It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan Teen Poisoned, Choked and Burned Alive in "Honor Killing."

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: tommo39
a reply to: Misterlondon

BUT don't be ashamed of your POMMIE heritage, just wear it like a ??
that goes for you as well you talk badass dont let your gater mouth outdo your humming bird ass

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent

BUT don't be ashamed of your POMMIE heritage, just wear it like a ??[

e

Don't you mean your pomme heritage and that of the heritage of your 'pommie' homeland..
edit on 6/5/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent

i could call you out to the yard and call you poon but that cant and wont change a damn thing will it? except making you mad try to act like an adult and then you might get treated like one

Haha.. Because of t and c, I can't really reply to this in the way I would like to.
Look fella get back to your homework and masturbating or whatever it is you aussie kids get up to on a Friday night.
I'm gonna get on with my stereotypical day, put on my bowler hat and suit, have a cuppa tea and possibly drop in on the Queen for some crumpets.. And a finally as you suggested earlier 'go down the pub'

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Muhammad was a very immoral deceiving insane soul and this is a manifestation of his flawed ideas.

If you are logical enough and dare to, you can see everywhere the Quran deviate from the golden rule, causing a us verses them problem instead of treating all souls equally following the golden rule.

Muhammad was very good at manipulating and is very good at manipulating people who do not think deeply. A Hitler of his time as you can see if you do look a the Jihad/My Kampf idea.

If Islam want to reform itself to a golden rule based spiritual unflawed state then it have a lot of work a head of it but I would say coexistance is impossible until it has matured like secularism have remove power from the Christian Paul inspired insane dogma.

That moderate Muslim is lying about what the Muhammad wrote in the Quran prove that Muslim understand that Muhammad was wrong in many verses but their dogma do not allow them to say the Quran is spiritually a falsehood.

The lie:

The truth:

Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

To make it clear I think Paul is the same idiocy in Christian faith and that the old testament is also filled with insane dualistic (us vs them idea) crap.
edit on 6-5-2016 by LittleByLittle because: Spelling error

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
First of all; honour killings are a cultural practice that are sadly a far too common practice in many parts of the world and are not unique to Muslims.
Secondly; not all Muslims approve of honour killings hence it being illegal and those responsible for this act being arrested and charged with the girls death.

This murder is truly appalling and I hope the guilty parties are punished in accordance with the relevant country's law.
edit on 6/5/16 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

HEY "pommie gang" are so wrong, i don't come from down under, and certainly not from muslim London.(too many NO GO area's). Ha,Ha....

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tommo39

HEY "pommie gang" are so wrong, i don't come from down under, and certainly not from muslim London.(too many NO GO area's). Ha,Ha....

Again shows lack of knowledge and pure ignorance. So where exactly are these no go areas?
Don't believe everything you read..

(post by malevolent removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

And when other people do insane things their culture should also be criticized for their insanity.

The cast system in Hinduism is also an insane miss interpretation of the golden rule. And western ideals can be very superficial.

Moral relativism is a flaw letting suffering continue since people do not want to upset souls with predatory behavior pattern.

In problem solving: To solve a problem you first have to identify it correctly. When you have objectively identified it and allowed yourself to understand it then you can create a solution for it. If you choose not to see the problem and leave it there will be a cognitive dissonance between the subjective view and the objective view causing suffering. A person in denial cannot be fixed since it refuses to see/admit the flaws.
edit on 6-5-2016 by LittleByLittle because: Spelling

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

'Pommie' is a traditional antipodean name for British people which those from Australia and New Zealand try to use as some sort of insult.
Most of it is in good humour and due to the self-deprecating and piss taking nature of us 'Brits' that's exactly how we take it.

Aussies and Kiwi's have a very similar sense of humour to us and are probably the only people outside of The British Isles who quite 'get us'.

You've obviously piggy backed on this but your lack of humour and understanding and over sensitive nature reveal you not to be one of our antipodean cousins but from around that area.

Please try to be original in your insults as that will definitely earn you some sort of grudging respect, something that your apparent belief in media induced hysteria is certainly failing to do.

Anyway, enough of our trading insults....I think we should all remain on topic, wherever possible.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
a reply to: Freeborn

And when other people do insane things their culture should also be criticized for their insanity.

The cast system in Hinduism is also an insane miss interpretation of the golden rule. And western ideals can be very superficial.

Moral relativism is a flaw letting suffering continue since people do not want to upset souls with prefatory behavior pattern.

in my thought the way of the westerner is really biased. if you dont have money your looked down on it always appears that even if we work hard and harder it doesnt matter

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

It is very materialistic and should be criticized for it. And there are a lot of corrupt Ponzi schemes going on like the currency system that drain all people who use money to the banks with fractal lending. The people should work hard for fake money created out of thin air by some banker illusionist tricks.

