It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP...Most Votes In GOP History

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'm guessing Hilary will choose Sanders as her running mate to secure his voter base.

Trump is on fire with republican voters, let's see who he picks for his running mate.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
I'm guessing Hilary will choose Sanders as her running mate to secure his voter base.

Trump is on fire with republican voters, let's see who he picks for his running mate.

What would that say about Sanders if he accepted the VP slot?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
You characterize the entire movement as gullible and then wonder why you get called on statements like this?

Nope. I have no confusion about why I get ganged up on by Trump supporters.

Throwing a grenade and then whining when it explodes is really not on.

Meh. I used to cover my grenades with supporting fire, but no one listens to factual information. Just rhetoric and believing it because Trump said he can do it.

In almost a full year of this cycle I have yet to see a single objective post on Trump responded to with anything else but good discussion.
Unfortunately most of the anti-Trump posters seem to only be able to hurl derogatory sweeping statements around.
Try being objective and you might find that the responses are different.

Lol. I've NEVER seen an objective Trump discussion from either side of the discussion. EVER! See. This is what I'm talking about. Ignoring reality. Trump's whole thing is his polarizing campaign. He has gained support by appealing to this polarization. The result is emotional yelling fests from both sides of the discussion. I've tired of that #. So when I lob my grenades then duck out, it's because I'm working from experience on how these things go down.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Wouldn't work.

A. She likely won't offer it.
B. Even if she did, he likely wouldn't take it.
C. His supporters would see taking it as completely turning his back on everything he stands for. (and feel like they were rubes all along)

I'll bet dollars to donuts she picks a Latino VP

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I have never been right when it comes to guessing who the running mate would be.... Just throwing it out there

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Lest there be any remaining doubt that Trump represents a powerful new movement in U.S. history.

The movement of letting gullibility override rationality? I will agree though, this gullibility IS much more powerful than I originally assumed.

I completely disagree with your characterization of this movement...unless it's applied to Crooked Hillary's campaign.

Nah. Supporting Hillary is just the same ole same ole gullible. Like you said in the OP this gullibility is on a historic level.

BTW...Good to hear from you again...been a while.

This political season has soured my desire to engage on ATS since your movement has spawned severe political bullying and illogic throughout the political discussion outlets on a level I haven't seen before. I'm sure after a page or so here I'll be ganged up on by the Trump supporters back-patting each other. Then I'll leave the thread just like I always do.

Yeah it was probably good for your health to leave, you were getting pretty bad about the bullying there for a while.

link   
I don't think we can deny Trump has stirred-up a hornet's nest. But it's unfortunate that the people he has attracted are not very well informed and are only attracted by his rhetoric. It can't be his policy ideas because many of his ideas contradict a true conservative platform.

He wants to increase the number of people that do not pay taxes to 50%, tax the rich a bit more and take away corporate benefits.

That sounds like Bernie Sanders almost.

Very odd indeed, that a party of so-called conservatives have rallied behind a man, in record numbers, that contradicts their very ideology.

Oh well. It will not matter. The election is pretty much already over. Hillary is doing very well and Trumps popularity numbers are going down. I don't see how he can beat her in the general.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: LDragonFire

What would that say about Sanders if he accepted the VP slot?

Sanders would never be Hillary's VP. Book it. In fact, he's not going to automatically steer his supporters her way.

In a town hall with MSNBC, Sanders announced that he would not tell his supporters to vote for Hillary, saying it was her job to woo his supporters. “We’re not a movement where I can snap my fingers and say to you or to anybody else what you should do, that you should all listen to me. You shouldn’t. You make these decisions yourself,” Sanders said when asked if he would support Clinton.

conservativetribune.com... nualpost

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

This looks like the trigger post. Whelp it's been fun. Cya guys. Enjoy the echo chamber.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
But it's unfortunate that the people he has attracted are not very well informed and are only attracted by his rhetoric.

Nice of you to judge with a blanket statement that Trump supporters aren't very well informed. The same thing can then be said about Hillary supporters that blindly follow her. Are they fully informed about her emails? transcripts of paid Wall Street speeches she refuses to release? her differing stories on Benghazi?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

This looks like the trigger post. Whelp it's been fun. Cya guys. Enjoy the echo chamber.

Awwww

I'll be sure to send cookies to your safe space

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

You do that.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Awwww

I'll be sure to send cookies to your safe space

You do that.

To quote Rodney King "Can't we all just get along"?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

He was joking around and so was I ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

More likely Bernie supporters will go back to being twenty somethings with better things to do than vote in an election.
I'm already getting that vibe from the few millennials I know. When Bernie drops out they will too.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

He was joking around and so was I ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Don't mind me then. I'm slow on the uptake today.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

More likely Bernie supporters will go back to being twenty somethings with better things to do than vote in an election.
I'm already getting that vibe from the few millennials I know. When Bernie drops out they will too.

No, they'll still be involved when Bernie drops out. But much to Hillary's chagrin, they'll be going to Trump. Hillary is getting smothered in the young voter demographic.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: introvert
But it's unfortunate that the people he has attracted are not very well informed and are only attracted by his rhetoric.

Nice of you to judge with a blanket statement that Trump supporters aren't very well informed.

You're welcome!

While it is not universal, it has been my experience that a majority of the people I come across that support Trump are misinformed.

The same thing can then be said about Hillary supporters that blindly follow her. Are they fully informed about her emails? transcripts of paid Wall Street speeches she refuses to release? her differing stories on Benghazi?

I agree. Many on the Left are misinformed as well. Isn't it sad that Trump supporters and Clinton supporters have a lot in common? They just root for a different team.

Also, we all know about her emails. We also know she has not been found guilty or even charged with a crime. And Benghazi is old news. They investigated it and found no wrongdoing by either Clinton or the Admin.

But you guys keep holding on to that precious tidbit. Why is that? Because you are misinformed.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
In the mind of an Anti-Trumper, uninformed = "doesn't agree with me".

edit on 28/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
In the mind of an Anti-Trumper, uninformed = "doesn't agree with me".

Of course that is what you would say. I define uninformed as holding a position without knowing or understanding all the facts surrounding an issue. Instead of actually addressing that aspect, you and many others take the lazy route and say it's because they don't agree with me.

But isn't that lazy, black and white mentality just what we get from Trump and many of his supporters? Instead of learning the facts and intricacies surrounding immigration to make an informed decision, they say # it...let's build a wall. Instead of actually reading and learning about what happened in Benghazi, they just say Hillary left em all to die.

Thanks for proving my point, UK. You always follow through.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join