It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
I don't see exactly where Trump said Cruz's father 'helped' Oswald.

Me either. he was demonstrating the caliber of friends his father kept was all.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Me either. he was demonstrating the caliber of friends his father kept was all.

Just because Cruz's father (circled) was pictured with Oswald sometime, maybe months, before the assassination.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

“His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous,” Trump said Tuesday during a phone interview with Fox News. “What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it.” “I mean, what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting?” Trump continued. “It’s horrible.”

He didn't "exactly" say it but read between the lines. It's what he implied or else he wouldn't have asked the question....'what was he doing"

Jesus, the BS people say to try and protect Donald from criticism.
edit on 3-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Jeez, is Trump trying to lose? Every time he does something like this it gives some credence to the people that say he is desperately trying to throw it lol.

Could it be the Indiana polls are not quite what we're being led to believe and this is actually a Trump hail mary?

Could it be that Trump is in cahoots with Hillary? Could it be that the whole system is rigged? Ya think?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
wow....as a left of center guy, I'm just starting to feel sorry for the republican party...they have become a joke....and it's sad.....there are so many thoughtful, intelligent, republicans that have been personal friends of mine for years, and even they just shake their head when I bring up anything to do with the election.....

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Jeez, is Trump trying to lose? Every time he does something like this it gives some credence to the people that say he is desperately trying to throw it lol.

Could it be the Indiana polls are not quite what we're being led to believe and this is actually a Trump hail mary?

Business as usual for his campaign. When Trump says things like this it's not because he believes them but because he knows others will repeat his words and put him on TV. It's free publicity and in two weeks no one is going to remember they said this, they will however remember his name.

Also note that by saying this, he now dominates the news cycle. What's Ted Cruz going to do to get his name out there during the primary today or next week? The news is now all Trump all the time.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

“His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous,” Trump said Tuesday during a phone interview with Fox News. “What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it.” “I mean, what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting?” Trump continued. “It’s horrible.”

He didn't "exactly" say it but read between the lines. It's what he meant or else he wouldn't have asked the question....'what was he doing"

Reading between the lines gets into dangerous territory. People tend to let their own bias fill in 'between the lines.'

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Has Trump got 'Shoot Me' stamped on his forehead now ?

This guy loves dropping 'info nukes' on his competitors doesn't he.

It's more calculated than that. Trump likes to make big announcements at times where his competitors need to get the word out. He says/does something outrageous and removes all focus from his opponents PR campaigns. To be perfectly honest it's absolutely brilliant and it's making his opponents waste tons of money on advertising.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I just saw an interesting comment about this on the news, and it actually makes sense.

I am paraphrasing here, but the commenter said that it really seemed as if Trump's tone when saying this was joking. They said Trump saw that Cruz was about to implode, with his outlook in Indiana not looking good, and he just kind of playfully hurled a "molotov cocktail" over the fence to get Cruz's goat. And it worked. Cruz was already on the edge and this pushed him over into a temper tantrum tirade.

Trump does not really seem to be making a big deal of this.
And he never said that Cruz's father helped Oswald.

If anything it is mild compared to the torrent that Cruz hurled at Trump.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

True dat. Trump gave a 30 second soundbite. Cruz went on a derogatory strewn minutes long retaliatory tirade.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

He didn't "exactly" say it but read between the lines. It's what he meant or else he wouldn't have asked the question....'what was he doing"

Reading between the lines gets into dangerous territory. People tend to let their own bias fill in 'between the lines.'

Right....read between these line and tell me what he is saying.

Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.

thoughtcatalog.com...

no. 29

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
If Trump was trying to bait Cruz it worked. I have never in my life heard such a rant as Cruz gave today. It was pretty embarrassing actually.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Also, when Trump said it, they said he had actually brought up Cruz's father because of how the father has been using his pulpit to call evangelicals to vote for Ted because he claims that he is chosen by God.

The Oswald comment was just a tangent for a few seconds.

Trump certainly does have a skill for keeping his opponents on edge.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Donald needs to SHUT UP sometimes and accept his success without saying crap like this.

Cmon man. Stop TRYING to lose numbers.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.

thoughtcatalog.com...

no. 29

Ok, I'll fill in according to your anti Trump bias. What he meant, I guess, is that Cruz's father was probably wirh Oswald in the book depository and held the rifle while Oswald pulled the trigger. Is that what you want to hear?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This makes me look forward to when Trump's attention turns to Hillary.
Trump will bring up everything.
And, there is just soooooo much to talk about.
He will talk about things that others push under the rug.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
This makes me look forward to when Trump's attention turns to Hillary.
Trump will bring up everything.
And, there is just soooooo much to talk about.
He will talk about things that others push under the rug.

Yea, I'm watching Hillary exposed just to get up to date with all the scandals.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Here is another good source:
www.wnd.com...

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
trump is a gullible fool, lol

he fell for the birther stuff, the climate change hoax stuff, now this

I cant wait for him to wade into the apollo pool, lol

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

thoughtcatalog.com...

no. 29

Ok, I'll fill in according to your anti Trump bias. What he meant, I guess, is that Cruz's father was probably wirh Oswald in the book depository and held the rifle while Oswald pulled the trigger. Is that what you want to hear?

It must really hurt to have your idols feet of clay melt in the waters of truth. Hyperbole won't win any converts!!

In fact I admire Trump for his slick ability to market himself. His NLP technique is flawless, his targeted demographic is like shooting fish in a barrel and the way he is destroying the GOP is priceless.
edit on 3-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join