It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We all know the name....was he superhuman?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

And he died from a heart attack, i wonder how a super well trained athlete all of a sudden dies of a heart attack.. Hmmm... Im trying to find related incidents... oh well..

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

micheal jordan was a true tested master, only thing i can say about that though is his mastery was only within the realms of a limited sports game i would of liked to see what he was really all about, as far a true test test of oneself
edit on 29-4-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

We do know how he trained. he kept detailed diaries and wrote entire books on methods filled with diagrams. It's not like he was secretive about his knowledge...he was a pretty open guy.

I wouldn't call it a conspiracy, there's a propensity for people to fondly talk up and embellish the exploits of their friends that have passed away, it's not uncommon.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PanPiper

u dont have to be pro to be a great fighter, i know this from personnel experience

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

his death was ruled a heart attack but there was much mystery and debte surrounding his death, but that is another thread.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Bar fights? Not sure they fit into the equation, a professional fighter means its your job. You need fight experience to actually be good at fighting. According to sources he had experience from fighting on top of Hong Kong buildings..

I similar fighter, Kimbo Slice, fought in street fights against guys who were " great fighters " When Kimbo fought in the Octagon he got smashed.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

we have what he gave us some say he was murdered because he started to released old secrets, but like i said thats another thread.

but saying that he may of had some things he wasnt able to release

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

A great article about steroid use and heart attack

link

And in the 60-70s the steroid use was, well, very broad.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

his death was ruled a heart attack but there was much mystery and debte surrounding his death, but that is another thread.

And you know what im gonna take the coroners report before a conspiracy

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

from first hand accounts from people that have traveled to asian countrys Asains take their street fighting alot more seriosly than most if not all countrys, so if i were to bet on a street fighter from county A to say korea im betting on the asian asumming they are phycically equal stats

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

from first hand accounts from people that have traveled to asian countrys Asains take their street fighting alot more seriosly than most if not all countrys, so if i were to bet on a street fighter from county A to say korea im betting on the asian asumming they are phycically equal stats

That didnt even make any sense, and its racist and stereotyping.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

are you that dense that you know that every coroners report is 100 percent accurate 100 percent of the time. Anyone can be bought and that is fact, and medical records have been changed in high profile cases so its not unheard of. LIke i said before you are blind

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

no its not, the street fighting crowd in asia are not something to take lightly.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

what about his street fighting carrer thats rarley talked of

Then talk about it.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

It is possible for every human to reach perment enlightenment. You have to get out of your head all the programmed bull# the church, government, school, and materialistic ideas that this life, is the only life. It's not.
edit on 29-4-2016 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PanPiper

A great article about steroid use and heart attack

link

And in the 60-70s the steroid use was, well, very broad.
I did steroids in about 2000 for 3-6 months. You dont look like he did when you are on steroids. You bulk up. Your legs get enormous, and your Pecs do too. My chest muscles would shake like titts when I jogged, they were so big. Steroids make you strong but not fast

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I think you need to catch up on some reading

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

edit on 29-4-2016 by visitedbythem because: the flute

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

i read about in an old book in grade school and i dint feel doing the research now, but sounds like a good idea for another thread, if i am to recall he did some time fighting in hong kong and did well and made a name for himself, to make a name for oneself in hongkong for street fighting i would imagine a not too easy feat

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

you dont need to worry about the flute.. It has its time and place

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join