It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

“His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous,” Trump said Tuesday during a phone interview with Fox News. “What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it.”

“I mean, what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting?” Trump continued. “It’s horrible.”
Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin

This is the kind of stuff that gives conspiracy theorists a bad name. In the minds of most people, conspiracy theorist means wild conspiracy theorist.

Can anyone doubt that Trump is presenting a wild conspiracy theory as a fact here? If a poster posted Trump's theory discussed above at ATS, it would get smashed by debunkers and then ignored.

Since many of Trump's supporters on this forum are some of the best "debunkers" here, I wonder how they'll treat the story above. It should be entertaining.

If Trump becomes president, it will be great to have someone unabashedly telling the truth for once. However, if Trump keeps talking like he did in the above story, the US would become a laughing stock.
edit on 3-5-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Trump got this story from his idiot supporters. He is not able to think for himself, which is a sad loop, because his supporters are not either.

God help us all if he wins.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Jeez, is Trump trying to lose? Every time he does something like this it gives some credence to the people that say he is desperately trying to throw it lol.

Could it be the Indiana polls are not quite what we're being led to believe and this is actually a Trump hail mary?
edit on 3/5/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

If a poster posted Trump's theory discussed above at ATS

Too late. Already been done.

+17 more 
posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Why would he (or the USA) be a laughing stock for asking a question like this??? There are some serious questions about Rafael Cruz/Operation Mongoose that are being deliberately ignored. Nobody wants to follow that rabbit down it's hole because they fear/suspect it will lead back to the CIA, and god forbid we find out if one of our own agencies assassinated our president.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This was discussed here on ATS back when the National Enquirer ran with this story. I believe trump is listening more to his CEO friend at that tabloid.
AboveTopSecret Thread

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I've said it before and i'll say it again
TRUMP is the truth and for him to have said he must know something we don't.
Trump is going to make America Great again.

@Jefferton Get on board because it's happening.

The 4th wall be broken.
TRUMP 2016!!
edit on 3-5-2016 by BootsOnNecks because: I don't need to explain myself to you.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
It seems to me that he is just making the connection btw Rafael Cruz and Oswald, and is wondering why it isnt being scrutinized closer, or being discussed by the media. I didnt hear him accuse Rafael of being involved to the point of actually being a part of the crime. IMO he is saying the link should be looked at.

Ive seen many articles on Trumps father. So, Im not sure why looking close at Rafael is such a bad idea.

Im sure we will see Sean Stone or Tyrell Ventura pick up the connection and see if there is a story there. I will have to keep an eye on RT and see if they do a show on it.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BootsOnNecks

The 4th wall be broken.
TRUMP 2016!!

Trump is truth/Jesus is light = blind ignorance.

Enjoy being part of the new cult my friend.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Has Trump got 'Shoot Me' stamped on his forehead now ?

This guy loves dropping 'info nukes' on his competitors doesn't he.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: BootsOnNecks

The 4th wall be broken.
TRUMP 2016!!

Trump is truth/Jesus is light = blind ignorance.

Enjoy being part of the new cult my friend.

You sound hurt. Tell me then what should I be prioritizing on?
Who should my candidate be?

Jesus is not light? That sounds like a personal problem son and if you haven't found our savior Jesus Christ much less disrespecting him by stating it's ignorance to think of him as the ever present divine light I feel sorry for you.

I will pray for you.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
National Enquirer and partisanship aside, but on a JFK Assassination story level, this is worth a closer look if only out of curiosity. I have been studying JFK since 1997 and am fascinated by this claim. When I first heard this days ago, the first thing I did to debunk this was look up R. Cruz Sr. When I saw he had lived in New Orleans around the time all I could say to myself was "son-of-a-b*tch!, maybe it is him."

The picture is not great, so you can debate that all day.

The key is finding out if Cruz Sr. has any ties to Carlos Bringuier and/or his friend Celso Hernandez. I haven''t had a chance to really look into this, but here's a quick snippet off the internet:

>>The story begins on August 5, 1963, when Lee Harvey Oswald "visited a store managed by Carlos Bringuier, a Cuban refugee and avid opponent of Castro, and the New Orleans delegate of the Cuban student directorate. Oswald indicated an interest in joining the struggle against Castro. He told Bringuier that he had been a marine and was trained in guerrilla warfare, and that he was willing not only to train Cubans to fight Castro but also to join the fight himself. The next day Oswald returned to the store and left his 'Guidebook for Marines' for Bringuier."

A few days later, a friend of Bringuier's (Ceslo Hernandez) saw Oswald passing out his pro-Castro Fair Play for Cuba Committee leaflets on Canal Street, not far from the store Bringuier managed. Bringuier and a couple of like-minded friends proceeded to the site of Oswald's mini-demonstration, and Bringuier was enraged to recognize Oswald as the wannabe anti-Castro activist of a few days before. Though no physical violence resulted, some heated words were uttered, a crowd gathered, and Oswald was arrested along with the three Cubans for disturbing the peace.

Oswald didn't seem too fazed by the ordeal. "When I saw that was Oswald and he recognized me, he was also surprised, but just for a few seconds," Bringuier testified. "Immediately he smiled to me and he offered the hand to shake hands with me.">>

Here's link to above: mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

Looks like I've got some more searching and reading to do!

And in other news, are we next going to hear that Carly Fiorina and Frank Sturgis (Fiorini) are related? Pretty close on the names...
edit on 532016 by XP100 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Well we know now where Trump get his news on the world, the National Enquirer. Does this really surprise anybody? He just sees randoms things and repeats them which is why anytime you check sites that monitor the candidates Trump is everywhere making stuff up. He even won politi facts liar of the year 2015. However here is what is important to Trump, his supporters do not check any of what he says, they just take it as fact. You sort of have to if you want to have any faith in the guy. Once you start looking into what he has been saying it would make you lose faith in anything he says.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Actually they have pictures of Lee Harvey Ozwald passing out flyers with Cruz' daddy

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Well we know now where Trump get his news on the world, the National Enquirer. Does this really surprise anybody? He just sees randoms things and repeats them which is why anytime you check sites that monitor the candidates Trump is everywhere making stuff up. He even won politi facts liar of the year 2015. However here is what is important to Trump, his supporters do not check any of what he says, they just take it as fact. You sort of have to if you want to have any faith in the guy. Once you start looking into what he has been saying it would make you lose faith in anything he says.

Does he make up as much bs as Fox News?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

How does anyone support this idiot?

Whose the more foolish? The fool, or the fool that follows?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

How does anyone support this idiot?

Whose the more foolish? The fool, or the fool that follows?

They are all so desperate to follow someone. Which is why any bad facts about him are shrugged off with insults towards those behind the facts. He is just the newest cult leader in America, and he will not be the last.
His followers are more pathetic than foolish.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
There a story in the Quran referring to people who blindly followed leaders in this world’s life, such as followers of Hitler, followers of the ISIS freak, and Trump for example.

The people will enter Hell and blame it on those they followed

But God will say something like this:

We warned you about them but you ignored the guidance

Trump is a liar and an arch deceiver

Follow him not

You have been amply warned!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

As election time nears the insults will have to be ever deeper and more fantastic to get people to respond. They are learning Trumps game, hopefully aren't playing along.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

"I think they [extraterrestrials] may already be here" -Hillary Clinton

"Rafael Cruz was with Oswald the day before the shooting" -Donald J. Trump

I can't wait until the general election lol.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join