It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporter Social Experiment Gone Wrong

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
citizens can't be fascist. the OP doesn't even understand the word !!!

Full Definition of fascism 1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition 2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

when you threaten to punch protestors in the face or have them arrested or force opposition to register based on religion, you are being a fascist

I really wonder if OP is paid disinfo

Paid disinformation agent when the fact is that the leftists did exactly as expected? It's only disinformation when it's not true. Perhaps you should watch the video. Man wears Trump clothing. Mam gets mistreated for doing so by leftists. If there were a paid disinformation agent here, you would fit the criteria no?

Why can you not accept that the LEFT WING liberals are the only people inciting and carrying out violence against others?

link   

originally posted by: supremecommander
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes it is authoritarian. And I'll gladly embrace the label. Racists are subhuman garbage.

I don't agree with you, but I will always defend your right to speak.

link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
citizens can't be fascist. the OP doesn't even understand the word !!!

Full Definition of fascism 1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition 2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

when you threaten to punch protestors in the face or have them arrested or force opposition to register based on religion, you are being a fascist

I really wonder if OP is paid disinfo

Not really addressing the thread are you?
Apart from the fact your own example according to the definition you posted (actually there are few definitions, but that's another thread) fails, I don't think the fascist element of the initial post was really the point. Replace fascist with violent extremist thug and crack on with the actual thread content.

I sometimes wonder myself if some posts are paid disinfo

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

The world would be better off.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

The world would be better off.

So racial diversity is good and should be celebrated? Ideological diversity is bad and should result in death if you don't agree with said ideology. Got it..

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Nice try by lumping in racism with ideological diversity. Would I wish harm on a liberal or conservative? No. But if they are filthy racists? Yes!

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Nice try by lumping in racism with ideological diversity. Would I wish harm on a liberal or conservative? No. But if they are filthy racists? Yes!

Where do you draw the line with your death panels? Is it just racists?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If they protested peacefully they would have been fine, especially now as Trump has toned down his 'punch him in the face' language.

:-)

So interesting

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

If they protested peacefully they would have been fine, especially now as Trump has toned down his 'punch him in the face' language.

:-)

So interesting

In what way interesting? I think he had to.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I sometimes wonder myself if some posts are paid disinfo

That's why I called for ignoring the usual suspects. The way they cluster post responses makes me think "paid per post". Just ignore them and see what happens. Let them start their own little hate filled threads and cluster post in those.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Bet ya can't link to a credible source for that definition.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

As was evidenced by this woman's peaceful protest inside, there was no trouble at all when she was removed.

If she was no trouble, only standing quietly in silent protest, why was she removed?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Says the guy who uses blogs for truth, thanks for the laugh.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Guess you can't either.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Guess you can't either.

Cant do what, post lies and pass them as truth, thats your job, not mine.

Insert smiley face

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

Why insult me?

When someone tries to help you, they insult you. That may be a sign of a deranged mind, along with the whole wanting to double chest tap bullets into people.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

As was evidenced by this woman's peaceful protest inside, there was no trouble at all when she was removed.

If she was no trouble, only standing quietly in silent protest, why was she removed?

Because the security decided to remove her. Trump obviously briefed them to remove all protesters, peaceful or not.
That's his right to do so.
There was no trouble. She was peaceful and, therefore, peacefully removed.
Furthermore, her protest was the most effective of all and there was no violence or aggression needed.
edit on 8/5/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Because the security decided to remove her. Trump obviously briefed them to remove all protesters, peaceful or not.

So then it doesn't matter if they are peaceful or not.

All dissenters will be removed.

Authoritarian rule.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

So then it doesn't matter if they are peaceful or not.

All dissenters will be removed.

Authoritarian rule.

Under the law it's his right to have her removed.
If you want to call the current laws authoritarian that's up to you.
Clearly, inside the building Trump has decided that he does not want protesters of any kind taking anything away from his event. Can't say i blame him after the earlier problems of agitators screaming and shouting whilst he was speaking.

Outside, he can't have anyone removed, which is where the protesters should be, peacefully demonstrating. Then there would be no trouble.
edit on 8/5/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join