It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin

Thats as crazy as him saying George H. W. Bush was in on the JFK assassination as well.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
There's gonna be a lot of pissed off people when Trump gets elected POTUS...............or a lot of pissed off people when the chosen one Hillary is coronated.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: rollanotherone

Here is another good source:
www.wnd.com...

WND and good source don't belong in the same sentence with each other.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Sorry LOL.

But the information in there does seem like an accumulation of everything I have seen elsewhere.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
There a story in the Quran referring to people who blindly followed leaders in this world’s life, such as followers of Hitler, followers of the ISIS freak, and Trump for example.

The people will enter Hell and blame it on those they followed

But God will say something like this:

We warned you about them but you ignored the guidance

And what about those ["blindly"] following Muhammad ?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Apparently, the DNC email leak shows that the DNC was discussing some of the theories in this thread.
It also seems they edited a Wikipedia page to plant some information.
I'm not quite clear on what they were doing with this information.

#DNCLeak: Trump may be right about Ted Cruz's father & JFK kill -- Comms head Luis Miranda

Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 11:22 AM
To: Walker, Eric; Freundlich, Christina; Paustenbach, Mark; Walsh, Tom
Subject: RE: draft -- conspiracy theory release

While I will note that Cruz's father was in fact a militant who fought the Batista regime (which Fidel Castro defeated) and it would not be unusual for him to be caught up in the ugly web of Cuban militants with questionable histories (just look at the cabinet in the basement, one of the Watergate burglars was...Cuban) ...with plenty of other examples including a guy who blew up a plane and was basically given safe refuge in Texas ...not to mention those who were involved in the ugly Central American wars in the 80s...I think this is a fun hit. I made edits to dispute each claim.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Apparently, the DNC email leak shows that the DNC was discussing some of the theories in this thread.
It also seems they edited a Wikipedia page to plant some information.
I'm not quite clear on what they were doing with this information.

#DNCLeak: Trump may be right about Ted Cruz's father & JFK kill -- Comms head Luis Miranda

Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 11:22 AM
To: Walker, Eric; Freundlich, Christina; Paustenbach, Mark; Walsh, Tom
Subject: RE: draft -- conspiracy theory release

While I will note that Cruz's father was in fact a militant who fought the Batista regime (which Fidel Castro defeated) and it would not be unusual for him to be caught up in the ugly web of Cuban militants with questionable histories (just look at the cabinet in the basement, one of the Watergate burglars was...Cuban) ...with plenty of other examples including a guy who blew up a plane and was basically given safe refuge in Texas ...not to mention those who were involved in the ugly Central American wars in the 80s...I think this is a fun hit. I made edits to dispute each claim.

twitter.com...

Very interesting - they actually thought Trump may be right about Cruz's father (even though he didn't claim it)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity...

How old is Cruz? Unless he's in his 70's it seems unlikely that he, himself, is involved. Since he's almost seven year younger than me...his involvement in events that occurred before he was born seem unlikely.

Howzabout we judge him on his actions, not his fathers.

Operation Mongoose is a dark, gray at best, event...but Ted Cruz wasn't involved.

Ted Cruz is hinky enough in his own right, no need to bring Daddy into it...

Stupid reply button...

Things like this make one wonder just slightly about Trumps native intelligence. Cruz in a non-entity. He needs to worry about folks still in the running.
edit on 7/23/2016 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

It's.... a conspiracy.
Quite an interesting conspiracy.
Isn't that why ATS exists? Discussion of interesting conspiracies.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Notice the date on the DNC leaked email is the same date that this thread was started.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

How old is Cruz?

Born Rafael Bienvenido Cruz y Díaz March 22, 1939 (age 77) Matanzas, Cuba
en.wikipedia.org...

He coulda done it!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Notice the date on the DNC leaked email is the same date that this thread was started.

Very interesting - though not surprising as I have my suspicions about a few posters' connection to the DNC!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Trump is awesome. 4 pages in and people are still talking about him. That is what is so funny and no one sees it. No one wants to talk about Hillary. Not even her supporters. But her supporters will sure talk about trump. Therefore, when a fringe or on the edge voter listens he hears Trumps name, even if related to somethign like this. It is real easy if you research it.

Trump never said, that I can find or remember, that Ted Cruz's father helped kill JFK. He asked what he was doing with Oswald. It could have been innocent but here you are....defending both sides 4 pages in. Bottom line is it does not matter.

No one gives a flying fig what Cruz or his dad do anymore. The Republican party is not dead. It just grew up this year.

PS - I mean, there was a tie with Bush Hinkley and the Reagan attempt also. That is a good read.
edit on 07pm31pmf0000002016-07-23T18:07:22-05:000622 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I like the new avatar, though i miss the musical cat.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Of course you are correct that Trump never actually said what the OP implied.

I resurrected this thread, which had pretty much drifted off in May, only to add the information from the DNC email WikiLeak on this subject. This seemed more reasonable than starting a new thread, since it probably will not go too far. Because you are right, Cruz is out of the picture.

The interesting thing is - the DNC was discussing this, and what they said about it, and why.
And why did they edit the WikiLeaks page about this?

The matter of the Cuban/Castro/Cruz/JFK is a very interesting conspiracy in itself, and worthy of more discussion, although it would no longer really be a subject of interest in this election.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Without a doubt. ...and feel free. Some of the commentary, including that of a presidential candidate, seems to be, however, tarring someone who hadn't even been born yet with the actions of his father.

That's, despite my dislike of the son, not right.

Other than that, have at it.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join