.

I wish to deny ignorance, but many of you ask for it. It is beyond me to deny that which you desire.

Enjoy.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If a reddit user dug this up, one can imagine the treasure trove the FBI got from questioning Guccifer!

I really find the posts deletion time quite interesting, after I had posted here.

As for the google cache, I did nothing really. I just knew where to look!

So Guccifer was in the email server back in 2013, before the HRC's magic cloth wiped the server, very interesting!

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

If a reddit user dug this up, one can imagine the treasure trove the FBI got from questioning Guccifer!

I really find the posts deletion time quite interesting, after I had posted here.

As for the google cache, I did nothing really. I just knew where to look!

So Guccifer was in the email server back in 2013, before the HRC's magic cloth wiped the server, very interesting!

Congrats on outsmarting the Troll Queen's basement-dwelling minions.
Now that Drudge is aware of it, my guess it will be forwarded to the proper media research assets to explore more thoroughly.

edit on 8-5-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Getting back to the OP, submitted for discussion:

Eric Hothem, an old technology aide to Hillary back in 1997 registered this domain name for Bill Clinton. The domain record has since been protected.
Domain Name: WJCOFFICE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 442873449_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: www.godaddy.com...
Update Date: 2011-02-08T12:08:19Z
Creation Date: 2006-05-09T19:45:05Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-05-09T19:45:05Z
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
wjcoffice.com also resolved to the IP address dnshistory.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">24.187.234.187 in 2010.
In 2011 the domain resolved to an unconfigured IIS server running on port 80.

With me so far?

Next, we have this:

DNS records and FOIA emails released by the US State Department suggest that Clinton's private server was used for Clinton Foundation business during and after her term as Secretary of State.
presidentclinton.com was the official website for The Clinton Foundation
[ 2009 , 2011 ] - presidentclinton.com
mail.clintonemail.com and mail.presidentclinton.com shared the IP address 24.187.234.187 in 2010 and 64.94.172.146 after 2013. Both had NS records pointing to nameservers hosted by worldnic.com
[ 2010 ] - mail.clintonemail.com
[ 2010 ] - mail.presidentclinton.com
From September 8, 2009 until June 24, 2011, Bill Clinton’s Foundation-run mail.presidentclinton.com server had an IP address of 24.187.234.187, according to DNS records.
Hillary’s mail.clintonemail.com server had the same exact IP address, 24.187.234.187, from the dates May 21, 2010 until October 21, 2010, according to DNS records.

Guess where Guccifer fot the doodles, from?

Guccifer retrieved these from a folder called "wjcdrawings".

All above sourced from OP link.

Hillary says:

Clinton's unusual email system was originally set up by a staffer during Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign, replacing a server used by her husband, former President Bill Clinton.

"It was already there," she told Meet the Press. "It had been there for years. It is the system that my husband's personal office used when he got out of the White House. And so it was sitting there in the basement. It was not any trouble at all."

Source

So she herself confirms what simple digital sleuthing produces, they used the same machine.

The machine Guccifer got Bill's doodles from; aka the email server.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

There was a lot of deniers saying Guccifer did not breach the HRC email server, I think this pretty much sets the record straight!

A Drudge report on this would be interesting, I will also keep an eye open at rense.com, they seem to follow up on quite a few ATS threads.

The troll queen and her minions are just going to love this, proof Guccifer was in her email server, a national security threat, or just negligence in the handling classified material?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Constitutional principles trump any belief.

Without it, mob rule wins the day.

I know my position is not popular, but it is just.

I don't like mob rule either, but the democrats have been forcing exactly that on many individuals. Karma can be a b*tch, huh? Plus, you didn't answer my question.
In your reality, was Al Capone a simple tax evader?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Fair enough.

The same server was used, but there is a question as to when the hacker got that material. Was it before Hillary used it for SoS duties?

Take a look at this article.

www.theguardian.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join