It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP...Most Votes In GOP History

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
These discussion are like in the 9/11 forum when someone keeps referring to something released before new information.

His ratings are not lower they are better. He is now at over 50 or 60% polling in states. I see lots of women and people of different races at his rallies. They also seemed to be quite a bit more informed than the average Bern supporter who is usually so high they forget they Uber'd to the rally and wander around looking for their car for an hour.

This whole calling Trumps base dumb has gotten so, well, old, that it sounds pathetic when stated. You realize when you say this that means all of those who have endorsed him, like Guliani or Carson or businessmen like Mark Cuban, are also non-informed?

Mr Trump is not a reality TV star. Mr Trump is a business man who used reality TV to make money. Snooki is a reality TV star.

What that most vote in history includes is the fact Cruz has almost matched what Romney had at this point. Between all 4 main candidates, 24 million votes have been cast. On the DNC side, about 20 million between Clinton and Sanders.

You are having a larger turnout for the GOP at this moment and it is rising. Hillary is FAR from a shoe-in and I honestly think she will be destroyed, not just beaten, in the general election.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well, when you jump into a thread and the first thing you do is attack the intelligence of a candidates supporters, then I would think those supporters defending their position is only logical.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
These discussion are like in the 9/11 forum when someone keeps referring to something released before new information.

His ratings are not lower they are better. He is now at over 50 or 60% polling in states. I see lots of women and people of different races at his rallies. They also seemed to be quite a bit more informed than the average Bern supporter who is usually so high they forget they Uber'd to the rally and wander around looking for their car for an hour.

This whole calling Trumps base dumb has gotten so, well, old, that it sounds pathetic when stated. You realize when you say this that means all of those who have endorsed him, like Guliani or Carson or businessmen like Mark Cuban, are also non-informed?

Mr Trump is not a reality TV star. Mr Trump is a business man who used reality TV to make money. Snooki is a reality TV star.

What that most vote in history includes is the fact Cruz has almost matched what Romney had at this point. Between all 4 main candidates, 24 million votes have been cast. On the DNC side, about 20 million between Clinton and Sanders.

You are having a larger turnout for the GOP at this moment and it is rising. Hillary is FAR from a shoe-in and I honestly think she will be destroyed, not just beaten, in the general election.

Yep - Trumps favourable ratings have gone up within the Republican base, including with women. It's been rising for the last month (+10 points overall and now at 66% favorable).

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

His ratings are not lower they are better. He is now at over 50 or 60% polling in states.

See. This is another great example of how disingenuous people can be. That little stat you provided is only among Republicans. Overall, his popularity is dropping.

How bad are Trump’s image ratings? The HuffPost Pollster average of recent national polls puts Trump’s favorability at only 31 percent, while 63 percent view him unfavorably.

That’s a notable decline from late January, on the eve of the first votes in the GOP nominating process, when Trump’s average favorability rating was 37 percent, with 57 percent viewing him unfavorably.

www.politico.com...

I didn't say they were dumb. I said they were misinformed. You do understand the difference, right?

Mr Trump is not a reality TV star. Mr Trump is a business man who used reality TV to make money. Snooki is a reality TV star

Trump is a reality TV star. No matter how you try to avoid that or dance around it, he is a reality TV star.

You think that because you are a Trump groupie. Your desires and wishes Trump your logic and common sense.
edit on 28-4-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Considering Romney lost to Obama because 3 million Republicans stayed home...I'm liking Trump's vote numbers already...and they're going up as we speak.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Considering Romney lost to Obama because 3 million Republicans stayed home...I'm liking Trump's vote numbers already...and they're going up as we speak.

I wonder how many popular votes does Hillary have so far in the primaries compared to Trump. I can only find delegate counts.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Why would I care about a poll that includes Democrats? That is like asking Al Sharpton if he likes white people.

Trump is at 60% among registered female republicans. Reuters polling. Great place to pick and choose to see what you want.

polling.reuters.com.../TM4_26_SCALE/filters/PARTY_ID_:2,SEX:2/dates/20160101-20160426/type/smallest

I am not a groupie. I have chosen who I feel will be best for the country.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Why would I care about a poll that includes Democrats? That is like asking Al Sharpton if he likes white people.

Trump is at 60% among registered female republicans. Reuters polling. Great place to pick and choose to see what you want.

polling.reuters.com.../TM4_26_SCALE/filters/PARTY_ID_:2,SEX:2/dates/20160101-20160426/type/smallest

There is no point. Low information people like to parrot the narrative. You won't help them understand.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

That poll also includes independents and such. You should care because it's an indicator of how he may do in the general election. Popularity among Republicans can get you the nomination, but then you have to win the general correct? So you should be concerned about it.

You're a groupie. Accept it.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I wonder how many popular votes does Hillary have so far in the primaries compared to Trump. I can only find delegate counts.

I believe total Democrat votes so far are around 15.5 million and Republicans total count is 13.5 million.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

There is no point. Low information people like to parrot the narrative. You won't help them understand.

You can be as popular as you want within the party, get the nomination and still lose the general because of low popularity among the general population.

Why is that so hard for you guys to understand?

Oh, I forgot. This is a fantasy Trump land where being misinformed is mandatory.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

edit on 4jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I believe total Democrat votes so far are around 15.5 million and Republicans total count is 13.5 million.

Thanks.

edit on 4jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Here are the actual numbers (not the poor information provided above suggesting that Dems have more votes)

Republican Votes : 25.535m of which Trump has 10.124m
Democrat Votes : 21.695m of which Clinton has 12.250m

Use greenpapers.com - good source

Greenpapers

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Here are the actual numbers (not the poor information provided above suggesting that Dems have more votes)

Greenpapers

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Greenpapers

It'll be interesting to see the numbers in August after Bernie, Ted, and Kasich drop out and see whose supporters go where.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

You can be as popular as you want within the party, get the nomination and still lose the general because of low popularity among the general population.

Why is that so hard for you guys to understand?

Oh, I forgot. This is a fantasy Trump land where being misinformed is mandatory.

Says the man who has no clue how many votes have even been cast, yet is willing to offer the information in complete ignorance.

Trump is still trying to win the nomination. The general election is for later. I actually do understand why some people would like to use information not relevant to the current election. It's to support a narrative.

edit on 28/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Greenpapers

Thanks for the clarification. I was just going off the top of my head and I was incorrect.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Not to mention where the Independents go.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

a reply to: UnBreakable

Not to mention where the Independents go.

Independents will decide the general election in my view. Interesting caller on Rush Limbaugh show at the moment talking about this voting block... a silent block not really swayed by political ideals. They are common sense people. This is why politicians tend to gravitate to the middle after the party nominations.

This might be a strength for Trump (or any REP) in a match up with Clinton. She has had to spend a lot of time on the left to fight off Sanders. Trump has already being playing the middle ground on a number of issues. If you look at the Reuters polling information - as an example - at the start of March, Trump was leading Clinton in a head to head - he had his bad week and by mid March he was 12 points behind Clinton. I think a lot of that would be the reaction of independents.
edit on 28/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join