It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We all know the name....was he superhuman?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Bruce Lee( Lee Jun-fan)

This guys youtube channel is done well and brings up allot of interesting topics that most on ATS will find interesting, and he is less annoying then most random dude youtube channels. his name is chan. He did this video on Bruce Lee and it made me wonder what if we truley capable of ascending to the next level within this life no matter what school, tv or the government tells us, do we have the potential to be superhuman? without the use of demons and jinns

edit on 29-4-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

its called Juice, PhD. on it will ya

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PanPiper

obviously you dont know what juice is for, you cant just shot something and become one of the best fighters in the world.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
He mastered the power of chi, made him extremely power full.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Im gonna actually say, Bruce Lee was an actor and a philosopher. He meant a lot for the world and he could fight, was he one of the best fighters in the world.. Well as you say, he clearly didnt have the resume. But the myth is great..

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
He kind of looks like he might be part insect.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Superhuman no but definitely great at what he did. If you were able to dedicate the majority of your existence to pushing your physical limitations you'd be able to do similar things.

That's def not a 300lb heavy bag filled with metal being hit. Ive never seen footage of him hiting a 300lb bag anywhere, doubt there is any..especially not filled with metal.

The 1 inch punch is impressive to some extent in the power generated in a short distance but it's partly also a parlour trick. Push someone in the solarplexes where the force can only be absorbed by going backwards and the impact is gonna be massively exaggerated.

Lee was amazing but this guy is guzzling the nutjuice.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Brock Lesnar clearly showed that you are wrong

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

well i will do the ats thing and say there is no way you know what was in his bags or how he trained or what he trained with, cause you were not there all we have is word of mouth. It would have to be a conspiracy for multiple people to tell the tales of Mr. Lee as they did. What we do know is no one got rich by describing there personnel experience with Mr Lee.

another thing I will point out is The pics of the bag in the video are most likely not the bags talked about in the first hand accounts of the big bags that had metal in them. and you could make bag that is still soft like a bag but chunks of metal stategicly placed so he was not punching or kicking metal

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

since you have the resume of his fighting career and have looked at it and judged it can you please post it here

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

lol

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

brock lesner trained and did juice to do what he did

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Bruce Lee was a genius in the realm of Kinesthetic intelligence. Superhuman? No. Gifted? Absolutely.

But ill put his Bodily-Kinesthetic intelligence up against Jordan any day of the week. Jordan was a true master, and was well tested as such. Bruce Lee...likely as much hype as anything. He was a showman, afterall.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

what about his street fighting carrer thats rarley talked of

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Bruce Lee PRO record 0-0-0

The vast majority of Bruce Lee's 'formative' fights would have occurred on the rooftops of Hong Kong, where young men would fight for status and betting

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Love the guy.

He was something like 165lb/70+kg and was curling 35kg weights. So yeah he was 'superhuman' compared to normal 'humans.'

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

lol

Not Buddhism.......Bughism.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

ha ha

keep them commin,

ive always said a one liner can change the world

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

i have been looking into chi, i had a good book on it untill i gave it to my brother who is a fighter, i never got it back i should have known im pretty sure he cant read anyway

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hey thats the Green Hornet!

I wish I could go back in time, and ask my mom to take me over to his class for at least one day of training and some pictures. If I remember correctly, he was over in Oakland (an hour from here), and his lessons were about $5 per session. My son recieved one on one training from one of Bruces students, and learned some pretty dangerous moves.
I think Bruce was just a human who could focus his mind, his strength, and had a very fast mind to match his body. I think it is very possible he was murdered

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join