Ursury is a really bad idea and should be criticized for it. Reason I think it is a bad idea, is that it is a deviation from the golden rule.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

'Pommie' is a traditional antipodean name for British people which those from Australia and New Zealand try to use as some sort of insult.
Most of it is in good humour and due to the self-deprecating and piss taking nature of us 'Brits' that's exactly how we take it.

Aussies and Kiwi's have a very similar sense of humour to us and are probably the only people outside of The British Isles who quite 'get us'.

You've obviously piggy backed on this but your lack of humour and understanding and over sensitive nature reveal you not to be one of our antipodean cousins but from around that area.

Please try to be original in your insults as that will definitely earn you some sort of grudging respect, something that your apparent belief in media induced hysteria is certainly failing to do.

Anyway, enough of our trading insults....I think we should all remain on topic, wherever possible.

Hear hear

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

You are correct on many of your comments. Here is an unbiased comment: Islam is also not a religion,
It is a theocracy and terrorist cult that hides behind the mask of religion in order to acheive its mission of world domination.

Furthermore, people, including news anchors who call islamic terrorists “extremists and radicals”, are wrong… They are DEVOUT muslims simply following the dictates of their koran. You read the following verses of their koran and you decide..
Peaceful religion…??? NO WAY…

Fact: in the 1400 year history of islam, muslims have murdered over 270 million people.
Fact: Since 911, muslims have committed over 23 thousand deadly terror attacks around the world.
Fact: Islam can not and will not peacefully co exist with any other religion on earth. Never.
Fact: Where are all those so called “peaceful” muslims when the terror attacks occur? Why do they not stand publicly against the attacks as a religious group? The reason….. is in the verses below… It goes against their koran.

Muslim (20:4645) – “…He (the Messenger of Allah) did that and said: There is another act which elevates the position of a man in Paradise to a grade one hundred (higher), and the elevation between one grade and the other is equal to the height of the heaven from the earth. He (Abu Sa’id) said: What is that act? He replied: Jihad in the way of Allah! Jihad in the way of Allah!”

Muslim (20:4696) – “the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: ‘One who died but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire (or determination) for Jihid died the death of a hypocrite.'”

Muslim (19:4321-4323) – Three separate hadith in which Muhammad shrugs over the news that innocent children were killed in a raid by his men against unbelievers. His response: “They are of them (meaning the enemy).”

Tabari 7:97 The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, “Kill any Jew who falls under your power.” Ashraf was a poet, killed by Muhammad’s men because he insulted Islam. Here, Muhammad widens the scope of his orders to kill. An innocent Jewish businessman was then slain by his Muslim partner, merely for being non-Muslim.

Tabari 9:69 “Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us” The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Ibn Ishaq: 327 – “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”

Ibn Ishaq: 990 – Lest anyone think that cutting off someone’s head while screaming ‘Allah Akbar!’ is a modern custom, here is an account of that very practice under Muhammad, who seems to approve.

Ibn Ishaq: 992 – “Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah.” Muhammad’s instructions to his men prior to a military raid.

The Quran:
Quran (2:191-193) – “And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]… but if desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah.”
There is a good case to be made that the textual context of this particular passage is defensive war, even if the historical context was not. However, there are also two worrisome pieces to this verse. The first is that the killing of others is authorized in the event of “persecution” (a qualification that is ambiguous at best). The second is that fighting may persist until “religion is for Allah.” The example set by Muhammad is not reassuring.

Quran (2:244) – “Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things.”

Quran (2:216) – “Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.” Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding caravans with this verse. To all previous posters who say this is all bulls***, i PITY you.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

thanks for that explanation im american i didnt understand but i felt i insulted and was getting mad. ill cool my jets and your right its not on topic

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I agree that cultures deserve to be criticised for their 'insane' practices.

Honour killing can not be accepted and I firmly believe that it's practices should not be exported to other countries.

Many cultures accept different variations of honour killing and they certainly seem to be predominant in parts of Asia.
But its certainly not unique to that region and the vast majority of countries, if not all, have made the practice illegal.

Cultural practices can take some time change.
Punishment of the crime needs to be supported with education.

I can recall several instances here in the UK; most have been with Pakistani / Indian families of both Muslim and Hindu religions but I also know of one involving a Chinese family who felt their daughter was becoming 'too Westernised'.

Yes, there is a specific problem with people with origins from a specific area of the sub-continent - but its not unique to that area and the vast majority of people originating from there would never conduct or condone such practices.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join