It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince is not infact dead....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Shocking new evidence suggests that the artist Prince is not dead. He faked his own death the same way so many other celebrities have done. He did it as a way to escape the lime light and at last retire peacefully.

Your thoughts????????

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
Shocking new evidence suggests that the artist Prince is not dead. He faked his own death the same way so many other celebrities have done. He did it as a way to escape the lime light and at last retire peacefully.

Your thoughts????????

What are you basing this on? What is this shocking new evidence you have neglected to provide? Or just your own hypothesis?

I would say, "No he didn't fake his death" as - he wasn't really in the lime light of late. I'm not saying he wasn't/isn't famous, but it's not like he was constantly hounded by the Papps like Bieber or (insert whichever generic pop star is the current trend here).

edit on 29-4-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

You use the terms "in fact" (fixed that for you), and "evidence", but I don't think that they mean what you think that they mean.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

Sure, why not

Prince is ALIVE!!!!

i'm not saying it's impossible for him to fake his death and still be alive. He was eccentric enough to pull something like that on the public but I think the man is dead.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Shocking new evidence suggests that the artist Prince is not dead. :

This is ATS, not FB or twitter. It requires a little more effort.

Care to bother yourself with posting this 'evidence'?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Your thoughts????????

No offence intended, but this isn't the first thread you have made with very little substance and research. In fact, a discussion about this topic is already taking place in another thread, linked by SLAYER69.

You should probably try a bit harder.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Prince is indeed not dead. He's currently chilling at my place and we are having a beer

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join