It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Is it not weird - that I can tell you what some ailments you have - and I have NEVER met you? That should make alarms go off - I know if it was me - it sure the heck would. lol.

I notice now that my moods are all over the place - crying and then I want to kill everyone. My husband who is an empath, and is normally quiet even tempered is extremely moody also.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: wesleyapril
a reply to: ScubaGirl

I love comments like these - what did your parents think?

And once you start to see the changes - you will see them in your real life.

I actually have a recording of "myself" telling "myself" - I need to call my mom, I'm going to die. but I never said that.
lol.

I have actually heard me cough, and call my cats, when I was on another floor or going up and down the stairs.

now THAT is some freaky shizzazzle!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

a reply to: jacygirl

I knew you were one - I think my super empath powers is to wake up other empaths - much like Desmond at the end of Lost who goes around waking up the rest that are asleep and dead.

And if you aren't suffering from the mercury retrograde - you are very lucky - because most of us are basket cases.

Jacy you are about the only person who I have met that has noticed the whole Jew connection - I am the only one that is always screaming that.

Lol, YOU are a basket case? I have woven myself into a pretzel, hehe...
(yeah I feel it)

As for the "Jewish connection"...it has been mentioned, Ive seen it in a few places but nobody really wants to discuss it.

When I did try to dig deeper and research, my computer would behave like somebody else was controlling it. I don't care how stupid that sounds...I realize it sounds stupid.
If I had not experienced it first-hand I would likely not believe it either. (perhaps I would, I'm open minded)

Let's just say that experimenting on humans has been happening for a long time, and hasn't stopped.
jacy

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Not to be dismissive, but we are in Hell.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Jacy, Wesly, and lonecloud.... You guys are like therapy right now... I coukd cry for a week...lol

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
But, my life is so much better than before... Maybe it is a hell where some of us are here to help others out of it?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
Jacy, Wesly, and lonecloud.... You guys are like therapy right now... I coukd cry for a week...lol

I have been crying all week.

I don't know if you saw my post a few pages back, but I have a permanent back injury and chronic pain due to domestic abuse...I was trying to defend you earlier.

Let's have a cyber group *hug*.
You're my therapy too.

jacy

edit on 29-4-2016 by jacygirl because: grammar

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Jacy,

I did see it, . thank you... Hugs all around. xoxoxo
edit on 29-4-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TombEscaper
Other than the fact that the OP has the task of trying to keep up with replying to hundreds of posts, what is the "clear" reason to be ignoring your question? Have you spoken to every person under every language on the planet? If not, then your claim that this "only happens to North Americans" is unfounded.

LOL and yours is substantiated?
Let me repeat: the Mandela effects does not happen for Italians and Spanish speakers (that's around a billion people more or less). I haven't just asked people, I have searched online, extensively, just like you probably have in English. I searched for websites, blogs, books and nothing. It doesn't happen. Even in English it seems to be a North American thing, the majority of those who believe in the Mandela effect are from North America.

Also, have you noticed that most of these 'strange' memories are of things learned second hand (through media)... I mean, has anybody who believes in the Mandela effect actually attended his funeral? Or the Billy Graham funeral? Has anybody ever travelled North bound from Australia to New Zealand?

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
Maybe no Mandela effect but they run fake news in us then confuse us years later.

Who knows, I doubt it but I have never lived in the US so I couldn't really give you a good answer.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I find that most mandela effect websites and groups on facebook are controlled - or there are gatekeepers - that only want to keep things at one level. And I normally piss them off - Fiona didn't care that I kept pointing out that only empaths see the changes - and the physical symptoms - she opened up a thread briefly about the physical symptoms then must have got hit hard with people saying the same symptoms I do - but she shut that down. I imagine she would have had a fit if I mentioned the Jew/Mason connection

I like talking to others that see the changes - but I am strong enough to stand up for myself and by myself if need be. Although my daughter would say I'm not that strong
lol.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Now that I will disagree with - I have British, Pakistani, Indians, Swedes, that see it - so while yes it is primarily American - it is not just American.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

I don't know if that is me - but if it is - and if it isn't ((((BIG HUGS)))) - I normally shut people out - because I find most humans to be tedious and irrational, but I'm starting to feel others pain and it hurts me. if it is me - I'm at gmail with the same username - I'm always around on email.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I'll see if I can upload it to youtube and I'll share the link. But I can guarantee you this - I WOULD NEVER SAY THAT - maybe now - but that's after a personal loss, my mother in law died two weeks ago. I think she wanted me to make up with my mother who is a narcissist- manipulator - but my mom stood with us - and I think it would make Dot happy.

