It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan Teen Poisoned, Choked and Burned Alive in "Honor Killing."

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Stop the bickering ladies and gents, to dislike Radical Islam is neither racist, Islamophobic (made up word) or moronic, its an entirely sensible ideal BUT you have to know the difference between Muslim and Radical Muslim and by the way there's NO such thing as a moderate Muslim, they are radicals in disguise and trust me, I've researched this widely.

90% of the Muslims who have been here since the 50's have no relation to these breeds of immigrants we see now nor the people you see in Pakistan, Somali and those Middle east African countries. These people that came here like my mother in law who came from British Guyana were Muslim but educated loving people, they came to the UK to work and in my extended families case they worked DAMN hard while practising a peaceful version of the religion. They also integrated and by work paid in to this country with nothing being sent out of the country. My wife who is Muslim was born in the same hospital as our daughter, she follows an equally peaceful version of the religion, neither her or my mother in law support ANY of these foul acts and see these people as animals, they both like myself wish we the UK and The US had never gone in to these countries but not because the support IS but because they don't see the point as the people in these places act like animals and no matter how much aid etc is given they will return to the usual radical Ways.

Its also not racist to wish that these ultra radical immigrants were not allowed to come here, do these liberal fools think that as soon as they reach our borders they disown all the foul practices, please don't be so bloody stupid, all we have done in our countries is allow pockets of Radical Islam to develop and spread and with them we see the start of these horrendous acts they only did in their countries starting HERE, we have had a beheading in a house I can see from my room now, honour killings have gone on for ages now, these barbarians are feeling more confident to practice their foul interpretation of Radical Islam and do so with the help of utterly STUPID Police forces, councils and politicians who 'turn a blind eye' or use the "its cultural" excuse to stop applying OUR LAWS against this utter evil.

My wife, my mother in law and myself (I'm of no religion) all wish that as we find these radicals they would be deported, they serve no use to the UK, they WILL aid terrorism and they will never integrate, for that reason I cannot see them called British when they offer nothing to the British way of life.

That said we must look at people who are Muslim with better eye's, there are a great deal of integrated hard working Muslims who identify as BRITISH, lets not tar the whole religion, find and remove the Radicals, they are not hard to spot and leave the peaceful Muslims alone.
edit on 7-5-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck
this is the 21centutry why do we let this still happen .all this poor child did was help 2 friends in love get married and they tortured her and poisoned her then burned her to death and called it an honor killing yet an old bastard can arrange to marry a child in that country and nobody bats an eye . why are we allies with this country?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: malevolent

Lighten up a bit, stop listening to Behemoth for a start!

Satanism has gotten you a bad attitude and a knee jerk reaction that inst constructive. Maybe think about switching to something less angst ridden.

I used to have the same outlook, aside from the satanism bit.

Anyway, its good to see you expressing yourself, and not being a straight troll
i have never heard of them, maybe when im not busy i will check them out. try not to be so presumptuous in the origen of my bad attitude i am a satanist os some form but that isnt why im pissed at the world, do not confuse those things again thanks

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent
a reply to: tommo39

as i stated i am a satanist there is wrong in all abrahamic religions Christianity Judaism and Islam. i can not feel nothing but disdain and pity for their followers and a hatred for the god they blindly follow

How could anyone not know, you mention it each and every chance you get, something I noticed ages ago regarding people identifying as Satanist. There's an overwhelmingly obvious division that exists of people who identify as Satanist and on the other side those who identify as Satanist and either carry the satanic bible title unobstructed and prominently visible to the passersby on the street, wear pentagram, baphomet, and other cross/vigil like necklaces in a quantity that puts Queen Alexandra of the UK to shame, who work identifying as Satanist into each and every conversation even the post customer service optional five minute phone survey conducted by their long distance telephone service provider, or has a day to day wardrobe of black clothes, black hair, black boots, and black/white accent makeup and goes by the name of some fallen angel, demon, or sinful behavior but something more common at home like, "Herman 'Azazel Hellfire'Newton."They can often be found completely misrepresenting the beliefs laid out by the book which contains a satanists philosophy or occasionally preaching although the church at least recently, has discouraged the practice for several reasons.

Then you have your satanist who uses satanic philosophy as a tool to support his decisions made in daily life and to act as a guiding light in achieving his or her personal goals.

The difference between the two, which is also extremely prevalent in the Wicca community, is that the former group OS comprised of kids and young adults who treat religion and philosophy as a trend that can be adopted at the push of a button or snap of a finger and that is treated more as an accessory to create a sense of individuality and an attention grabber while knowledge of and adherence to the beliefs set forward by the literature and/or senior members of the organization.

Contrarily, the latter group is well versed in the literature, not inteterested in making a display thing to stand out, only to better themselves or to guide. They are rare and quite often older than those who act the religion but dont necessarily know but the outer layer of the onion about it.

Lastly, your comment is very confusing if coming from a true Satanist who practices abd lives by its code. Not to mention the fact you claim the only thingvyou feel for three billion people on earth, or one in just over two people, says a lot about you...or it means you need some professional forum to discuss things,,,you could even talk to them about your always glorifying violence revenge and obssession with murder or threatening to murder people who disagree. If i had to guess ID say youre what, 16-19 years old right?
edit on 5/8/2016 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: Accidentally hit publish first time

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
how can they seriously call this an honor killing. these people have a stone age mentality.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent
a reply to: tommo39

as i stated i am a satanist there is wrong in all abrahamic religions Christianity Judaism and Islam. i can not feel nothing but disdain and pity for their followers and a hatred for the god they blindly follow

A satanic vegan walks into a bar for a cold beer right after training in crossfit.

Which does he bring up first?

Satanism never shut up about themselves.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

Just being facetious, trying to see if you'd crack that facade of doom.

Behemoth; not bad regardless. Black metal is good in moderate doses, not recommended for real life.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join