It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Profusion

How does anyone support this idiot?

Whose the more foolish? The fool, or the fool that follows?

What Trump supporters simply won't admit is that Trump isn't concerned with objectivism or facts.

For instance, remember when Trump retweeted and shared that meme regarding "black on black violence," citing a burea that doesn't exist and that actually originated from a white supremacist Neo-Nazi group on Facebook?

Trump supporters all but (purposefully) ignore things such as these, and anytime they are brought up its considered; "shillary, a defamation of character, irrelevant, left-wing propoganda," or whatever the pandering excuses may be.

How about when Trump mixed up 9/11 with 7/11?

Hahahah - could you imagine the fabricated outrage this would instigate within Republicans if it were Obama/Bernie/Hilary/Cruz who said something such as this?

Regardless, it's been pretty entertaining. The RNC has been exposed to be beyond corrupt and I'm supposed to believe a candidate for the RNC is going to "make America great again?"

Hahahahahah. And while we're at it, these clowns want a free wall, all the while whining about how others want "free stuff," which isn't even true!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer

Why would he (or the USA) be a laughing stock for asking a question like this??? There are some serious questions about Rafael Cruz/Operation Mongoose that are being deliberately ignored. Nobody wants to follow that rabbit down it's hole because they fear/suspect it will lead back to the CIA, and god forbid we find out if one of our own agencies assassinated our president.

They all had a hand in it. Like all the senators stabbed Caesar to death, making them all culpable to keep them silent.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
if Trump keeps talking like he did in the above story, the US would become a laughing stock.

I've news for you, we're already laughing.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Trump is so dumb he doesn’t even realize Oswald was a patsy.

Cruz’s father is a jerk but he doesn’t deserve to be labeled an assassins assistant with such flimsy proof.

Trump is a bad alternative history and news buff who takes the dregs of alt internet and highlights it.

Trump is a sinister human being who would sell his soul for power and money

One can't justify following this utter jack-ass.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills
I wanna know who actually supports Hillary? I'm not surprised trump has so many followers, as he speaks his mind and people need that today. but Hillary? wow....

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
We really need Trump to become a member here. He would make a good contribution to the site. I bet things would get a lot more interesting here.

Maybe he was a member and that is why he is the way he is

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I guess since its in the National Enquirer it can be discredited..

CIA purchased National Enquirer to discredit

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Can you imagine a news conference with Trump now?

Now this BS will blow back on all GOP candidates. Has Trump essentially blown the Republicans out of the water? Was this his plan all along; to make conservative right wingers look foolish....?

It's working !!

If this is the case; my opinion of Trump just skyrocketed.....from political clown to one of the most brilliant Machiavellian strategist the world has ever seen!!!!
edit on 3-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Blind followers. There are those who will vote for a GOP or DEM candidate no matter who it is or what is claimed by the person.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel

originally posted by: MrSpad
Well we know now where Trump get his news on the world, the National Enquirer. Does this really surprise anybody? He just sees randoms things and repeats them which is why anytime you check sites that monitor the candidates Trump is everywhere making stuff up. He even won politi facts liar of the year 2015. However here is what is important to Trump, his supporters do not check any of what he says, they just take it as fact. You sort of have to if you want to have any faith in the guy. Once you start looking into what he has been saying it would make you lose faith in anything he says.

Does he make up as much bs as Fox News?

Yeah pretty much makes Fox look like a bastion of credibility, makes CNN look like they fact check before running with breaking news. Most candidates are attacked forever after making a speaking gaffe or misstatement. I think Trumps tactic is be wrong so often it is no longer news. He makes Palin seem well informed and prepared. Which I guess is a part of his appeal. He has no idea what he is talking about just like us makes him more relatable to some but, just scary to most.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I see a lot of jealousy over a billionaire in this thread. People can call the man an idiot all they want, it doesn't take away from the fact the man could buy every single one of you with the change in his pocket.

I sense a lot of butthurt from all of the usual suspects. But keep at it. Because Hilary would make an excellent Obama 2.0.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

So we're jealous he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth? Sure, if there's anything to be jealous of money is a good option but you're ignorant if you think our attacks on him are a result of him being wealthy.

We attack him because he constantly says stupid things. He's literally a pathological liar. I take it you're a supporter of his? I wouldn't be surprised.

So go ahead, continue to follow your fool and see where that gets you.
edit on 3-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
What's that saying "Thou doth protest too much". Cruz should've just rolled his eyes, smiled, and said something to the effect of "What do you expect, that's Donald. Instead he goes on a 15 minute tirade calling Trump every derogatory term in the book, stooping to Trump's level. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I didn't start out as a supporter. But after truly looking into the claims made by people such as yourself, I saw my emotionally based opinion had no standing in reality. In fact, politifact.com was the site I used to try and find more ammo against Trump, but only found that the lies being told were in fact baseless. Trust me. During the first few debates, all I could think was, " how are people actually voting for this guy?" Then, after doing the simple thing of reading between the lines, I was blown away by my own bias, that I had to take a step back and reevaluate my opinion. Much to my wife's displeasure, I came to the conclusion that too many people are taking what they read out of context, and forming a damning opinion about Trump. That, and I'm sure a bit of jealousy. Like the saying goes, "haters gonna hate".

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BootsOnNecks
I've said it before and i'll say it again
TRUMP is the truth and for him to have said he must know something we don't.
Trump is going to make America Great again.

Nothing personal, but that sounds like something a cult follower would blurt.

"TRUMP is the truth"...is a little creepy

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel

Well we know now where Trump get his news on the world, the National Enquirer. Does this really surprise anybody? He just sees randoms things and repeats them which is why anytime you check sites that monitor the candidates Trump is everywhere making stuff up. He even won politi facts liar of the year 2015. However here is what is important to Trump, his supporters do not check any of what he says, they just take it as fact. You sort of have to if you want to have any faith in the guy. Once you start looking into what he has been saying it would make you lose faith in anything he says.

Does he make up as much bs as Fox News?

He makes Palin seem well informed and prepared. Which I guess is a part of his appeal. He has no idea what he is talking about just like us makes him more relatable to some but, just scary to most.

Oh lord...he is going to pick Palin as a running mate isn't he?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

But, you know, it's Cruz who does all the insulting according to the Trump campaign. Let's be honest there has been plenty to go around and plenty coming out the Trump campaign that is pretending it has some kind of high ground.

And, of course, people will listen to them because ... Lyin' Ted, but who came up with that?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

HIllary and sanders and the whole lot of presidential canidates this year fir your description btw.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I don't see exactly where Trump said Cruz's father 'helped' Oswald.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Trump is an ATS lurker.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join