But before two weeks ago - I can guarantee you on my life - I WOULD HAVE NEVER SAID THAT.

and it's my voice - lol. Friends I talk to every day on the phone were like rewinding that video six times to listen to it.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I don't know if that is me - but if it is - and if it isn't ((((BIG HUGS)))) - I normally shut people out - because I find most humans to be tedious and irrational, but I'm starting to feel others pain and it hurts me. if it is me - I'm at gmail with the same username - I'm always around on email.

yes! Its you! ((((((Hugs back))))))

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Now that I will disagree with - I have British, Pakistani, Indians, Swedes, that see it - so while yes it is primarily American - it is not just American.

Thank you.

Oh it is primarily North Americans, Canadians too. I have been to many sites and forums to read about this (in English) and the big majority of believers are from North America.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I just searched her name, and Gene Banillicutti came up. I bet in a different time line, that was her name, and she was a man. In fact, she may identify as a man now that it is acceptable to Target.
Just kidding. Does anyone actually have an old record, or tape cassette? It could be possible that she has paid to change her name for whatever reason. I would lean toward that explaination before diving off into infinite dimensions.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

The Mandela Effect is something I find very fascinating. That said, I believe we should consider the fact that the average westerner's vocabulary and general grammar practices require consideration. I know of one graduate from a major U.S. university with a Bachelor's in English. She is unable to properly use their, they're, and there. More proof can be provided via any NCAA sports broadcast.

As to the OP itself, I am not sure I ever recall seeing Reba M.'s name. I don't particularly care for her music, but she was kind of funny in Tremor's. But the Mandela Effect can no longer be denied because we have it *vaguely* defined, not because a few people may or may not be misremembering a name.

TL;DR: Great post, horrible title.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: wesleyapril

If this is Hell, then God is merciful & benevolent, because if one walks the path well, it is possible to create a beautiful life in this world. I know it's not easy for so, so many, but there are opportunities, and if anything, those who succeeed are supposed to bring about equality by which the many can experience the same joyful existence. We all know that isn't happening - the rich & powerful hoard everything & don't give two craps about the rest.. Perhaps it's coming to a time of change, in which we will learn how to change things directly, bypassing TPTB.

I hesitate to bring God into the discussion, but nobody really has done so yet, and I think our understanding of & interaction with the Divine is likely a crucial factor in determining how we are able to respond to the awareness of these Mandela Effects.

I personally am starting to believe that we are caught in an ancestor simulation, and that these Mandela Effects are designed to wake us up. I think that potentially, the Nazis who established an undercover fourth reich back in the days after WW2, have managed to back-engineer, or have acquired, or have been 'read into', technology or mystical practice that can manipulate reality. However, I believe that the real, true God, would not leave us without a port in a storm. We are being awakened to the reality of reality manipulation. We are a technologically, scientifically & philosophically advanced culture - we're just about sophisticated enough now that we can be read into the 'scary stuff' & not be overwhelmed. However, I think there's a real & present danger in referring to ourselves as 'empaths', who are special in some way - we're not special, we're just the ones who have been gifted with the awareness. What we do with that awareness determines whether we all, as a race, stand or fall in the face of the manipulation which may well be leading us to Armageddon.

Time to check in with the big guy upstairs, that's my opinion. We can't combat such things as reality manipulation alone, so to whom to we go, from where does our help come? Our help will come from Heaven - the real one, which is beyond the bounds of the simulation, no matter how many nested spheres exist. I don't think we're alone in the fight, because if we were, this would all have been over & done with by now. If we were fighting alone, we'd all be literal slaves by now, with no rights, living in chains & working to survive, being executed if we were injured & unfit to serve, existing on meager rations while the rulers live in the lap of luxury. The fourth reich went underground, but their plans aren't yet realised, there's still time.

For goodness' sake, let's lose the empath stuff - we obviously have a good amount of right-brain capacity, but we're not magical superheroes (not yet, at any rate). Despite cautioning against exceptionalism, I sincerely think we might be on the verge of a great awakening, a time of massive change, a time to start again.. The apocalypse will prepare the ground, I guess, and then - finally - the meek shall inherit the Earth. I guess TPTB are secretly terrified of what's beginning to unfold. My plan? Meditation, prayer, observation & faith. There's little more that any of us can do. Hope for guidance, hope for support. There are realms of being & entities that exist in ways far different from what we're accustomed to, and I believe that many of them are on our side. Let's see what time brings.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

I'm in the UK, and I'm experiencing dozens of Mandela effects. I suppose we could concede it's limited to the English-speaking world? That might indicate a very precision-oriented psy-op, and is an avenue that we could begin to explore further, avoiding arguments if possible...

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Just for the record, I'm not from North America or Canada. But I do remember the following.

1. Life IS like a box of chocolates...
2. MIRROR mirror on the wall...
3. Interview with A Vampire
4. VW logo without the slit

But I do not remember the following.

1. Tank man being overrun.
2. Sex in the City

The other subjects like Reba McEntire et al...I have no knowledge of, since I'm not from North America or Canada. So I say the whole Mandela Effect is just a North American/English speaking thing is not true.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join