It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan Teen Poisoned, Choked and Burned Alive in "Honor Killing."

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

as i stated i am a satanist there is wrong in all abrahamic religions Christianity Judaism and Islam. i can not feel nothing but disdain and pity for their followers and a hatred for the god they blindly follow

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

But we can get figures for every religion on how many they have killed.. Christianity for example, not so much now, but throughout history have killed millions in the name of religion.
And are we adding individual invaders that happened to be Muslim?
Because we could also add Hitler, stalin, pol pot and other evil people throughout history to their respected religions murder stats.
edit on 6/5/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
a reply to: malevolent

It is very materialistic and should be criticized for it. And there are a lot of corrupt Ponzi schemes going on like the currency system that drain all people who use money to the banks with fractal lending. The people should work hard for fake money created out of thin air by some banker illusionist tricks.

Ursury is a really bad idea and should be criticized for it. Reason I think it is a bad idea, is that it is a deviation from the golden rule.

whats Ponzi ?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
If Muslim choose Rumi as their prophet instead of Muhammad then Islam would probably become more compatible with the golden rule.

This soul I can call a soul brother.
. The Sufi. The ones who see beyond Islam and duality ideas. A blessing instead of a curse on every soul regardless of culture.

“What can I do, Muslims? I do not know myself. I am neither Christian nor Jew, neither Magian nor Muslim, I am not from east or west, not from land or sea, not from the shafts of nature nor from the spheres of the firmament, not of the earth, not of water, not of air, not of fire. I am not from the highest heaven, not from this world, not from existence, not from being. I am not from India, not from China, not from Bulgar, not from Saqsin, not from the realm of the two Iraqs, not from the land of Khurasan. I am not from the world, not from beyond, not from heaven and not from hell. I am not from Adam, not from Eve, not from paradise and not from Ridwan. My place is placeless, my trace is traceless, no body, no soul, I am from the soul of souls. I have chased out duality, lived the two worlds as one. One I seek, one I know, one I see, one I call. He is the first, he is the last, he is the outer, he is the inner. Beyond He and He is I know no other. I am drunk from the cup of love, the two worlds have escaped me. I have no concern but carouse and rapture. If one day in my life I spend a moment without you from that hour and that time I would repent my life. If one day I am given a moment in solitude with you I will trample the two worlds underfoot and dance forever. O Sun of Tabriz, I am so tipsy here in this world, I have no tale to tell but tipsiness and rapture.”

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned through legitimate sources. Operators of Ponzi schemes usually entice new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

i dont think its something i can understand thanks for telling though

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Your welcome.
. It is related to pyramid schemes.

In both Ponzi schemes and pyramid schemes, existing investors are compensated by the contributions of new investors. Ponzi scheme participants believe they are earning returns from their investment, while pyramid scheme participants are aware that they are earning money by recruiting new participants.

edit on 6-5-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

The article is about a murder in Pakistan, MUSLIM Pakistan...... do what you want about figures for christian's and tyrant's but it's irrelevant to this subject, anyway lets stop sniping as it's going nowhere, chill out and enjoy a beer as i am doing, OK

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned through legitimate sources. Operators of Ponzi schemes usually entice new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent.
things like that is why i refuse to trust anyone theyre all liars. tbh im pretty simple minded im smart but id rather avoid being around other people

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Yes, there is a specific problem with people with origins from a specific area of the sub-continent - but its not unique to that area and the vast majority of people originating from there would never conduct or condone such practices.

The problem in media is that we are not getting the objective picture and political correctness counter productive. What we need is always polls on what individual really think to know how big the problem is assuming the individual is truthful in the answers. Identify the problem so it can be solved.

edit on 6-5-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tommo39

The article is about a murder in Pakistan, MUSLIM Pakistan...... do what you want about figures for christian's and tyrant's but it's irrelevant to this subject, anyway lets stop sniping as it's going nowhere, chill out and enjoy a beer as i am doing, OK

Fact: in the 1400 year history of islam, muslims have murdered over 270 million people.

I was reply to this.. Anyway I've got to go now, duty calls.. Enjoy your evening..

edit on 6/5/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent

originally posted by: Misterlondon

i could call you out to the yard and call you poon but that cant and wont change a damn thing will it? except making you mad try to act like an adult and then you might get treated like one

Don't you mean your pomme heritage or that of your homeland..
dont # with me ill kill you with a smile

You are some kind of angry curmudgeon aren't ya? Death threats won't get you far here, improve your debating tactics...

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

a reply to: Freeborn

Yes, there is a specific problem with people with origins from a specific area of the sub-continent - but its not unique to that area and the vast majority of people originating from there would never conduct or condone such practices.

The problem in media is that we are not getting the objective picture and political correctness counter productive. What we need is always polls on what individual really think to know how big the problem is assuming the individual is truthful in the answers. Identify the problem so it can be solved.

the problem is the media or whoever controls it. can it be solved just like that?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

originally posted by: Misterlondon

i could call you out to the yard and call you poon but that cant and wont change a damn thing will it? except making you mad try to act like an adult and then you might get treated like one

Don't you mean your pomme heritage or that of your homeland..
dont # with me ill kill you with a smile

You are some kind of angry curmudgeon aren't ya? Death threats won't get you far here, improve your debating tactics...
yep angry violent and without a way to express myself

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

But you want to be my friend as you suggested in the other thread.. In order for that to take place you must not threaten to kill my other friends, and also become less antagonistic more tolerant, I understand what it's like to be lonely, but in this place debating skills trump showmanship (but if your good you can mix those two together) regardless I don't want you to lose your membership I think you are misunderstood and a little bit angry, but you can't threaten members.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

the problem is the media or whoever controls it. can it be solved just like that?

Not as long as the agenda is not identified and control is lost by those who have an agenda.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

this should be talked about somewhere else but i think things got a bit overboard and so idk how to fix it but theres times i just cant back down ill try my best to be a better me.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

this should be talked about somewhere else but i think things got a bit overboard and so idk how to fix it but theres times i just cant back down ill try my best to be a better me.

Make a thread about it.. you will find some amazing support here..

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

They have been moving in the refugees by the dozens where I live makes me nervous

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

. Self control is hard sometimes and feeling disconnected/lonely is annoying. I do notice your self awareness. Do you have something that can bring you joy and where you can just let go of everything and be in the moment?

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join